Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    For those that are following and care :wink: - the people accepted the second offer on the house! As long as all the mortgage/inspection/misc. stuff works out I will have possession in a couple months. I'm really excited about it :smiley:

I've been waiting in eager anticipation.!!!

I'm sensing sarcasm? lol

no sarcasm at all, I cut myself off and edited to add the rest of my sentiment., scroll up!

Oh, well thanks! :) I don't think this place has a sump pump because of it's age, but hopefully they haven't had any issues. I'll find out more when they do the inspection this weekend. *Fingers crossed*!
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    For those that are following and care :wink: - the people accepted the second offer on the house! As long as all the mortgage/inspection/misc. stuff works out I will have possession in a couple months. I'm really excited about it :smiley:

Hurrah!
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options

Awesome news!
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Finally caught up. Geez.

I'm debating going to Sonic today to get chili cheese tots. With added jalapeños.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Finally caught up. Geez.

I'm debating going to Sonic today to get chili cheese tots. With added jalapeños.

Chicago Style Hot Dogs and a Limeade for me please!
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

Congrats!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

That is awesome! Congrats!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    lalabrucey wrote: »
    Last night at the gym, I put on 'Eye of the tiger' and pretended I was Rocky working out for a big tournament

Confession: Despite living in the suburbs of Philadelphia for more than seven years (and visiting countless times before since I grew up in NJ/PA)...I have never run up the steps of the Art Museum.

Do it! Do it now! I'm jealous you are close enough. Clear across the country makes for a looooong run for me to get there - think Forrest Gump. LOL
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    As I sit here getting nothing done all day, confession: I don't currently lift, technically I'm not supposed to, but I still end up wasting hours every week reading the rant Wednesday and gym story Saturday threads on /r/fitness every week.

I need to go back to staying off the internet while I work.
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    After having a no-so-great run of days eating-wise, I weighed in today & only gained 1/2 a lb.

C'mon universe, validating cake & cookies for dinner, and sandwiches for lunch instead of salads IS NOT HELPING
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Oh, the other day while we were grocery shopping, I was told by an older lady that it was "so wonderful" my 2 year old was singing "Jesus Loves Me" because "not many young people teach their kids that anymore". Truth is I didn't teach her that, she learned it at the church preschool she goes to twice a week. I didn't want to admit that, so I smiled and thanked her.
    If she were here right now to hear my daughter singing along perfectly to Lady Antebellum's "Bartender", she'd probably think differently.... :flushed:

The first song my grandson learned to sing along with was "God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy" by Billy Currington. Belted it at the top of his lungs all the time. My daughter's favorite sing along at a young age was "Cheeseburger in Paradise" by Jimmy Buffett. I had to play it on repeat any time we were in the car.

Now that's adorable! I'm just glad to hear her singing something besides "Let It Go" all the time. I'm still waiting for the moment she starts singing Metallica, Tool, or Avenged Sevenfold, since we listen to quite a lot of that as well lol.

My son's favorite song is Bury Me With My Guns On by Bobaflex. On repeat, over and over and over and... (I am sick of that freakin' song.)
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Finally caught up. Geez.

Jealous. There's no Sonic close to me. I live their drinks in the summer and their tater tots.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Finally caught up. Geez.

Pick up a waffle cone while you're there. :wink:

• birdiebunny
    birdiebunny Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My go to health food was granny smith apples. Now that I'm allergic to them my go to snack food is chocolate. So many more calories in that....
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Oh, the other day while we were grocery shopping, I was told by an older lady that it was "so wonderful" my 2 year old was singing "Jesus Loves Me" because "not many young people teach their kids that anymore". Truth is I didn't teach her that, she learned it at the church preschool she goes to twice a week. I didn't want to admit that, so I smiled and thanked her.
    If she were here right now to hear my daughter singing along perfectly to Lady Antebellum's "Bartender", she'd probably think differently.... :flushed:

The first song my grandson learned to sing along with was "God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy" by Billy Currington. Belted it at the top of his lungs all the time. My daughter's favorite sing along at a young age was "Cheeseburger in Paradise" by Jimmy Buffett. I had to play it on repeat any time we were in the car.

Now that's adorable! I'm just glad to hear her singing something besides "Let It Go" all the time. I'm still waiting for the moment she starts singing Metallica, Tool, or Avenged Sevenfold, since we listen to quite a lot of that as well lol.

My son's favorite song is Bury Me With My Guns On by Bobaflex. On repeat, over and over and over and... (I am sick of that freakin' song.)

That's us with Let It Go. I'm so over it.... (Did I mention she is having a Frozen/Elsa themed birthday party next month?)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Confession: I felt total bada$$ at the gym last night. Not because of the amount of weight I lifted, either. When I got to the gym, there was a guy benching in the squat rack (which is fine, because there is no bench rack at my gym). I like to start with squats, but whatever, I started with my deadlift - 195 pounds, BTW! Guy was still in the squat rack, so I moved onto OHP from the floor. So, I had to clean the bar before I could OHP (which I kinda liked and may do from now on). Guy is still in the squat rack. So I went and did some extra biceps curls and tricep extensions. Guy is still in the squat rack. We're talking 30 minutes or so he's been in there, doing really slow bench with really long breaks between sets. At one of his breaks, I finally ask him "You gonna be much longer?" He says, "I'm done," and walks out of the gym. He didn't just leave the squat rack, he left the whole gym! He left the weights on the bar and everything. I didn't know I was that scary! LOL

I have another gym confession from last night, but I'm gonna post it later so this doesn't become TL:DR

I've seen this several times and have no idea what it means.

It means "Too Long, Didn't Read".

Thank you, @berlynnwall !!!!

• quiksylver296
    Options

That's us with Let It Go. I'm so over it.... (Did I mention she is having a Frozen/Elsa themed birthday party next month?)

That's my nieces. So glad I have a boy! LOL
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options

Wahoo!! Yay for good news in the thread :)

• KaryLoaiza88
    KaryLoaiza88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    So, I've been single for a couple months now and I am really starting to miss having a girlfriend... Any takers? :p
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I use to be Big Boned.