Options

Replies

• ladieofthebees
    ladieofthebees Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    hmm33502 wrote: »
    Before: 327 lbs
    After: 248 lbs
    Still almost 100lbs to go, but there is progress!
    I realize that I look happier in the befor pictures, but that is not the case! I have issues with "mirror selfies" and was just taking the pic to show my sisters my new outfit! I am much happier now and it is not only weight related.60jze096gx8x.jpg
    o2edtg3nnvyz.jpg
    pwdix11e4rhj.jpg

Such a big difference. You look amazing :smile: And very chic!
  • julie382738
    julie382738 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new to mfp so bear with me. .but what does bump mean?
  • julie382738
    julie382738 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
  • ladieofthebees
    Options

When you post to a thread, it pushes it up and keeps it more "current". I think people post "bump" when they want to encourage the thread to stay active on the forums without necessarily typing out a whole long post. It took me a while to figure this out too :smile: (although saying this, I could be wrong!)
  • DressedInDreams
    DressedInDreams Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    hmm33502 wrote: »
    Before: 327 lbs
    After: 248 lbs
    Still almost 100lbs to go, but there is progress!
    I realize that I look happier in the befor pictures, but that is not the case! I have issues with "mirror selfies" and was just taking the pic to show my sisters my new outfit! I am much happier now and it is not only weight related.60jze096gx8x.jpg
    o2edtg3nnvyz.jpg
    pwdix11e4rhj.jpg

You look amazing! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • amnaimon
    amnaimon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Kelll12123 wrote: »
    I started at 174 pounds, but this first picture is at 166 pounds. I'm 125 now and still working on toning my stomach

hvib6w2bspna.jpg

Your results are amazing. And exactly the start weight and goal weight as mine.. Can you please share how long it took you to lose all the weight and how did you do it . Thanks
  • Laela2010
    Laela2010 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Im so jealous of you all!! so amazing!
  • Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    You are all beautiful and amazing :heart: :heart: :heart: I cannot wait to join your ranks once my strength training pays off. Rock on!
  • 24Sept
    24Sept Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sunbunny66
    sunbunny66 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Kelll12123
    Kelll12123 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    amnaimon wrote: »
    Kelll12123 wrote: »
    I started at 174 pounds, but this first picture is at 166 pounds. I'm 125 now and still working on toning my stomach

hvib6w2bspna.jpg

Your results are amazing. And exactly the start weight and goal weight as mine.. Can you please share how long it took you to lose all the weight and how did you do it . Thanks

Thanks so much!! That first picture was taken at the end of June, but I started losing weight about a month before then. I guess it's been 11 months overall now, but as you can see, my weight has plateaued quite a bit over the last month or two (I don't weigh myself often)

qdiywlcxqluv.jpg

I've been running a lot lately, and I recently began experimenting with ab workouts. I stick with cardio and calorie deficits, for the most part. Nothing too unique.
  • misssmadalyn
    misssmadalyn Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    tmauck4472 wrote: »
    b301e337-0bee-406e-ba7a-25f7f98af522_zps41361ad5.jpg
    You look amazing!!!!!

I've lost a bit more but haven't updated pic yet.

• misssmadalyn
    misssmadalyn Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    tmauck4472 wrote: »
    b301e337-0bee-406e-ba7a-25f7f98af522_zps41361ad5.jpg

I've lost a bit more but haven't updated pic yet.

You look amazing!!!
  • kristenlarkin
    kristenlarkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    wendyg311 wrote: »
    I'm 5'4" still a work in progress, so I'll have to re-visit this thread when I reach my goal. I love people sharing their photos and stats. I find so much motivation in it.

SW 212
    CW 194
    GW 129

I'll be back..............

Edited...somehow the math with my ticker doesn't work out....huh. Oh well

My goal weight is 129 as well. lol Everyone keeps asking why such a weird number and my answer is I just want to be in the 120s
  • rainydayworkout
    rainydayworkout Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • ladieofthebees
    Options
    Jan13 ,2015
    05e1worjvbrv.jpg

Last week: 2j1wornoslmm.jpg

Start: 247
    Last week:203
    Current: 197
    Goal: 177
    Height: 5'4

You look great :smile: !

Funnily enough your numbers are pretty close to mine actually. I'm 5'4.5" (that half inch counts apparently), started at 240 at Christmas, just got down to 202, aiming for about 175. Not brave enough to post pictures yet, although intellectually I know I've lost a lot of weight - when I look in the mirror all I see is the fat! ><

Oh well! You're looking great, good going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!