McDonald's weight loss

Options

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Maybe you should just eat 1300 calories and have a hamburger every day then. :)

I agree
    OP seems to know it all better than the majority here who lost weight just fine by weighing their food and stick to their calorie allowance.

We will see her back soon enough....next topic in line will be...

Hellllllllllllp eating 1300 calories a day, burn 999999999 calories with excercise, eat healthy and log really EVERYTHING but GAINED 1 WHOLE OUNCE!!!!!! DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually it's "Mean People" under the motivation thread

i was going to say... i dont see it but now ill go look lol
  • overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thread clearly turning into a train wreck. So I'll try to explain this a little different than I did before.

How 'bout this?

pancake-cat-738537.jpg

:) I always wonder how they get the cats to sit still for these pics. Seriously, if I came at my cat with anything to put on his head, I'd pull back a bloody stump where my hand should be.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    Options
    Thread clearly turning into a train wreck. So I'll try to explain this a little different than I did before.

How 'bout this?

pancake-cat-738537.jpg

:) I always wonder how they get the cats to sit still for these pics. Seriously, if I came at my cat with anything to put on his head, I'd pull back a bloody stump where my hand should be.

out of the 11 cats i have, i could get 1 of them to cooperate.... PROBABLY.... i did get a harness on him once. and a halloween costume once. LOLOLOLOL
  • overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options

How 'bout this?

pancake-cat-738537.jpg

out of the 11 cats i have, i could get 1 of them to cooperate.... PROBABLY.... i did get a harness on him once. and a halloween costume once. LOLOLOLOL

LOL! Yeah, my cat wouldn't stand for any of that. Sometimes I'm tempted to buy a little something for him to wear, but the one time I bought him a hat, I couldn't even get him to stay still long enough to put it on him. Then the hat disappeared. I think he ate it.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    3bambi3 wrote: »

How 'bout this?

pancake-cat-738537.jpg

I request a puppy with a pancake hat. Preferably a dachshund.

This isn't a dachshund, but surprisingly, there aren't a lot of choices of pictures of pancakes on dogs' heads.

tiger-pancakes.jpg

Dogs are like vacuums. They won't *not* eat the pancakes long enough for you to take the shot. The cats don't actually want the pancakes and are just planning to pee in your shoes later.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options

How 'bout this?

pancake-cat-738537.jpg

I have two cats. My husband is the only thing stopping me from having 11 cats.

I must find a way to live vicariously through you....
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    We just got our second cat. I need 18 more. :(
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    OP, I really don't see the problem here---just eat McDonalds and lose weight. If that's what works for you. Best of luck, by the way. B)
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a sugar addict. Halp!

sry, wrong thread.

nt sry.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    Options

How 'bout this?

pancake-cat-738537.jpg

LOL! Yeah, my cat wouldn't stand for any of that. Sometimes I'm tempted to buy a little something for him to wear, but the one time I bought him a hat, I couldn't even get him to stay still long enough to put it on him. Then the hat disappeared. I think he ate it.

its mostly a certainty.....

i think my dog ate his brush (and hes a mini schnauzer so he NEEDS to be brushed out often) and sometimes some of his clothes disappear randomly.

I only have suspicions, but...... pretty much a certainty.... ;) LOLOLOL
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    Options

How 'bout this?

pancake-cat-738537.jpg

I have two cats. My husband is the only thing stopping me from having 11 cats.

I must find a way to live vicariously through you....

please come take them. im allergic. they are all fixed and UTD on shots (but you must not tell my husband i gave them away LOLOLOLOL)
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Salad comes in a packet? Like crisps?
    tumblr_inline_mu6bdkdD2h1qc0231_zpsa108a2e1.gif

You've never seen packets of salad before? http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=271914846

Only occasionally, at to-go only places. Even my local grocery has a salad bar rather than pre-packaged salads. I don't even mess with that, it's so much more efficient to buy veg and make my own at home. ~shrug~ I don't usually use "packet" for something in that kind of package, so all I could picture was someone opening up a crisp packet and pulling out a cucumber, LOL.

