Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I've never worn a size 4. Well, maybe when I was 5..
  • pokemonbb
    pokemonbb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to really have to change my habits, drastically. Does anyone here sit down and plan out their grocery lists/meals for the week? Or even for the month?? I'm thinking I might have to do that. Today I went to the store to pick up a few things... upon seeing the row of candy I had a moment of weakness and went for it. Sugar really gets to me. My diary is overloaded with the stuff, and I am sure I wouldn't be meeting my protein requirements at all without my whey protein.

I get the Werther's sugar free caramel candy. I have a sweet tooth and have to have something sweet. most of the time this works for me but it may take five or six of them to do it!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    I haven't been doing my @BZAH10 shoulder exercises this week :( I need to get back on the wagon!

I followed them diligently for the 14 days my SO was at work, with the exception of two or three evenings.

But of course, haven't done them since Fri when he got back. However, he's stubbed his toes on the dumbbells (which I left sitting on the living room floor) twice now, so I might as well justify leaving them lying around by actually using them. Lol.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    pokemonbb wrote: »
    I think I'm going to really have to change my habits, drastically. Does anyone here sit down and plan out their grocery lists/meals for the week? Or even for the month?? I'm thinking I might have to do that. Today I went to the store to pick up a few things... upon seeing the row of candy I had a moment of weakness and went for it. Sugar really gets to me. My diary is overloaded with the stuff, and I am sure I wouldn't be meeting my protein requirements at all without my whey protein.

I get the Werther's sugar free caramel candy. I have a sweet tooth and have to have something sweet. most of the time this works for me but it may take five or six of them to do it!

I am going to try this. I love Werther's and sometimes sucking on a hard caramel can temper my craving instead of consuming extra calories and sugar.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I wish I could go 2 weeks without a cheat day.... I think I might loose weight faster.
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Oh sheesh um...
    I can't eat peanut butter because I have really crappy self control; I love the taste of butter, if I make toast I lick it off the knife... :s:weary: I also don't log my weight unless it's gone down, and lately it hasn't. Oh, and I sometimes decide to maintain at certain weights for a bit if I'm just not feeling it anymore to keep myself from feeling burned out and putting weight back on; this happened last year, gained 20 lbs back/thankfully lost it again, and then some.
  • Sch614
    Sch614 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Confession: I ate Burger King at about 11:30 this am. It was so-so.
    Confession: I have some of the frozen leftover Easter candy thawing ... :/
    Confession: I am already 500-ish calories over for the day right now.

I totally relate to your anguish ! Tonight i I logged all the calories I ate during the day, it would seem I had no time left in the day for anything besides eating as there are so many entries! Nothing I ate was even that good or memorable
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I hate waking up when it is still dark and cold outside. I have put off starting to run again until it starts to get light and warmer earlier. Once I have the habit I'm good, but starting and building up mileage is enough of a challenge... I hate to be cold.

I will also buy candy that has stuff I can't eat in it and keep it on my desk to share.

I eat two dinners almost every night. One around 6 p.m. and one around 10 p.m. I can't sleep if I'm hungry. I've spent all night laying in bed wanting to sleep, telling myself I'm not hungry. I've tried it a few times. No sleep and hungry so now I just eat two dinners or have a handful of nuts or something before bed so that I can sleep. (Smaller meals to keep calories right.)
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    Oh sheesh um...
    I can't eat peanut butter because I have really crappy self control;

I hid the peanut butter from my teenage daughter because she will eat half the jar in one sitting. She is slender and healthy and fine but then she rants about how mad she is at herself for eating so much... I hide it under a bag of lettuce in the veggie drawer -- she didn't look there.

:wink:

• Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Oh sheesh um...

I hid the peanut butter from my teenage daughter because she will eat half the jar in one sitting. She is slender and healthy and fine but then she rants about how mad she is at herself for eating so much... I hide it under a bag of lettuce in the veggie drawer -- she didn't look there.

That just made me LOL. the one place she will never look :) And I have to ask - is peanut butter wrong to eat while trying to lose weight? I'm just asking cause I've seen so many people mention it.

I am very weird.. I actually do NOT like peanut butter unless its a Reese's peanut butter cup -.- I have honestly tried crunchy, creamy peanut butter, tried it with bananas and honey,etc etc i just don't like it. However.. when I have a sweet craving I eat Two tablespoons of Reese's chocolate peanut butter spread.. The best 190 cal's ever.

But should I stay away from peanut butter?
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I confess that I really really dislike Reece's peanut butter cups. I may be a teeny little bit weird but i low Australian chocolate so much better.
    I make similar things to them for birthday parties. We call them spiders
    http://m.instructables.com/id/Crunchy-Chocolate-Spiders/
  • pokemonbb
    pokemonbb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a new filler that I eat at night... 2 cups of cauliflower (comes cleaned and cut up in a plastic bag at publix grocery store)
    MWO 3.5 minutes (in the bag) and mix with 2 TBSP shredded cheddar cheese.... Add a little garlic powder to season.
    If trying to skip having a real dinner (high calorie day) I add 2 tbsp of crumbled bacon...

