Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    I confess that I'm really, really annoyed that MFP is releasing a Premium version that contains so many features their loyal users have been asking for since Lord-knows-when. I feel like an old friend has betrayed me. :|:s:'(

Really? Like what?
    http://www.xda-developers.com/myfitnesspal-secret-admin-menu-leaks-premium-features/

a1v6i5ileaym.png

atmbj2pnn2no.png

6.99 a month, and there's no videos?

But it will yell at you twice as much for your "bad" food choices.

If you read about that feature some of it actually sounds slightly interesting, but I definitely don't need MFP making judgments about what foods I eat are better or worse for me, ugh. What I've heard about those messages from people who use the app (I usually just use my computer) is not encouraging.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options

I included a pop tart comparison just for you :p
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Alright, please don't think I'm a whack job for this but here it goes.

Religion. I have faith, but I am not a religious person. I don't believe in Christianity or Islam or Buddhism.

I pray to some intangible forces I call "The Lock Gods." These are the divine figures I have conjured in my head that tip the balance of Coincidence, Probability, and Fortune.

If I need something good to happen, I whisper a prayer for the fortune I require, but I know that they come to take payment in the opposite fortune. I wish for money, they break my leg so I have to spend that money on hospital bills. I wish for love at first sight, I see her with someone else. etc. . ..
  • Roza42
    Roza42 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about new breasts when I hit my goal. Not just because they don't stand on their own anymore, but my shoulders are so wide that no one realizes that they are DDs. My niece asked me where they went and just laughed at me.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I confess I am working through lunch and going home early. So done.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I realized last night I have this issue with feeling guilty if I do well at something. I am doing an agility class with my dog and I was able to pick up the new stuff last night that the other people weren't getting. I felt like one lady in particular was giving me stink eye because she wasn't doing so well (but seriously, who wears flip flops to something they know involves running and direction changes?). The instructor complimented me at the end and it took everything I had to not downplay it.

It kind of sounds like I'm humble bragging, maybe I am, maybe I should just turn it into actual bragging: Me and my dog are doing awesome in agility. Unfortunately I can't seem to allow myself to enjoy it and feel proud of her and I because... well I don't know why.

It's not wrong to feel proud of being good at something, is it?

Definitely not!! Just the opposite: I'd say you should be proud of your achievements.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,714 Member
    Options
    Alright, please don't think I'm a whack job for this but here it goes.

Religion. I have faith, but I am not a religious person. I don't believe in Christianity or Islam or Buddhism.

I pray to some intangible forces I call "The Lock Gods." These are the divine figures I have conjured in my head that tip the balance of Coincidence, Probability, and Fortune.

If I need something good to happen, I whisper a prayer for the fortune I require, but I know that they come to take payment in the opposite fortune. I wish for money, they break my leg so I have to spend that money on hospital bills. I wish for love at first sight, I see her with someone else. etc. . ..

So, a balance of the universe type of thing? Or is it more dependent on wanting or praying for something "bad" (money) and knowing if it is granted to you then you will have to "pay" for it later?
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    My confession today. I cried too much last night watching Greys Anatomy and I woke up and still feel crappy about it.

Maybe I have been single too long :(
  • j3susfr34k83
    j3susfr34k83 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i work at dominos pizza and i ate half a large thin crust pacific veggie :( - sucks !!! to be around all that food seeing tasty orders i make for others and not eat it too.. as i am trying to loose weight i weigh approx 160 which is what i weighed after having my kids and my youngest is 3 its been a yoyoing effect...hoping to get to 125-130 toned..and keep it! as i am 5 ft 1 tall!! i need a exercising buddy ..lol..its also hard to exercise when you have bad knees..doc says possibility i have arthritus in them!! :(
  • JPW1990
    Options
    i work at dominos pizza and i ate half a large thin crust pacific veggie :( - sucks !!! to be around all that food seeing tasty orders i make for others and not eat it too.. as i am trying to loose weight i weigh approx 160 which is what i weighed after having my kids and my youngest is 3 its been a yoyoing effect...hoping to get to 125-130 toned..and keep it! as i am 5 ft 1 tall!! i need a exercising buddy ..lol..its also hard to exercise when you have bad knees..doc says possibility i have arthritus in them!! :(

My knees are rice krispies, but fortunately, no official arthritis diagnosis there yet. I do have it in my back, though. Hit youtube for exercise routines tailored for knee pain, then find the ones that you like the most. I started a yoga for back pain a few weeks ago and it's made a HUGE difference.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

Ugh. I look the way I want to look, I don't do anything to please some man's idea of what I should look like.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    My confession today. I cried too much last night watching Greys Anatomy and I woke up and still feel crappy about it.

Maybe I have been single too long :(

Until I logged on FB today, I didn't realize people were still watching that show. I stopped watching after it jumped the shark the 3rd or 4th time...

I was single for the most part for 20 years when I got married last year, I feel your pain.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options

Ugh. I look the way I want to look, I don't do anything to please some man's idea of what I should look like.

Yes, and also the "men, tell me what men like" is annoying. Maybe men have various different preferences, kind of like how women do?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

Did you log it? I can totally fit a half of a thin crust veggie pizza in my calories. It may not have been nearly as bad as you think.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »

Yes, and also the "men, tell me what men like" is annoying. Maybe men have various different preferences, kind of like how women do?

Yep. Although I love all the blanket statements in that thread about how nobody likes skinny. That's...great. And equally annoying is probably how a size 0 woman is apparently considered "thick" by some people over there. WUT.

• ddrhellbunny
    ddrhellbunny Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I find it really hilarious actually that "everyone" is trying to find some "way to look" to be attractive to someone else.

It's like b**th, look the way YOU wanna look. Not the other way around.

For me personally, a guys personality is the first thing that attracts me to them, not physically. I notice all that *kitten* later after I am completely smitten. :3 lol

• AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I find it really hilarious actually that "everyone" is trying to find some "way to look" to be attractive to someone else.

It's like b**th, look the way YOU wanna look. Not the other way around.

For me personally, a guys personality is the first thing that attracts me to them, not physically. I notice all that *kitten* later after I am completely smitten. :3 lol

You can call me McDreamy.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,714 Member
    Options

My thoughts exactly. If a man (or whomever) doesn't like my shape then he's not the right person for me in the first place. The only opinion about my body that matters to me is MINE.
  • JPW1990
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »

My husband has been with me everywhere from 170 to 500 over the years. I've watched him change up and down by about 80 or so in that same time. If what the other person looks like is so important that they want to customize their body to fit it, they're basically sentencing themselves to a lifetime of being a booty call.

Today's confession - just saw this on pinterest. It would be all of my carbs for 5 days. Still want one.
    chocolate-chip-cookie-smores5+text..jpg