I only buy salad in things like that, because if I buy any more at once it all goes off before I can eat it. If I buy ingredients to make my own, my choices are basically either salad every meal forever, salad when I want it but throwing half of it away, or no salad ever. In the end I went for no salad ever (with occasional salads from packets like that if I really feel like a salad).

I think you should market packets of salad to the major crisp companies, I'm sure someone'll take it up :P

One salad for me is a whole head of Romaine, a whole cucumber, and either a can of tuna or some salad shrimp, plus a splash of vinaigrette. I plow through my salad veg every few days, it never goes off for me....I'm more likely to run out mid week and be stuck craving....

I do want crisp packets of veg now, though.
  • Lindy901
    Lindy901 Posts: 71 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Not sure if it has been mentioned because I didn't wade through 6 pages, I went through 4 though.

So just checking...do you eat McDonalds and then weigh yourself that day to see if you lost weight. The next day you eat salads then weigh yourself to see if you lost weight.

Or is this a continuous week of eating McDonalds and staying on calorie, then a week of salads, again staying on calorie, and seeing if the weight has been lost each week?

I do jump on the scale too often, daily, but I know the results I see aren't the things I ate yesterday but are a cumulative of what I've eaten and also expended.

Nvm, went back and saw that indeed the issue has been addressed.

I love cheerios.
  • Razzaz
    Razzaz Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Lindy901 wrote: »
    Not sure if it has been mentioned because I didn't wade through 6 pages, I went through 4 though.

So just checking...do you eat McDonalds and then weigh yourself that day to see if you lost weight. The next day you eat salads then weigh yourself to see if you lost weight.

Or is this a continuous week of eating McDonalds and staying on calorie, then a week of salads, again staying on calorie, and seeing if the weight has been lost each week?

I do jump on the scale too often, daily, but I know the results I see aren't the things I ate yesterday but are a cumulative of what I've eaten and also expended.

Basically I was eating salads with a little bit of fruit here and there weighing self daily for weeks no weight loss.... then I ate oatmeal. Crisp. McDonald's. Liquorice. Etc etc got on scale in morning and lost weight.... so I was like wtf and so came on here and told people....

I already know this logic sounds dumb and all but that's the facts of what happened.

my salads never have extras like cheese or whatever also no dressings

• tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,360 Member
    Options
    aaah so it wasn't the maccas...it was actually the oatmeal or liquorice >:)
  • Looncove_Farm
    Looncove_Farm Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I like dogs...no cats,,,,I prefer cattle,,,goats are ok, horses get you places, Oatmeal is good, and sometimes cheerios, I weigh daily, sometimes.
    Is this really 6 pages long?
    I ate too much and will not show a loss tomorrow.
    I wont weigh in the morning, so we will never know
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    Options
    I like dogs...no cats,,,,I prefer cattle,,,goats are ok, horses get you places, Oatmeal is good, and sometimes cheerios, I weigh daily, sometimes.
    Is this really 6 pages long?
    I ate too much and will not show a loss tomorrow.
    I wont weigh in the morning, so we will never know

tomorrow is my weigh day. i will be sad if i dont show a loss. maybe i need to eat mcdonalds.... ;)
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Razzaz wrote: »
    Estimate calories a day I consume is 1300
    Had a cheeseburger and salad at McDonald's and lost weight... also ate crisp and sweets that day... I just skipped dinner and my calories were roughly the same

meanwhile in Libya ...

62_zps219a0dd8.gif
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    While weight loss is about a calorie deficit i would still recommend eating fruits and veggies over a greasy, saw dust, chemical filled "meat" substitute any day. Sure you might lose weight on junk food but that does NOT mean it is good for you or your body in any way.

You say McDonald's made you loose weight and fruit and salad made you gain but without weighing the fruit and veggies you don't know how many calories you're actually consuming.

LOL there is always one..

first, all food has chemicals.

second, what if you eat a salad for lunch and a mcdonalds cheeseburger for dinner and hit our macro/micro calorie targets for the day? Does the cheeseburger make your day "bad?"
  • DebzNuDa
    DebzNuDa Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    I'm sold. I'm getting one of those Mickey D's dinner boxes for lunch. OK, maybe I won't be able to finish all 4 small fries but I'm pretty sure I can get through both Big Macs, the two cheeseburgers, and at least 5 out of 10 nuggets.

LMFOA