Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• shannonbun
    shannonbun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost weight in a week--actually, I gained a pound--and it's enough to make me want to just not eat. It's already 5pm, so I could sleep early and probably make it through without eating...
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    So I'm now looking at 3500 extra calories this week... I'm just so hungry, I'm just not even craving anything but eating anything I can find hoping it will help... and it doesn't. I hate PMS. I'm seriously in tears over this... every single month, I end up undoing 2 weeks of deficit because of it...

So really I have no idea - I'm on IUD number 2 so no period or PMS for more than 6 years now - but this doesn't sound right. Have you talked to your Dr. about this? It seems so much harder than it should be for you. If you have, sorry, it sounds awful. Food should not make you cry.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    So I'm now looking at 3500 extra calories this week... I'm just so hungry, I'm just not even craving anything but eating anything I can find hoping it will help... and it doesn't. I hate PMS. I'm seriously in tears over this... every single month, I end up undoing 2 weeks of deficit because of it...

You'll get through it. How do you feel about whipped cream and mousses? Lots of volume for not that much actual calories, so it feels like you're eating more than you are, and you can still add chocolate to it to tell your hormones to f off.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'll talk about it to my doctor when I see her. I'm not even craving chocolate at all. I'm just hungry. I'd just eat pretty much anything, seriously, it's just that bad.

Quite sure I wrote a similar post a few weeks ago too... I'm telling myself that it will pass...
  • RoseWhiteBrooke
    RoseWhiteBrooke Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sometimes if somethings really small I justify eating it. Sometimes one bite can have 200+ calories ;(
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I justify little nibbles too (and don't log them) yet other times I get really nit-picky and log a stupid piece of gum. Pfft, go figure! :lol:
  • Seraphina_Rowan
    Seraphina_Rowan Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    No matter how much weight I've lost, I still look in the mirror and see the girl 129lbs ago. I struggle on a daily basis to not cry when I look at myself especially when I need to get dressed for the day and have to change three or four times till I feel ''comfortable'' with what it looks like.
  • amiferd06
    amiferd06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ...I eat Natvia sweetener, and those little sweetener tablets you put in drinks.

I also eat the natvia sugar free strawberry shake mix. I can't help it. I love the taste and the texture.

Anorexia is a *kitten*!! F**k her! Recovery is hard, has been hard, but the good days just make it 1000000% worth it.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm dogsitting for my aunt and forgot my food scale. I feel lost without it.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »
    I get really jealous when other people get delicious food, and I don't. My husband is going out for ribs tonight with a buddy, and I'm scowling about the spaghetti I planned for dinner.

I get irrationally angry at my husband because he goes out to lunch every day and I'm stuck eating leftovers or whatever I have time to throw in my lunch bag.

I think we talked about this before, way up thread. Food jealousy. The struggle is real.

PS- didn't make spaghetti. Got chili cheese fries instead. Whoops.

We did talk about this. Yum, chili cheese fries.

• MoHousdon
    Options
    Does anyone binge on "walking dead" ? I think me and my daughter have a million times lol mostly my daughter , she controls the remote.

Totally! It's one of my favorite shows. I watch every episode as it airs, and then when they go on hiatus, I binge-watch all the seasons at some point so I can get my fix :)

I'm doing that right now. When the most recent season ended, my husband and I started watching from the beginning. We're currently on season 4. Love that show so much. I now want a samurai sword so I can be a badass zombie slayer like Michonne. B)

• Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    A couple of pages ago someone mentioned I should try some Dark chocolate dreams wonder peanut butter. I was at the store and it caught my eye so I got it today. I haven't tried it yet! but thank you for the suggestion. The reason I didn't eat it was cause I was in the kitchen and about to add some fruit with it and my sister comes in with a iced fudge brownie that she bought from the store and asked if i wanted a peice.. I haven't had cake/brownie since I started on April 1st and its my most fav dessert. So I got a piece. MFP says 1/2 piece is 260 cals.. I tried to make the piece a perfect square. who knows who much it was.

Which brings me to something else.. I finally ordered a food scale - just waiting to pick it up from Wal-mart. But once I get it.. and I weigh my meats/pasta/and breads/veggies.. Do I have to create a new dish for each? to put the oz/grams? Is that how it works? Cause what ive been doing without a food scale is using the bar code scanner - and i just guessitmate on the grams or Oz's that OTHER people have done. and the calories.. Do you just still add how many calories are in one serving and MFP will calculate the cal's according to how many servings you have?
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I have almost 600 calories left for the day, and all I can think about eating is 2 unfrosted strawberry Pop Tarts. Luckily, I have 2 boxes in my pantry.
  • overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Does anyone binge on "walking dead" ? I think me and my daughter have a million times lol mostly my daughter , she controls the remote.

Totally! It's one of my favorite shows. I watch every episode as it airs, and then when they go on hiatus, I binge-watch all the seasons at some point so I can get my fix :)

I'm doing that right now. When the most recent season ended, my husband and I started watching from the beginning. We're currently on season 4. Love that show so much. I now want a samurai sword so I can be a badass zombie slayer like Michonne. B)

I have a sword on my Amazon wish list specifically for this purpose :) However, I'm fairly certain that in the event of an actual zombie apocalypse, I will either a) step out of my house strapped to the hilt with weapons and a kicka$$ attitude only to be bitten 10 seconds later; or b) I will be Otis - too slow to run away and left behind as walker bait.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I made a mug cake with Equal sweetener yesterday and it was awful. I was so excited to find the sugar at my aunt's this time that I made two cakes and ate them.

My aunt's smallest dog is an a--hole. He's a yorkie who gets into EVERYTHING if you turn your back, especially unattended food. He's so sweet and cuddly, but he is the devil. Once when I was dogsitting, he jumped on the kitchen table and ate a bunch of my food that I brought with me while I was in the shower. The kitchen is gated from now on when I shower.
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    We don't have cable just Netflix/Amazon prime/Roku channels. I binge watch everything, then get annoyed when there is nothing left to watch.

^^this^^
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    We don't have cable just Netflix/Amazon prime/Roku channels. I binge watch everything, then get annoyed when there is nothing left to watch.

^^this^^

I do not think it is humanly possible for that to happen.....my DVR is always so full, plus I always have series on the go online and a never ending list of movies, most of which I will most likely never get to watch because it keeps growing! How does one run out of stuff to watch?!?!?!?!
  • sydkins432
    sydkins432 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I haven't gone over my calorie intake in over 50 days. My fitbit says i burn between 2300 and 3000 calories a day and I have only lost 5 pounds. I think they're is something wrong with me, but I am afraid to go to the doctor.
  • Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    Options

^^this^^

I do not think it is humanly possible for that to happen.....my DVR is always so full, plus I always have series on the go online and a never ending list of movies, most of which I will most likely never get to watch because it keeps growing! How does one run out of stuff to watch?!?!?!?!

If you have a DVR you have cable right? I only have Roku too, just this week the new season of Son's of Anarchy came out and I'm up to episode 6.
  • miller3065
    miller3065 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Serah87 wrote: »
    Here is my confession: 90% of the time I make my dinner different then what I make for my family, most of the time I eat the same thing day after day, BUT I like it, lol.

I DO THE SAME THING EAT THE SAMETHING DAY AFTER DAY SOMEONE TOLD ME ME THE REASON YOU CONTINUE TO LOSE WEIGHT IS BECAUSE YOU DONT GET BORED EATING CHICKEN CARROTS AND LETTUCE EVERYDAY AND I DONT GET TIRED OF IT