May Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    5.02 miles watching biggest loser on treadmill...updated ticker...
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Options
    Well I didnt walk the whole soccer practice like I intended to because my baby just couldnt sit in her stroller any longer! I got 2 miles in though!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Top-25 progress charts. We've already moved over 2,100 miles with another 2 weeks left in May. :drinker: :drinker:

I know that it takes a bigger effort to move on foot rather than on a bike, it's more pleasant to go for a walk in balmy weather rather than in a blizzard, it's easier for a well-conditioned person to clock miles than it is for an overweight couch potato etc. Anyway, regardless of their limitations, I still believe that the charts contribute to the purpose of this thread hence I keep posting them.
    If anyone has some ideas to share, please do so. :huh:

image010.jpg
    image012.jpg
  • bluiz13
    Options
    thanks for the chart dinos.....
    i dont care how people move as long as they are moving....i know some get frustrated seeing the people with the bike miles in the "lead" but seriously who cares....are they keeping you from moving your own @ss??? no!!!! so keep moving.....i like the charts just to see where i am standing in my own race, i could care less where i am in comparison to the other @ss movers....it's not a challenge for me to "beat" anyone else, just to reach my own goal....sooo just keep doing what you do best on this thread with the charts and the tables, motivating each of us to push OURSELVES to do better than yesterday....thanks again for the effort, i truly appreciate it....
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    thanks for the chart dinos.....
    i dont care how people move as long as they are moving....i know some get frustrated seeing the people with the bike miles in the "lead" but seriously who cares....are they keeping you from moving your own @ss??? no!!!! so keep moving.....i like the charts just to see where i am standing in my own race, i could care less where i am in comparison to the other @ss movers....it's not a challenge for me to "beat" anyone else, just to reach my own goal....sooo just keep doing what you do best on this thread with the charts and the tables, motivating each of us to push OURSELVES to do better than yesterday....thanks again for the effort, i truly appreciate it....

Here!! Here!!! Well said!!! :drinker:
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I love when you post the chart! It is great to see how everyone is progressing and I love seeing that I am 52% done with my goal. I can make up the other 48% in these last few weeks!
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Okay. I'm out. Didn't mean to cause such issues. I really was just curious. But with the controversy my comments seem to have caused, I certainly don't feel welcome. I've reached my own goal, so I think I will just bow out at this point. Keep moving.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Okay. I'm out. Didn't mean to cause such issues. I really was just curious. But with the controversy my comments seem to have caused, I certainly don't feel welcome. I've reached my own goal, so I think I will just bow out at this point. Keep moving.

ummmmm please do not leave....sararuth.....this thread is for everyone and you should not feel the need to explain your miles.....you are doing awesome with YOUR CHALLENGE and i would love everyone to continue on their paths...DO NOT LEAVE....there is no controversy....there was just curiosity about what each person is doing to get their miles in....please stay and keep moving your *kitten* and make a bigger goal for next month to smash thru....
  • madivp
    madivp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Here is the slow one just moving her own pace.
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Moving day for us yesterday... clocked in 8.46 miles, 21,443 steps :tongue:
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Top-25 progress charts. We've already moved over 2,100 miles with another 2 weeks left in May. :drinker: :drinker:

I know that it takes a bigger effort to move on foot rather than on a bike, it's more pleasant to go for a walk in balmy weather rather than in a blizzard, it's easier for a well-conditioned person to clock miles than it is for an overweight couch potato etc. Anyway, regardless of their limitations, I still believe that the charts contribute to the purpose of this thread hence I keep posting them.

image010.jpg
    image012.jpg

NICE dinos!
  • FitJ1210
    Options

image010.jpg
    image012.jpg

GOOD JOB everyone!
  • sheish
    sheish Posts: 3
    Options
    I will give it a try for 100
  • vixi76
    vixi76 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Walked another 6 miles today, but I'm not sure I'm going to make it to my goal by the end of the month. I'll keep trying though!
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5 km this morning in the beautiful sunshine (which is unusual this year :))!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I agree with bluiz SarahRuth. Do NOT leave! I do not feel there is a controversy and I LOVE reading the miles you accumulate on your bike! If and when the wind will quit I will be back to racking some high miles too from my bike! When I ride my bike it is sooo nice to give my back a relief from speed walking, jogging,and the other forms of fitness that make it sore!! The idea of this thread is to move your butt to accumulate miles in whatever way and your way is biking but also your goal is higher than most too! I say way to roll you are doing great!
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    2 miles today on the treadmill! I have been a major slacker for the last two weeks, and that is going to make it really hard to finish this month! Ticker is updated!
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    10.8 miles biked during lunch. I walked on the treadmill during the duration of the last BULLS game, let's see if I can do it again tongiht to add on more miles!!!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    2.5 miles at lunch
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    5.5 miles walked today + I also managed a 1 hour zumba class :smile: