Options

Replies

• HappyTrails7
    HappyTrails7 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    May 4
    Me 2
    LNS 2*

Not the way I wanted to start the May challenge.
  • jetortola
    jetortola Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    May 4:
    Me: 3*
    LNS: 1 (Sat night)
  • rainydayworkout
    rainydayworkout Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    May 4th

Me 4
    LNS 0
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    jasenfors wrote: »
    What counts as "Late night"? After 19.00?

If so

May 5
    Me: 3
    LNS: 2 (yesterday i had some cucumber and carrotsticks with some sour cream as dipping around 21.00)

You should read back to the beginning of the thread. You can set up your own rules that work for you. I allow myself to snack as long as I stay within my calories count, measure, and don't sit down with an open container or eat while standing up. My opinion - your veggies with sour cream snack should be fine at midnight as long as you stay within your allotted calories.

May 5
    Me: 5
    LNS: 0

Streak 35 days
  • TisMeEggin
    TisMeEggin Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    May 4th
    LNS: 1*

Darn it! :/
  • shj41
    shj41 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    May 4
    Me: 2*
    LNS: 2
  • carolina_r
    carolina_r Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    May 5

Me: 4 LNS: 1*

Baby has been cluster feeding for hours...and I am ravenous! I am sticking to healthy stuff, and eating due to hunger, so I don't feel bad about it.

I am debating as to whether I should count this as LNS, since my main goal with this challenge is to avoid my tendency to snack on junk food at the end of the day. What do you think?
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    carolina_r wrote: »
    I am debating as to whether I should count this as LNS, since my main goal with this challenge is to avoid my tendency to snack on junk food at the end of the day. What do you think?

Count it in a way that will keep you motivated to keep doing it. :) If I have a great day, and then a banana in the evening, I'm probably gonna give it to myself. As long as you are (working at) achieving your goals, that's what matters, in my opinion.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,926 Member
    Options
    May 5

Me: 5*

Streak: 5

@RRaye325, I love your train of thought, "I allow myself to snack as long as I stay within my calories count, measure, and don't sit down with an open container or eat while standing up." Sometime, if I get hungry and eat an apple w/ hummus, it helps me not to go over board."
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,926 Member
    Options
    May 5

Baby has been cluster feeding for hours...and I am ravenous! I am sticking to healthy stuff, and eating due to hunger, so I don't feel bad about it.

If it's healthy and your within your calorie goal, I say you can count it for sure!

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    May 5

If it's healthy and your within your calorie goal, I say you can count it for sure!
    I agree, Grandma Jackie

• lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    jasenfors wrote: »
    What counts as "Late night"? After 19.00?

If so

May 5
    LNS: 2 (yesterday i had some cucumber and carrotsticks with some sour cream as dipping around 21.00)

Hi Jasenfors! BRae325 is right. Your late night is whatever you want it to be. I, too, think the veggies and sour cream is fine, especially if you have the cals for it. I tried to set a clock hour, e.g. 1900, to stop my late night snacking, but for me that sometimes doesn't work, especially if it's on a weekend and I haven't had dinner yet. Your rules. This is just encouragement to help all of us curb those late night munchies. :)
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    May 4th:
    Me: 2*

It seems like I throw out the rule book when we have company. Happily, I'm back on track for today!

Peace,

Jeff ;)
    Having company is hard when it comes to staying on track. Totally understandable!

• lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    May 4
    Me: 1
    LNS: 3
    Late dinner tonight and late workout. I had 50 gr raw pineapple and 1 tsp dried cranberries after workout at 10pm. Hope it won't be counted as late night snack :s

Your rules for late night snacking is up to you. Whatever you feel is right. :)
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    May 5

Me: 5
  • shj41
    shj41 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    May 5
    Me: 3*