Hey women

Options

Replies

• Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    I won't do anything more than a 5 oclock shadow. too itchy.

The minority of us thank you. B)

haha you're welcome
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    OP's is red, so it doesn't count.

Haha! Let's see how the ladies feel about that. Ladies?

I love my bf's bushy red beard. I just happen to have a thing for redheads and beards, so double bonus for me!

Plus, it tickles. :blush:

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    skullshank wrote: »
    tuckerrj wrote: »
    I've had a beard for 37 years. In that time I've shaved it off twice. Both times my wife's response has been the same. "You're going to grow that back aren't you?!"

yours is glorious bro.
    you look like a more sophisticated richard dreyfuss.
    well grown.

I think you need to review OP's beard. I think he needs it, and this is a support website.

you know what, you're right.

great job OP...in everything you do!
    helluva beard there, fella! if guys did it for me, boy would i do stuff to you.
  • shezza4mobee
    shezza4mobee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    the itchy "just grown in" look, nah, that stuff hurts!!! Although, it can be sexy, just don't expect any lovin!
    the goatie, yep - total lover! BUT, even some sexy fellas can kill that look (didn't work on Bradley Cooper IMHO)
    the full duck dynasty beer (remember Joaquin Phoenix's crazy moment?) , get the hell outta here!

Plus like mentioned above, it all depends on the fella. Some folks can pull off anything, others well....
  • skullshank
    Options
    black-man-dancing-o.gif
  • skullshank
    Options
    1x10-Pier-Pressure-Animated-gif-Hot-Cops-arrested-development-7915510-300-170.gif
  • skullshank
    Options
    riker_space_beard.gif
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    Beard+yes+its+a+repost_dead6f_4165408.jpg
  • RockstarWilson
    RockstarWilson Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    You put your heart into those gifs, dont ya... skullshank, is it? I bet your ego appreciates it.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I love the tactile sensation of touching things. I'm slightly neurotic around bolts of cloth in the sewing department of Walmart.
  • skullshank
    Options
    You put your heart into those gifs, dont ya... skullshank, is it? I bet your ego appreciates it.

giphy.gif
  • MadMc28
    MadMc28 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I mean.....I'm not a beardo or anything like so many other women....but some guys just have ugly chins so they look better with a beard lol. The other part to the fascination is being manly. Women love manly guys.
  • shifterbrainz
    shifterbrainz Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Scruffy puppies! LOL!!! :noway:

Beard+yes+its+a+repost_dead6f_4165408.jpg

^^^ I know, right? :laugh:
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options

giphy.gif

The man in this gif has no beard. I declare shenanigans! Shenanigans, I say!
  • skullshank
    Options

giphy.gif

my bad.
    christian-bale-reaction-gif.gif
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder whether I've been in love with my boyfriend for the last 5 years or his goatee...Oh, who am I kidding.

1336691437396_5210073.png
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I don't mind looking at a WELL GROOMED beard. I'd rather kiss a clean shaven face however.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options

giphy.gif

my bad.
    christian-bale-reaction-gif.gif

tumblr_mqkvbgnRYH1scoyz5o1_500.gif
  • iamangrydoug
    iamangrydoug Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    My very personal opinion, it only works on about 10% of men.
  • RockstarWilson
    RockstarWilson Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    MadMc28 wrote: »
    I mean.....I'm not a beardo or anything like so many other women....but some guys just have ugly chins so they look better with a beard lol. The other part to the fascination is being manly. Women love manly guys.

And manly women too, nowadays. But they cant grow the beards :D

Do you think there is more to it than just superficial reasons? Could there be any Freudian rationality (oxymoron)? For instance, if you like a guy, could the beard alter attraction in a subconscious way?