5' - 5'2" girls I want to hear your story and pics! Continuation!!

Options

Replies

• jniece55
    jniece55 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Food prep done for the week!9uvqz9sv0pv8.jpg
    c3g1rzvwj88o.jpg
  • puraze
    puraze Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    jniece55 wrote: »
    Food prep done for the week!9uvqz9sv0pv8.jpg
    c3g1rzvwj88o.jpg

Looks great!!
  • EMergise
    EMergise Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    So great to see all your amazing transformations!

I'm back on mfp after being a way for a while. Would appreciate any new friends for support!! So please feel free to add me!

Aiming to get to my goal weight by June (7lbs in 6 weeks) and then I will share my before and after pics!!! Although I dontthinki have any from my fattest!
  • EMergise
    EMergise Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Also what is the in pack punch boxes? Looks awesome!
  • jniece55
    Options
    In the what?
  • taraphannaford
    taraphannaford Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 in September of last year I had a baby girl, I delivered at 198lbs. Once I had my baby girl, my health wasn't the best and I just didn't have the get up and go I needed to lose weight, nor did I feel good enough (physically) either. Months later my doctor and I finally came to a diagnosis of gallbladder issues, FINALLY had surgery and after the 4 weeks of no vigorous exercise limit, and a vacation, I started my journey to a healthier lifestyle at the end of February.
    Starting weight: 160.8lbs
    Current weight: 142.2lbs
    Goal weight: 110-115lbs
    I first started just counting calories. Now I am trying to hit my macros more often then not and I follow the beachbody program PiYo working out 6 days a week. Plus I take my cutie on a couple of walks a week. It really is a process. You have to commit and that is no easy feat. Everyone looks wonderful! Hopefully my before and current pictures upload right. Im also about 5lbs lighter than the bottom right pictures. h4zd9vnghnh5.jpg
    z106bc8w2er5.jpg
  • cherriegh
    cherriegh Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Annalithe wrote: »
    I'm 5'0".

SW: 156 CW: 118 GW: 104

olzUf7i.jpg?1

yoGmk4S.jpg?1

msQsQL9.jpg?1

Wow great job! how did u do it and how long did it take? Been a week for me now, I'm 5'2 SW: 162, CW:151 GW: 128

I'm primarily lifting coz i dont like running or cardio but will start add HIIT this week but trying to watch what i eat
  • kellytime2lose
    kellytime2lose Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5 ft 2 SW 165 CW 158 GW 133. I am 50 and soon to be 51! I am a big carb and sweet aholic so really trying to focus on counting calories but eating clean. Cutting out processed foods. I do like to exercise (cardio spin weights etc) but sit too much too!

You all are so inspiring and this post is super motivational ! Kelly
  • little_princess_abi
    Options
    mhngnqerdndt.jpg

5'8 .. Only been working out and eating healthy the past few months seem to be showing it really well... Almost lost a stone :)
  • _m0lly
    _m0lly Posts: 900 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    hbz9p7c8onic.jpg

I'm 5'3 (still a short one) and my current weight is 141lbs. I'm looking to lose another 15lbs to be at my goal. I know I still have some way to go, but I'm very happy with my progress and how far I have come.

Unfortunately, I don't have any 'before' figure pictures and I really wish I did :neutral: but I am 20lbs lighter than when I started. This picture was taken 2 days ago (in a size 10 skirt :D)

Not very helpful, but I thought I'd share my little proud moment :)
  • megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Awesome pics. My head hurts from all the dividing by 14 to make all these lbs make sense! I'll have to dig out some appropriate photos of me at my biggest, smallest and current.
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    So many lovely progress pics. I am about 5'2, CW 202, goal weight maybe 130? I'm not sure. I'm new, don't know how to exercise and working on eating better. I have had 3 kids/caesareans and struggle with compulsive eating, and GERD/Ibs, and doing a low fodmap diet. I quite smoking 6 years ago but also gained incredible amounts of weight because I had nothing to turn to. I need some friends on MFP so please add me!! :)
  • joannajenkins99
    joannajenkins99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My first post on here. Starting again today, first session at gym tonight. I'm 4'10 and half" (that half inch is important). Bit nervous of weighing in as was 196lbs last time I weighed myself and am just back from two weeks holidays. Want my knees to stop aching - would be great to get to 126lb.
  • littlmissapril
    littlmissapril Posts: 24 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Everyone looks great, wonderful job ladies!

I'm 5'1.5", SW ~180, CW ~129, no longer have a goal weight. I'm focusing on dropping body fat % at the moment.

e294ptwyvs8j.jpg
    2fb7q18jdaa7.jpg

Used the 7 point caliper method, measured in at 22.1% body fat. Stomach progress: 4pleak0weebb.jpg

Looking to get down to 18-19% BF and have visible abs :)

Amazing. How did you thin out your calves? My are like your before and have been told they will always be big.

• beautychicks
    beautychicks Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    justfenix wrote: »
    Amy3935 wrote: »
    5'2", started at 226, currently hovering between 166 and 168, but I'm stalled, stalled, stalled. I lost about 50 pounds in the first six months, and only about 10 in the next four months. I'm still technically in the "obese" BMI category, and I'd love to lose another 30ish pounds, but I'd settle for another 15 if only I could get ANYWHERE.
    Would love to hear from any of you amazing success stories if you ever plateaued HARD and how you got a move on. Also happy to have any new friends - shorties or not! :smile:

Pictures are one of me at my highest - 226 - and two from the past few weeks where I'm approx 168.

amyspiro1
  • jniece55
    Options
    Happy Monday ladies!! We can do this, no excuses~~
  • FariasMomOf3
    FariasMomOf3 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2" 129 lbs 19% bf :) I feel good. My goal is to tone my body
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and 54 yrs old.
    I am maintaining my weight at 112 lbs.
    3ngo64zfvdlm.jpg
    112 lbs
    c7rvheis56dn.jpg
    134 lbs
    fssvjbr70fm6.jpg
    112 lbs
    fbrpsgsdifsf.jpg
    134 lbs

• dimeda78
    dimeda78 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    All of you ladies look fantastic. You are making or have made tremendous progress. I am 5'2". I started weighing about mid January at 181lbs I have gotten down to 164.2. I am noticing the scale going up but I am still losing inches and looking better in my clothes. I am doing quite a bit of weight training in conjunction with cardio. Have fun girls and mix it up to keep this journey interesting.
  • Funship
    Funship Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome job Ladies!!! You all look wonderful, nice to see some shorties, since I am as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!