Confession: I wish my family would go away for 4 to 6 weeks so that I could stick to my food plan!
    Or find out that they really aren't the problem.... And it really is all me.
  • overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    kayfaei wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Oh sheesh um...

That just made me LOL. the one place she will never look :) And I have to ask - is peanut butter wrong to eat while trying to lose weight? I'm just asking cause I've seen so many people mention it.

I am very weird.. I actually do NOT like peanut butter unless its a Reese's peanut butter cup -.- I have honestly tried crunchy, creamy peanut butter, tried it with bananas and honey,etc etc i just don't like it. However.. when I have a sweet craving I eat Two tablespoons of Reese's chocolate peanut butter spread.. The best 190 cal's ever.

But should I stay away from peanut butter?

Only if you're allergic to it, hate it, or can't stop eating one delicious spoonful after another and another and another until you've totally gone over your calorie goals for the day and then the week and then the month and yet you can't stop eating it because it's so good and just one more spoonful and now one more because you come this far and there's only a little left and oh no there's only a little left and you should probably go to the store and buy another jar because peanut butter is amazing and you can't imagine your life without it and-

I'm sorry. What were we talking about?

;)
  • Sch614
    Sch614 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I feel like I am so much "less than" marathon or race runners, I would rather walk or bike but I just want to want [/b] to want to run. They just seem so much more in control of their lives than me, mainly because you must have to be very disciplined to do things like that, and I'm apparently not like that at all. I grazed on pretzels most of today.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    pokemonbb wrote: »
    I have a new filler that I eat at night... 2 cups of cauliflower (comes cleaned and cut up in a plastic bag at publix grocery store)
    MWO 3.5 minutes (in the bag) and mix with 2 TBSP shredded cheddar cheese.... Add a little garlic powder to season.
    If trying to skip having a real dinner (high calorie day) I add 2 tbsp of crumbled bacon...

Confession: I wish my family would go away for 4 to 6 weeks so that I could stick to my food plan!
    Or find out that they really aren't the problem.... And it really is all me.
    My husband is currently working away one week, home the next. Although I really miss him when he's away, it's so much easier to watch what I eat when he's not here.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I know mug cakes get a bad rap, but I think the one I make is so good.
  • nonoelmo
    Options

[/quote]

Only if you're allergic to it, hate it, or can't stop eating one delicious spoonful after another and another and another until you've totally gone over your calorie goals for the day and then the week and then the month and yet you can't stop eating it because it's so good and just one more spoonful and now one more because you come this far and there's only a little left and oh no there's only a little left and you should probably go to the store and buy another jar because peanut butter is amazing and you can't imagine your life without it and-

;)[/quote]

...you sound like you could be my daughter.... too funny. :smiley:
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    JordanAron wrote: »
    I often feel sick when I look at small holes or clustered objects. English Tea Muffins terrified me as a child and I still don't like to eat aerated chocolate.

Me too. Trypophobia. Don't look it up if you don't like holes. :) gives me the willies.

I hurt my knee at work but when I got home Friday it popped while I was going down the stairs. :( I had to go to the ER. I'm using a knee brave and crutches. I really hope work comp will cover it since my initial injury happened at work. Any thoughts? I have to squat/kneel a lot at work to put supplies away. I'm mad it happened at home.

I feel extra bad for all you guys that are injured right now too. I now know the feeling.

All you can do is file a claim and see what happens.
    I ate two Poptarts & two Russell Stover Cookie Dough eggs for dessert. For a long time I hated Poptarts & thought they tasted like cardboard.

All the pop tart talk on this thread I started craving them. I don't remember the last time I had one. Then I read the label and decided to save the calories for something else I love more.... Like a Starbucks!
  • lalabrucey
    lalabrucey Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    Wow, I'm finally caught up.!

Confession: I am too tired and too lazy to work out today.

Confession: I told a hard boiled egg "F--- you" and threw it in the garbage because it would not peel.

Sorry, this made me laugh. I get unnecessarily angry at things when they won't work.

So Funny! Love It!!!
  • glutenfreechic
    glutenfreechic Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Ok. Confession. I have no idea what a pop tart is. It sounds like something you would put in the toaster, hence the 'pop'...? And I think it might be sweet not savory?

We don't have those in New Zealand. I also didn't know what doritos were but they have well and truly arrived here now and my kids love them. Meh. They don't overly appeal to me, but give me salt and vinegar and I have no self control. Thankfully I have to stick to gluten free varieties and packs that are made on manufacturing lines that have not processed foods containing gluten (celiac)

Also this is hilarious and right on the money! LOL

;)[/quote]