What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Knowing I have the knowledge and tools to clean my diet back up after throwing out my back on 4/8.
  • KingsGirl4
    KingsGirl4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm now 10 pounds less than my driver's license weight! I was 16 on my license.
  • anlymc13
    anlymc13 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My britches don't fit anymore!!
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Lost an inch off my waist! Thought that tape measure was never going to show a change, but down to 32 now. Happy.
  • intelligirl
    intelligirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was finally able to complete 5 full sets of OHP at 50lbs!
  • alexe238921
    alexe238921 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I finally ran my first 5k! It may not sound like a lot, but I always dreaded the thought of running in front of other people. Feeling pretty sore but proud today!
  • erebass
    erebass Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I put a yellow smiley face sticker on my calendar each night before I go to bed on days that I stay in my calorie range. I use blue stickers on days I don't do as well. I looked this morning and only have 2 blue ones for the month so far! It was a sea of yellow smileys. :) Made me feel good!
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Wifey giving me the evil eye... B)
  • kateish417
    kateish417 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Only been at it for 15 days, but someone at work asked me how I'm losing weight today! I didn't even think it was visible yet. Very exciting!
  • duckykissy
    duckykissy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Today marks my first 10 kgs- also the change from a BMI of 38.9 to 35.3. I'm getting there.
  • Kate5283kate
    Kate5283kate Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of size 10 skinny jeans! I'm counting that as two NSVs: size 10! Skinny jeans!

I haven't worn a size 10 since junior year of college (18 years ago...I'm getting old!).
  • kashe69
    kashe69 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I forgot my non-workout pants at home yesterday, and had to run to TJ Maxx for a pair of work appropriate pants. I grabbed the first pair of size 8 pants that looked decent, and brought them back to the office without trying them on. Got back to the office and realized they were actually a 6, tried them on anyway and they fit!

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    kashe69 wrote: »
    I got a fist bump going through customs at the airport from the custom officer when he looked at my old passport picture

Better than what I got--A suspicious look and a demand for a second ID -_-
  • jennfeustel123
    jennfeustel123 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I was able to fit my wedding ring on yesteday! It was too tight to wear but I got it on! It's funny but I was heavier this time last year, and pregnant, when I had to stop wearing it, but it shows me that I was definitely more muscular this time last year too. Looking forward to wearing that again!
  • jennfeustel123
    jennfeustel123 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing size 8 jeans today. Haven't seen this size in over five years! Last summer I was in size 14, so this definitely is a huge victory for me!

You're inspiring me! I have a size 8 I'm saving for "someday" and I am a 14 right now! ☺
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I was finally able to bench 225 lbs!
  • FromAshes2Beast
    FromAshes2Beast Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Being handed a couple handfuls of chocolate Easter eggs and giving them to my boss without eating a single one.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm wearing size 8 jeans today. Haven't seen this size in over five years! Last summer I was in size 14, so this definitely is a huge victory for me!

You're inspiring me! I have a size 8 I'm saving for "someday" and I am a 14 right now!

ME TOO! I can zip up size 12's...but there is enough muffin top there to make a baker proud... :heartbreak:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!