What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I feel like this is an NSV. I was reading the forums at work(nightshift), chowing down on some chicken stir fry on rice for lunch(1.5 servings of it in case I was SUPER hungry) and I put my fork down to read a long post. I picked the fork back up to keep mindlessly chowing down and I REALIZED I WASN'T HUNGRY anymore. So I stopped eating and packed my lunch back up. I actually REALIZED when I WASN'T hungry anymore. I didn't eat everything that was put in front of me.
    I might save the rest of this lunch for tomorrow! :wink:
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I feel like this is an NSV. I was reading the forums at work(nightshift), chowing down on some chicken stir fry on rice for lunch(1.5 servings of it in case I was SUPER hungry) and I put my fork down to read a long post. I picked the fork back up to keep mindlessly chowing down and I REALIZED I WASN'T HUNGRY anymore. So I stopped eating and packed my lunch back up. I actually REALIZED when I WASN'T hungry anymore. I didn't eat everything that was put in front of me.

Awesome NSV. I still struggle with that!
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    My husband can't keep his hands off my butt!!!!!
  • ClaudiaMessenger
    ClaudiaMessenger Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I recently went to my finace's grandparent's house for a birthday meal and as we were leaving his grandma said "goodbye little one" I'm a 5 ft 9 woman so she couldn't have been referring to my height! :)
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    22,500+ steps yesterday. Probably half of it in one stretch. I'm a little sore and stiff today, but nothing actually hurts. I've worn a pedometer off and on for the last couple years after some contests as work and broke 20K steps maybe once.
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    htg20 wrote: »
    I'm not reluctant to be in pictures! Got a couple of good ones from the family hike this weekend.

Fab one! I realised this too. We have loads of pics from Disney trips when I was big and I am always hiding behind my son so you can only see my head and shoulders, on this trip I was always at the side in full view!

Another weird one today. I am not well today and am having a duvet day - when I was deciding if I was ill enough to stay off (I'm not good at giving in to being ill!) one of the things I asked myself was "If it was a non working day would I be going to the gym", when I knew the answer was definitely "No, I would not be going to the gym" even my hubby agreed I was ill and should go back to bed!

• SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options

That's fantastic!
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Maintaining Strength while cutting. Still Doing Weighted Dips with 45 lb plate. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV4KwjcSccw

• SomeGirlSomewhere
    SomeGirlSomewhere Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Last night I was eating dinner in the outdoor area of a restaurant and caught a glimpse of my reflection in the window. It actually took me a few seconds to realize that I was looking at myself and not another person sitting inside the restaurant! I do have to say I am not entirely sure that this qualifies as a true NSV since it means that I still perceive myself as quite a bit larger than I actually am.
  • kathdela
    kathdela Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wanted to blow off running this morning, but managed to talk myself into getting out of bed and doing the thing
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    I wore teeny little shorts to the gym for the first time because they no longer ride up!
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Bought my first pack of XL sized undershirts last night, and realized that I'm actually a tiny bit too small for them. Size L will be coming sooner than I expected.
  • SallyinIL
    SallyinIL Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I borrowed a belt from my husband to keep my pants up. I'm not ready to start replacing clothing yet so I'm trying to "make it do" on items in my closet for the time being.
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    All the random compliments on my hair, outfit, etc... From co-workers who haven't seen me in a bit and make effort to say I look great (but they can't really put their finger on what is different). One person said I looked like a summer day and while I just smiled and thanked them, I was just thinking, "Not really, there is just a layer of FAT missing!" Lol
  • amo314
    amo314 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Realizing how strong I am getting. I was working with my trainer yesterday and the things he is having me do, I could have never done 6 months ago.
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I was shopping in a vintage shop for a trench coat. I tried one on but wasn't sure I loved it so put it back. The shop lady straightened it out and I apologized for not putting it back nicely because I was still considering buying it. She said she'd fixed it "because the smaller sizes go quickly". I WAS SHOPPING IN THE SMALLER SIZES! Had to buy it after that :)
  • TeresaMarie2015
    TeresaMarie2015 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Not having to worry about the weight limit to do group activities - aka just went indoor skydiving last night!!! Whoo hoo - weight limit was 250# which I used to exceed. Now closing in on one-derland :)
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Carpool to a meeting today and was told to get in the back seat since I was small and could squish in with 2 others! Whoop!
  • kimberlyhurt
    kimberlyhurt Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I went up 3 flights of stairs without being the slightest bit winded
  • kimberlyhurt
    kimberlyhurt Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My biggest NSV is being able to be lost in a crowd. I'm finally almost "normal" sized. I'm not always the biggest person in the room. I can walk by without people even bothering to look at me. This level of being able to be incognito is surreal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!