Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• tiona83
    tiona83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Ugh my daughters communion dress is still sitting on the sewing table. Just have to wait for her to get home to try on the top to make adjustments. I have had the top almost (just needed to sew two small strips) ready for her to try on for over a week and have been procrastinating. I could probably get it finished in a day if I would just do it.
    Oh and I just want to eat and eat and eat today. blah
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    tiona83 wrote: »
    Oh and I just want to eat and eat and eat today. blah

Same here.

• Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I haven't been doing my @BZAH10 shoulder exercises this week :( I need to get back on the wagon!
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    JordanAron wrote: »
    I often feel sick when I look at small holes or clustered objects. English Tea Muffins terrified me as a child and I still don't like to eat aerated chocolate.

Me too. Trypophobia. Don't look it up if you don't like holes. :) gives me the willies.

I hurt my knee at work but when I got home Friday it popped while I was going down the stairs. :( I had to go to the ER. I'm using a knee brave and crutches. I really hope work comp will cover it since my initial injury happened at work. Any thoughts? I have to squat/kneel a lot at work to put supplies away. I'm mad it happened at home.

I feel extra bad for all you guys that are injured right now too. I now know the feeling.
  • FroggyBug
    Options

Confession: I am having my gall bladder removed next month on the 14th, I am secretly hoping that once it is out, it will kick-start my metabolism and I can start losing again b/c for months since I've been having problems w/ it, I haven't seen the losses I would have expected.

First, I hope the surgery goes ok. I lost a lot of weight after my gallbladder surgery since everything passed through so fast haha. So, you actually might lose weight.
  • FroggyBug
    Options
    m_w_s wrote: »
    Confession 1: First post and am super nervous. I've been reading this thread over the last couple of weeks. I've laughed hysterically, been pissed of and amazed, learned a lot, and met so many interesting characters and had my heart broken by some of the really intense things you've all talked about. Better than any novel. So joining in feels weird.

Confession 2: I've just started taking this "get healthy" thing seriously, and have been tracking for a couple of weeks. So far so good on mostly sticking to it, and carefully weighing and measuring to make sure I'm not fooling myself. I am so angry at myself about how long it has taken me to start doing this properly, about all the years where I just let things creep up a pound at a time, and about everything I miss out on because of my weight that I kind of hate myself. I should probably work on that.

Welcome!
    I can relate to your 2nd confession. I feel similar. :( good luck!

Sorry for all the post I'm trying to catch up. :)
  • MlleKelly
    MlleKelly Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I had a late-ish lunch yesterday that was pretty healthy and fairly filling. Around 7pm, I still wasn't hungry but I decided to go ahead and have a glass of wine. Still not hungry by 8:30, so I figured, "Heck, I'll just skip dinner tonight since I'm not hungry."

But I kept drinking.

I had 5-6 glasses of chardonnay (can't remember exactly how many) for dinner.

The funny thing is that it fit into my calorie count for the day, because yes, I logged it :blush:
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    MlleKelly wrote: »
    I had a late-ish lunch yesterday that was pretty healthy and fairly filling. Around 7pm, I still wasn't hungry but I decided to go ahead and have a glass of wine. Still not hungry by 8:30, so I figured, "Heck, I'll just skip dinner tonight since I'm not hungry."

But I kept drinking.

The funny thing is that it fit into my calorie count for the day, because yes, I logged it :blush:
    If it makes you feel any better, I had a half bottle of wine with my friend, a mojito AND dinner. I was over for the day, but I'd had a lean week, so it will all come out in the wash.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I'm not logging today. I'm eating sushi/seafood udon for lunch and dinner and drinking wine....all afternoon. But I spent a good amount of time cleaning the floors, so I should have burned some of those calories off!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I save calories back all week so I can booze it up on Saturdays. :grimace:
  • MlleKelly
    Options
    The days I don't finish logging or don't log at all are the days I drink 4+ alcoholic drinks. I need to log those days to acknowledge the caloric reality of it. And I just need to quit drinking so damn much.

I feel like you know my deepest heart.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I ate two Poptarts & two Russell Stover Cookie Dough eggs for dessert. For a long time I hated Poptarts & thought they tasted like cardboard.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I ate two Poptarts & two Russell Stover Cookie Dough eggs for dessert. For a long time I hated Poptarts & thought they tasted like cardboard.
    I still do. I also don't love a lot of the things that people go nuts for on MFP. I can take or leave pizza and ice cream, and although I like peanut butter, I'm not in love with it. I feel different :(
  • MlleKelly
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »

But I kept drinking.

If it makes you feel any better, I had a half bottle of wine with my friend, a mojito AND dinner. I was over for the day, but I'd had a lean week, so it will all come out in the wash.

Haha...There was absolutely no regret on my part. I'm a teacher on SPRING BREAK lol

And, as you can see, I'm also drinking in my profile picture.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    Wow, I'm finally caught up.!

Confession: I am too tired and too lazy to work out today.

Confession: I told a hard boiled egg "F--- you" and threw it in the garbage because it would not peel.

Sorry, this made me laugh. I get unnecessarily angry at things when they won't work.

Me too. I swore at a container of ricotta today. Every single one of them... if you try to peel the top plastic layer by pulling on the tab on the side, it just breaks, instead of lifting the plastic as it's supposed to. Every single ******* time. You need a knife to open the thing. Ridiculous.

I hate that too! That's when I have to get stabby with the knife.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I still do. I also don't love a lot of the things that people go nuts for on MFP. I can take or leave pizza and ice cream, and although I like peanut butter, I'm not in love with it. I feel different :(

I feel the same about things like Bacon, Chips, Pretzels, Kale (the most vile thing I ever ate), & Brussels Sprouts. The only time I usually will eat chips or saltier snacks is around my TOM.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I like bacon that isn't burnt to a crisp, which is unfortunately how everyone in my family cook and enjoy it.
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    Options

Same here. I don't really like pizza or ice cream (and I used to live in Italy). And I really, really hate Nutella and quest bars. - so sickly sweet!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

But I kept drinking.

That's pretty cool. Every single time I'm not hungry and have dessert or something instead, I end up hungry later :(
  • pokemonbb
    pokemonbb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I i went bathing suit shopping, and I really do wear a size 4. Everything else was too loose (this is the correct usage of the word "loose" - btw).

size 4... I wore that once... a long long long time ago... I think.