• tyden2
    tyden2 Posts: 1 Member
    Goodjob
  • Shokei
    Shokei Posts: 71 Member
    Fantastic job. Your awesome!
  • aubdobalina
    aubdobalina Posts: 10 Member
    Thank you for the inspiration! You look great!
  • rainydayworkout
    rainydayworkout Posts: 114 Member
    True inspiration!
  • igomez612
    igomez612 Posts: 12 Member
    way to go! you look amazing!
  • Monikaj4
    Monikaj4 Posts: 28 Member
    You look amazing. I know you are doing this for u and not for a revenge anymore but I bit he hates the day he left you.
  • SalluR
    SalluR Posts: 180 Member
    Congrats dear! I hope you get a hot smart looking guy soon. Ur ex wil nvr get a hot girl lik you.. keep up the gud work ...
  • TINYKIM5
    TINYKIM5 Posts: 3 Member
    Yours is my very first story read here...im in the very beggining and you are an amazing inspiration!! Im so glad i saw your story today!
  • sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    Congratulations awesome healthy beautiful example for your kids and self. Take care☺
  • jwaves357
    jwaves357 Posts: 2 Member
    A wonderful success story. CONGRATULATIONS!
  • royston_ashby
    royston_ashby Posts: 71 Member
    From 156kg wearing XXL-XXXL tops, 46" waist jeans to 83KG M-L tops and 32-34" jeans! Just proves anything can happen if you work hard enough

wod64xmx6ubd.jpg
    t754g066hzec.jpg
    trd46oleetz1.jpg
    44p21dbnsdxv.jpg
    4e1z68xbeuhf.jpg
  • mcclarynicole
    mcclarynicole Posts: 1 Member
    seeing something like this really makes me want to work 10 times harder! I really admire your will to keep pushing! Great job and no matter what your beautiful no matter what you look like......
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    From 156kg wearing XXL-XXXL tops, 46" waist jeans to 83KG M-L tops and 32-34" jeans! Just proves anything can happen if you work hard enough

wod64xmx6ubd.jpg
    t754g066hzec.jpg
    trd46oleetz1.jpg
    44p21dbnsdxv.jpg
    4e1z68xbeuhf.jpg

Good job love! Why don't you go ahead and make your own thread? You deserve it. :)
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    cheering_minions.gif
  • Femy24
    Femy24 Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks for sharing motivation.
  • chenry1972
    chenry1972 Posts: 4 Member
    What an awesome story! Such an inspiration!
  • PlayboyTokyo81
    PlayboyTokyo81 Posts: 21 Member
    Wow that's the sweetest revenge LOL and yes I do believe in revenge. I know they said not to be low like them...... and I wont. That's why I get lower than them hahaha and thank you for the inspiration. I just started going back to the gym a week ago and I've been going 6 out of 7 days and I feel so good already and watching what I eat also. I feel more confident and happier......... and only a week. I'm gonna keep it up and hopefully be like you in a year :)
  • Wolfy34
    Wolfy34 Posts: 5 Member
    Wow. This is the first time I'm actually reading a forum on here...and what a way to start! Amazing. You are right...excuses are just that. You want it, you get it! :-)
  • Mammabear49
    Mammabear49 Posts: 11 Member
    You should be so proud. You look amazing, but the way you feel inside is priceless too. Congrats. Reading your story helped me this morning, as the scale hasn't budged in a week.....and, I've eaten well, no cheating! Thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!