Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I'm approaching my One Thousand One Hundred and Eleventieth post. And as everyone who has been in this thread knows, I like celebrating milestones. so for my One Thousand One Hundred and Eleventhieth post, I'll be celebrating "First Times." So send me message, asking what the first time I did something you want to know I did, and I'll make it part of my One Thousand One Hundred and Eleventieth post.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    So basically, I found out at my current job that they're making the most lazy do nothing manager on our property a Director, which means he'll get paid more to do even less.

I'll also be giving my notice to my current employer today. Things should get real interesting.

The timing is awesome! Congrats again!
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Confession: I am totally using work resources to look for new workout clothes and check this post. Boss is away...time to play.

LOL, I look for new board games, comic books, video games, star wars news and read this post, while the boss is in. When she's away I stream Hulu and Netflix.
  • HereWeGoAgain7
    HereWeGoAgain7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Confession: I am totally using work resources to look for new workout clothes and check this post. Boss is away...time to play.

LOL, I look for new board games, comic books, video games, star wars news and read this post, while the boss is in. When she's away I stream Hulu and Netflix.

When my boss is in I tend to have to put out fires...he attracts chaos.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I'm approaching my One Thousand One Hundred and Eleventieth post. And as everyone who has been in this thread knows, I like celebrating milestones. so for my One Thousand One Hundred and Eleventhieth post, I'll be celebrating "First Times." So send me message, asking what the first time I did something you want to know I did, and I'll make it part of my One Thousand One Hundred and Eleventieth post.

I need to think up a good one (not the obvious ones) to ask.
  • quiksylver296
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Confession: I feel guilty about ranting on here yesterday about my hubby.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    getup25 wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Confession: I hate Pinterest! It's not organized enough for my OCD brain!

Me too!! I thought I was the only one! Pinterest FAIL.

You can count me in that group as well. I don't like how it's organized.

I just don't get Pintrest at all.

I've never even been to the site. I've yet to understand why I would want to.

Admittedly, I barely ever even go to FB and don't have an Instagram account yet.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Honestly all this Mother's Day talk makes me sad that I never got that kind of relationship with my mom. All those facebook or twitters messages to the 'best mom ever' etc just reminded me that I would just never say that about mine... and I get a bit jealous. I'm also not sure my kids will ever say that about me as lately there's been more 'I hate you's' than anything else.

They're 7! They don't really say the hate you do they?

All the time! They started at 4...

No worries. My kids used to say it when they were little too. They grew out of it when they got older. I didn't really hear that from them as teenagers. My response was always. "You don't have to like me, but you have to do as I say"

Flash Back! My mum said that to us! Now I love my mum more than anything. I think after about a month after moving out, my dad rang asking me to come home for the weekend because mum was crying because she has lost her best friend. (I'm the only daughter) I'm tearing up right now just remembering that. :'(

Awww... I cried when my daughter moved out, but had no husband to let her know to come visit. LOL
    She's coming to stay with us for a couple of weeks in August. :)
    Planning a staycation.
  • rungirl1973
    Options

I like the idea of Pinterest. I have pinned some recipes that I use from time to time. But, when I'm on Facebook on my phone and somebody posts a recipe, I want to "pin" it so I can try it later, but that function doesn't work at all. Useless. And, I don't really like the way it's organized either. I don't understand how people say they can waste "hours" on it.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I tracked everything yesterday, including weighing out my ice cream, and stayed under calories. I confess I'm pretty pleased with myself for stop the free-fall and getting back on track.
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    Confession: I feel guilty about ranting on here about my hubby yesterday.

Better to rant here than to rant to people that actually know him... sometimes you just have to let it out.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Better to rant here than to rant to people that actually know him... sometimes you just have to let it out.

That was my thought, too. I don't rant about him at work or to my family. I love and respect him and don't want people who know him to think less of him. But I still feel guilty. :)
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options

^This^ I wanted to reply, but didn't know what to say.
  • m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    I only log foods on MFP when I know I will be close to going over my calorie goal. If they fixed their broken barcode scanner I might be inclined to log more.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    I only log foods on MFP when I know I will be close to going over my calorie goal. If they fixed their broken barcode scanner I might be inclined to log more.

I used my barcode scanner yesterday on my iPhone and it worked. Was it broken before?
  • daala2k
    daala2k Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Confession: I planned to go to the mothers day buffet and not track anything on sunday. Guilt got the best of my monday. It was so good I don't regret it. >_<
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I'm not a huge Pinterest person either. I'll check it out every once in a while but that's it.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »

Admittedly, I barely ever even go to FB and don't have an Instagram account yet.

I'm another one who doesn't get pinterest. I looked at it once and never again. Its not logical (Captain). I also don't understand instagram.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »

I'm another one who doesn't get pinterest. I looked at it once and never again. Its not logical (Captain). I also don't understand instagram.

This is the only "social media" site I use. I put it in quotes as technically I use it to count calories and track things but I do visit the forums a lot and try to interact socially! I don't have twitter, facebook, instagram, or anything and I love it. I can't handle all that crap especially with people treating them more like diaries than anything anymore.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    So basically, I found out at my current job that they're making the most lazy do nothing manager on our property a Director, which means he'll get paid more to do even less.

I'll also be giving my notice to my current employer today. Things should get real interesting.

I am VERY excited to hear about the reaction, FYI. I wish I had popcorn.