What is the last thing you ate?

Options

Replies

• avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Cocoa roasted almonds about an hour ago and I'm just now having a couple of mini Slim Jims, because I like to have carbs in the early morning and fat at mid-morning on days when I'm working out at noon! (I had half an English muffin with peanut butter before work this morning for the carb part.)
  • Bemix
    Bemix Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sandwich with whole grain bread and chicken with baby carrots dipped in hummus and a big glass of H2O. Yum!
  • dhvozza
    dhvozza Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Zucchini "noodles", 1/2 avocado, 6 cherry tomatoes, a little evoo, lemon juice & feta all mixed together. YUM!
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    mixed nuts and a few slices of cucumber and orange bell pepper.
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Lunch! Shrimp boil! Shrimp, potatoes, corn on the cob, and polish sausage! Leftover day!
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    Two scrambled egg muffins:
    1 dozen eggs
    salt/pepper/cayenne to taste
    1 steamer bag of frozen broccoli, thawed or cooked and cooled
    1/4 cup milk
    2 oz. shredded cheese

Pour into muffin tins 2/3 full. Bake at 350 for 20ish minutes. Makes around 21 muffins.

My two muffins came to 118 cals/3 carbs/7 fat/9 protein. I ate it because I wanted a protein snack.
  • evolution328
    evolution328 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese and strawberries
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Tillamook raspberry greek yogurt with a couple tbs. pumpkin seed granola, a hardboiled egg, and watermelon. - Lunch
  • Toadstool_
    Toadstool_ Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Breaded fish fillet with a potato chopped up into little cubes sprinkled with Cajun spice and kale crisps with garlic and chilli.
    Because it was dinner time and I really love kale crisps!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Some type of little chicken salad pinwheel sandwich thing a co-worker brought in.
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts and a can of low-sodium V8 - what a recharger for the afternoon!
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Mediterranean Lemon Chicken, drowned in lime juice and hot sauce. (Got a craving for drowning food in lime and hot sauce.)
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    4 hardboiled eggs, grape tomatoes, prunes, a banana and a whole wheat flat bread...
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Turkey sandwich with Seriously Sharp cheddar, avocado, and mustard; half a big tomato; baby carrots with Greek yogurt ranch.

ETA: Most of that was because it was what I had pre-logged for lunch, but I did add extra turkey, the ranch dressing, and the tomato because I was hungrier than I expected after a workout.
  • aevonvett
    aevonvett Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Fried chicken. Because reasons. But I logged every delicious bite!
  • freethetrees
    freethetrees Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    A clementine!
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Red potato with tzatziki sauce. ...because it's what I needed to help my macros
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast and bacon wrap - 200 cals. It was delicious. Think I will have one tomorrow for lunch too.
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I had a big lunch:

4oz chicken breast
    150g Sweet Potatoes
    100g Frozen Corn
    50g Tuna
    110g Cottage Cheese
    2 Hard boiled eggs
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member