Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

Options

Replies

• 39flavours
    39flavours Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I love coming back to this thread! It's so motivating to see the progress of ladies with the same stats and interesting to see how the same weight looks so different on different people.
    If anyone wants to add me it would be great to have friends with the same build and goals x
    5'3.5
    SW 146
    CW 133
    GW 125
    1300 cal goal
  • monkey246
    monkey246 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    votkuhr wrote: »
    Heads up! Underwear pictures ahead. :laugh: If you're in the office or uneasy about half-naked pictures, I suggesting scrolling down very quickly. ;)

2r1zvgz.jpg

I'm 5'3" (164 cm). I've just started a strength training plan to build some muscle and definition. :) I'll add on to this progress pic in about 1 - 2 months.

Well done to you! You look amazing.
    Did you achieve this just by using MFP? What would be your top 3 tips?
  • MsHulkMN
    MsHulkMN Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! I need all the support I can get to lose those last 25 pounds! I'll cheer you on if you kick me when I whine! Lol
  • bibliocephalus
    bibliocephalus Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    hmm33502 wrote: »
    Before: 327 lbs
    After: 248 lbs
    Still almost 100lbs to go, but there is progress!
    I realize that I look happier in the befor pictures, but that is not the case! I have issues with "mirror selfies" and was just taking the pic to show my sisters my new outfit! I am much happier now and it is not only weight related.60jze096gx8x.jpg
    o2edtg3nnvyz.jpg
    pwdix11e4rhj.jpg

I keep coming back to your pictures, you look so great, you are inspiring me! Thank you for posting these, it helps when I get discouraged to see what others have accomplished.
  • bibliocephalus
    bibliocephalus Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    250 to 198. I still have about 50 more to go, but it's a start! I'm 5'4". Size 22 to a size 12 (though, i'm squeezed into a size 10 in the after photo!)
    zkrgwrdcui63.jpg

Thanks for sharing these, you look fantastic!

• lillyrose2020
    lillyrose2020 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    te8vyx8jalfb.jpg

Ah! Can't believe I am posting these lol!!! So awkward.
    Before: 195 pounds (4 weeks postpartum)
    Progress: 145 pounds
    Height: 5'5"

Wow such a difference, you look great! Well done!
    My starting weight was similar to yours but I'm about 15lbs away from where you are now!.
    Hoe long did it take you? What was your regime?
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Inspiring job every single one of you! @IrenaKaraman
    Would you mind sharing your weight? I still look like your first, but am heading towards (hopefully) the second. What training exercise do you do?
  • lillyrose2020
    lillyrose2020 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    rnwnjbyypbc5.jpg

I'm 5'4

Great job, well done! Envious of your flat tummy!
    Would you mind sharing your stats? Starting/Current Weight and how long it took?
  • MsHulkMN
    MsHulkMN Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    inspirational
  • MenoFat5014
    MenoFat5014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Inspirational one and all. Thanks for sharing.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    BioQueen wrote: »
    I posted a while back and I am down another 6 pounds, but I took a photo last night that compares well with another I had taken a few years ago, so here it is!

Sorry they are not in order - the two pics that are ~170 I am not entirely sure how correct that is, but my highest weight was 181 and those two pictures are probably between 165-175 pounds. I would love to stress for everyone to take real progress photos, I am so sad I didn't.

cxzdsrr88o71.png

Wow! Are you 5'4"? I definitely don't look as slim as you at 132. You look beautiful.
  • IrenaKaraman
    IrenaKaraman Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    rnwnjbyypbc5.jpg

I'm 5'4

Great job, well done! Envious of your flat tummy!
    Would you mind sharing your stats? Starting/Current Weight and how long it took?

Thank you, thank you!
    Before was in May 2013- 78kg & after is October 2014 55kg but I must say that weight loss was done in 1 year, since then I just kept my ideal weight with 2-3kg variation up & down. So it's been 22kg/48lbs in 12 months. I work in restaurant, constantly around food so I messed it up along the way few times. That's why I took so long.
    First 13kg(8 months) I did only weight watchers & later I started to train with PT 3x week.
    I always get compliments for my belly, appears flat but I have good layer of fat there... It's just nicely shaped let's say, hard to explain. I'm on diet here right now just for that, I have six pack under it & I'm trying to lower fat % so it can finally be visible. I'm not sure if I will make but it's not end of the world if I don't. I'm apreciative already that I managed to fix myself back how I used to be
  • IrenaKaraman
    IrenaKaraman Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Inspiring job every single one of you! @IrenaKaraman
    Would you mind sharing your weight? I still look like your first, but am heading towards (hopefully) the second. What training exercise do you do?

Thank you! I appreciate it!
    I started with 78kg & it took me a year to lose 22kg. Second pic is 55 or 56kg. Second pic was taken 1.5yr later but I've been like that for sure 6months already.
    I do have good body shape by nature because in my early 20's I looked exactly the same without entering gym. I had abs just by itself. Did nothing about it. Now I was with weight watchers only first 8 months & after I started to train with PT 3x week. My journey started exactly 2yrs ago- may 2013. While in losing weight phase I did a lot circuit training & later moved more to lifting. Last 8 months I started to train 6x week. Still with pt 3x lifting & on my own I do different things. I include extra leg day + something interesting I find on bodyrockTV facebook page ( mostly HIIT) or I use Nike training app ( it's free!). I do a lot exercises with just body weight. Options are endless & I mix different things a lot beside my standard lifting routine.
    Hope this helps u a bit! If you want, add me on friends list & we can keep in touch! I love to help if I can!
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    BioQueen wrote: »
    I posted a while back and I am down another 6 pounds, but I took a photo last night that compares well with another I had taken a few years ago, so here it is!

Sorry they are not in order - the two pics that are ~170 I am not entirely sure how correct that is, but my highest weight was 181 and those two pictures are probably between 165-175 pounds. I would love to stress for everyone to take real progress photos, I am so sad I didn't.

cxzdsrr88o71.png

Wow! Are you 5'4"? I definitely don't look as slim as you at 132. You look beautiful.

Thank you! I am 5'5"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!