New "after" Picture of my wife... Sz 16 to 6 (admin approved

Options

Replies

• agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    She is GORGEOUS!! Even before losing the weight, she looked beautiful! But wow, fantastic job and very motivational! Thank you for posting!
  • AlexandraR2011
    AlexandraR2011 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Great inspiration!
  • lmz1100
    lmz1100 Posts: 10
    Options
    amazing! does she work with a trainer?
  • boudmel
    boudmel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats! She looks awesome and great motivation for those of us still working towards our goals! I'm another 40 something member on my way to being fit and trim :)
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    Awesome!
  • chattinchick
    chattinchick Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow!!! OMGOSH your wife is my new inspiration! I have saved your website to my favorites and I will re-read her story every day and admire her transformation! She was/is a gorgeous lady, but she is one sexy, beautiful woman now after all that hard work and determination. I am 40, turning 41 this June and I now have the "visual" to go along with a success that I can look at every day. Thanks Michelle!!! And you too, Bobby - you look fantastic as well :) You both should be so very proud of yourselves! WTG!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    You should be proud!!! She's an inspiration!! Congrats to you both!
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Your wife looks freakin' awesome!!!! It's so good that you are so supportive of her and also very sweet that you are showing her off :happy:
  • Kimmerz1
    Kimmerz1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    OMG! *Claps* for her! SHE LOOKS AMAZING! I am so proud of her and what an inspiration she is!!
  • OutDaWay
    OutDaWay Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Grats to her and you.
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration! You guys look like you have a lot of fun! :happy:
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    You both look great - in the before and after photos!
    I'm the same age and hoping to lose about that much too, but I really don't think I will end up with a bikini body like that.
    Great job!
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    Congrats!
  • 1FitMom326
    1FitMom326 Posts: 228
    Options
    She is absolutely beautiful! She looks amazing and what a wonderful collection of pictures you put together to show the journey.

She is also an inspiration, I am 37, 5'9 and started at a size 16.
    Thank you again for sharing, it is no wonder you are so proud of her.

Lisa
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! She looks wonderful & how sweet that you are so proud of her. Great pics!
  • Nathfrenchie
    Nathfrenchie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful! She is an inspiration!!! :)
  • rockabillydarlin
    rockabillydarlin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    She does NOT look over 40! Fantastic, what an inspiration! She's very beautiful in both before and after pictures but you can definitely see how much happier she looks having reached her goal. Thanks for sharing!
  • bddavis1
    bddavis1 Posts: 43
    Options
    She does NOT look over 40! Fantastic, what an inspiration! She's very beautiful in both before and after pictures but you can definitely see how much happier she looks having reached her goal. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks so much... I have told her the same thing, she has always been beautiful. She is so funny, when you point a camera at her; she smiles... :happy: most people duck or cover. That is why I have so many pictures when she was size 16, she would let me take lots of pictures, she just never like any of them.
  • bddavis1
    bddavis1 Posts: 43
    Options
    Thanks
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    GORGEOUS WOMAN!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!