May Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the charts! :heart:

I added another 3.5 miles today, for a total of 46.3 for the month. And realized I run faster on a trail through trees than I do on streets or sidewalks.
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    SaraRuth- I would hate you to leave. I like to see how close behind you my legs can keep me. Its like my own mini-challenge to myself. Aside from 4 miles- its my legs moving me. Who really cares how you move or what your total miles are- I feel that it is the fact that everyone is getting up and moving that really matters. We should all be proud of ourselves- look how many miles we all logged in the first half of the month!!!!
    Today between a step routine and a walk/jog I did 7 miles.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    2.20 mile walk
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I wanna Move my *kitten*... Is it ok to start/ Join Now. I have been going to the gym 3-4 times a week for about 45-50 Mins. for the past Month. I think I have some walking under my belt.. LOL :)
  • shannonaufman
    shannonaufman Posts: 383
    Options
    3.1 today on my first day of One Hour Runner, plus about a mile at work. Signature updated!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    5 miles for me today! Windy with sprinkles but no rain like the weather man said!! hooray!!!
  • Carolegn
    Carolegn Posts: 7
    Options
    I've created a little mini triathlon for myself that I have done last night and this morning. 2km rower, 5km bike, 2 km treadmill. 9km=5.6miles. have added 10.2 to ticker bringing my total to 20.4!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Put in another 2.5 miles for a total of 5 today. Trying to catch up for being bad last week.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    4.18 miles tonight on the treadmill....updated ticker...
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I wanna Move my *kitten*... Is it ok to start/ Join Now. I have been going to the gym 3-4 times a week for about 45-50 Mins. for the past Month. I think I have some walking under my belt.. LOL :)

welcome.....please set your goal for the rest of may and get moving.....
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    Added 3.0 miles with a treadmill run.

Have moved 91.6 miles towards my goal of 80 miles for the month of May.
  • petchonka82
    petchonka82 Posts: 156
    Options
    Alright. I'm in!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Sun is out. haven't seen in in a few days. Looks lovely. seven miles daily until the end....I got this:)
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5.5 k (3.4 mi) run in the sunshine!!! This is pretty exciting when you live in the coastal rainforest :)
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    10.08 miles biked. Have a headache this morning, but I will not let that keep me from moving my @ss!!!!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Current mileage: 36.75
    Goal Mileage: 50
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Ran 4.3 miles today. It went surprisingly easy! I thought for a minute that I turned too soon and skipped a block or something, until I checked my time and saw that I was right on schedule.

So that's 50.6 for the month so far.

I'm doing a five mile race on May 30th, so that means I gotta do 20 miles before then to hit goal. And I have five running days in my training plan between now and then...

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can... :happy:
  • vixi76
    vixi76 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Walked 5.75 miles on my treadmill today. Ticker updated.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Ran 5 miles today. I need to run another 16K (10 miles) to reach 50K which is my PB for running in a month.
    I can do this :bigsmile:
  • TrinityPixie4
    TrinityPixie4 Posts: 109
    Options
    I did ten miles total since last time. Going to go update my ticker now.