Replies

• _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Lol a krispy kreme donut with chocolate and sprinkles :p
  • spekaelizabeth
    spekaelizabeth Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just ate 3 scrambled egg whites with black beans and sriracha for a late lunch
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Movie theater popcorn
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Salad bar goodies from whole foods and some of their peppered mackerel. ....so good. :p
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Fresh corn salad with a chicken tamale, asparagus, halved cherry tomatoes and romano cheese; sides of english cucumber slices, red bell pepper sticks, and a bowl of fresh blueberries and raspberries. - Lunch
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel Posts: 10,891 Member
    Options
    836 calories worth of peanut M&M's. I regret NOTHING!
  • Vanilla_Lattes
    Vanilla_Lattes Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Reese's pb egg
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast, broccol and cauliflower, wheat free granola cranberry cashew honey cereal with almond milk, 2 slices gluten free bread with Pb2, and cottage cheese.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    a bag of swedish berries ah yes
  • greco16
    greco16 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Vegetable, black eyed pea, and mushroom soup.
  • LoupGarouTFTs
    LoupGarouTFTs Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Great Value mini deep dish cheese pizza, with 2 tablespoons each of onions and chopped bell peppers and an ounce of cut up tomatoes, a sugar-free chocolate pudding, and a diet Coke. "Watching Talladega" food.
    lorrennon wrote: »
    I read these and ya'll are hard core. If I had to stick to the stuff most of you are eating, my diet would be unsustainable. I had broccoli and beef dinner ( stouffers ). I eat what I want to eat just as long as I don't go over 1400 cal/day. My loss speaks for itself. I need flavor and variety in my diet. Not eating nuts and berries for the rest of my life.

I completely agree. I eat veggies and homemade stuff and skinless, boneless chicken with the best of them, but Banquet and Jimmy Dean are no strangers to my freezer.
    Miso soup with white fish and ****ake mushrooms

Lol...I said ****:laugh: :laugh:

It's actually spelt "shiitake." But ;) anyway.
  • ima_u
    ima_u Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Brown rice and a ton of spicy shrimp and broccoli sauce. I feel guilty but then I don't because it was sooo good
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Homemade pink beans with limas; sandwich with Aidells chicken teriyaki pineapple sausage, havarti cheese, and mixed sprouts; fresh cherries. - Dinner
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    chicken fridge raiders because breakfast
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    For breakfast I had a 2 egg omellette with a 1/2 bag of salad leaves and 3 slices of ham
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I'm working on coffee and a protein shake but I'm not enthusiastic about it. I definitely should have had the bagel with chipotle Laughing Cow that I actually wanted.
  • philsox04
    philsox04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1 egg, half of an avacado sliced and a 100 calorie Thomas english muffin. Added salt and pepper for taste.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    1 Strawberry Greek yogurt Nutri-grain bar.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    2 crispy tostadas with 2 scrambled eggs, refried beans, Sriracha, and plain yogurt ....because variations of this is my favorite breakfast.

I am bummed that I was so hungry I scarfed it down and only remembered I have a ripe avocado AFTER I was done...ripe avocado has been hard to get lately. ...maybe I'll make more tostadas later lol
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    2 Sunny side up eggs and roasted asparagus on ciabatta. I also had a light iced mocha.

4airk1mdio9j.jpg