Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    72 day streak and I feel like I've accomplished nothing.
  • LaDawnnie
    LaDawnnie Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    lisaw19855 wrote: »
    I weigh myself daily but don't log it, I accept the fluctuations and usually know why (no poop, too much sodium) but I hate seeing in on my little graph thing.

I weigh myself daily but I'm just gonna log it every Tuesday bc strangely that's when I started this journey!

• IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I'm totally understanding of the right to bear arms and hunting to provide food and goods. I don't agree with hunting for sport. I don't consider using high powered firearms to kill prey from hundreds of yards away hunting. There should be laws that require "sport hunters" to be in danger of being prey themselves.

Yes! Actually, if you are a sport hunter, it should be man vs. beast. Seriously, want to be a badass? You go at that deer bare handed! A deer will kick the *kitten* out of a person if it gets half a chance.

It is one thing to feed your family and a whole other to go trophy hunting.
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    If you are a praying person, I am asking for some right now. If not a praying person, maybe send some good vibes. My sister's sister-in-law is 30 weeks pregnant, after 5 attempts at IVF. On Sunday, she was having issues with her kidneys, so yesterday they decided to go and put in some drains. While under anesthetic, she vomited and aspirated. Due to lack of oxygen, she is now in a coma and has been placed on life support. The family was all called last night and the Dr's basically admitted they were keeping he alive as long as they can for the baby's sake, but there is little to no brain activity. Now a baby that was wished for, for so long, is likely not going to have a Mama. Miracles do happen, and we could really use one today!

Oh No! Prayers and hugs to you and yours.

I will definitely be praying.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    If you are a praying person, I am asking for some right now. If not a praying person, maybe send some good vibes. My sister's sister-in-law is 30 weeks pregnant, after 5 attempts at IVF. On Sunday, she was having issues with her kidneys, so yesterday they decided to go and put in some drains. While under anesthetic, she vomited and aspirated. Due to lack of oxygen, she is now in a coma and has been placed on life support. The family was all called last night and the Dr's basically admitted they were keeping he alive as long as they can for the baby's sake, but there is little to no brain activity. Now a baby that was wished for, for so long, is likely not going to have a Mama. Miracles do happen, and we could really use one today!

Oh no! hugs and prayers for you and your family. That's terrible.
  • marissafit06
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I'm probably dredging too far into the past here (could even be page numbers that were still double digits), but there are STILL houses in my neighbourhood with Christmas decorations out - wreaths on doors, garlands on porches not just a few lights.... god but that chocolate pouring gif is distracting...

There is one in my neighborhood too. I confess it only bothered me because of this thread.
  • marissafit06
    Options

Consistency is an accomplishment in itself :smile:

Heard the interview went well. Yay!
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options

Consistency is an accomplishment in itself :smile:

Heard the interview went well. Yay!

The interview was great, no awkward pauses, lots of eye contact and smiles from everyone.

The last time I interviewed, one of the interviewers couldn't make it up from St Louis, he was on a speaker phone, had us on mute so we weren't getting his attention or his questions, and it really left a sour taste in my mouth for the experience, especially since they had hired someone from inside the company and she was terrible, I had to work with her for a short time before my company sold one of our local facilities.

When they started the interview they said "Don't get nervous, we'll be writing stuff down as we talk." I responded as long as you don't get nervous that I'm writing stuff down too, and we all chuckled.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Regular serving sizes of desserts do not last long enough! TWO cookies? :|
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Tonight I learned that I probably have to put my gelding down soon. Really soon. I am sorry but this is the saddest news of my life. I love that horse body and soul. I may go awol.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Tonight I learned that I probably have to put my gelding down soon. Really soon. I am sorry but this is the saddest news of my life. I love that horse body and soul. I may go awol.

I am so very sorry to hear this! Losing a beloved animal is like losing a baby!!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

So very sorry.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Oh I'm so sorry. That's devastating :(
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I worked out so hard, ate healthy, lost the weight I wanted and hit my goal, removed bad habits, started a new great job, I guess you can tell that got my life together... then I fell inlove... with the wrong person. It almost destroyed me... gained the weight back, stopped working out, brought back some of my old bad habits back and added some new few things (BED)... I was SO MISERABLE... it took only few months to un-do all the amazing stuff I had accomplished.... Anyways, now I'm trying to get back where I was (mentaly and physical) and this last month I lost 3 kgs, workout more and I feel a lot better. So my confession is a little bit corny, please don't judge me... I know it was a mistake to let someone to do that to me, but it just happened, and at times I didn't even realized how toxic this person was for me and how selfish he is. My recovery from this story started only when I forgave him and moved on.... Sorry if this post is all over the place, but I just got emotional and this is the first time I'm admitting that, even if it's on a forum..
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I worked out so hard, ate healthy, lost the weight I wanted and hit my goal, removed bad habits, started a new great job, I guess you can tell that got my life together... then I fell inlove... with the wrong person. It almost destroyed me... gained the weight back, stopped working out, brought back some of my old bad habits back and added some new few things (BED)... I was SO MISERABLE... it took only few months to un-do all the amazing stuff I had accomplished.... Anyways, now I'm trying to get back where I was (mentaly and physical) and this last month I lost 3 kgs, workout more and I feel a lot better. So my confession is a little bit corny, please don't judge me... I know it was a mistake to let someone to do that to me, but it just happened, and at times I didn't even realized how toxic this person was for me and how selfish he is. My recovery from this story started only when I forgave him and moved on.... Sorry if this post is all over the place, but I just got emotional and this is the first time I'm admitting that, even if it's on a forum..

Awww, tis ok. That happened to me when I met my SO. Not the first part, I was just less overweight than I am now. Over the last 7 years I have gained about 25-30lbs and decided this year will be the year I lose weight, and I'm dragging him down with me, kicking and screaming over salad and vegetables. :smiley:
    So what I mean to say is, it's ok to make mistakes, it happens to us all and all we can do is pick ourselves up learn from them and get back on the horse (so to speak)
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

Awww, tis ok. That happened to me when I met my SO. Not the first part, I was just less overweight than I am now. Over the last 7 years I have gained about 25-30lbs and decided this year will be the year I lose weight, and I'm dragging him down with me, kicking and screaming over salad and vegetables. :smiley:
    So what I mean to say is, it's ok to make mistakes, it happens to us all and all we can do is pick ourselves up learn from them and get back on the horse (so to speak)

Thanks, that was really comforting. Like I said I did forgave him, it's time to forgive myself... :smile:
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I'm probably dredging too far into the past here (could even be page numbers that were still double digits), but there are STILL houses in my neighbourhood with Christmas decorations out - wreaths on doors, garlands on porches not just a few lights.... god but that chocolate pouring gif is distracting...

I can solve the chocolate distraction

tumblr_mvb4diA8ul1shbg4mo1_500.gif

THAT is quite mesmerizing. I think I sat a watched it for...too long. I want a cookie now.
  • Lois_1989
    Options

:disappointed: I am so sorry to hear this! Got everything crossed and sending you all the positive energy I can.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Patriots96 wrote: »
    I AM FAT and it is making me very depressed. Am trying to lose weight again. I lose it then regain it. I secretly feel like I am meant to be fat since my body always goes back to it. I am lonely but act like I am fine. Looking for over 40 ladies to join me in my journey. Am type 1 diabetic too on a pump and cgm

I do this. The only person I talk to is my SO, but when he pisses me off, I have no-one else to talk to about it. No girly chats or girly evenings, but at work I pretend its all good. I make up stuff when they ask how my weekend was. Instead of saying "we did nothing but watch tv and work out" it will be "We went to the park and played ball games in the sun all afternoon and then went out for a lovely meal" something that says we did stuff, but stuff you won't remember in half an hour so I don't have to keep up the lie.
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I binge on peanuts. Whenever we have peanuts in the house, I can't stop eating them and I crave them all the time.