You have 415 calories left for the day and you have to eat fast food....

Replies

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    I can't imagine ever having to get fast food. And naturally it would depend on what fast food was available, but I'd probably get Wendy's baked potato and chili, hummus wrap from the Pita place, or a salad from somewhere with low cal dressing.

why comment on something you can't imagine??????????

It's a forum, it's begs comment. :*
  • csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Chick-Fil-A Nuggets or a Blueberry Bagel and Cream Cheese from Panera! :)
  • natboosh69
    natboosh69 Posts: 276 Member
    edited May 2015
    6'' steak and cheese from Subway :D
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    I can't imagine ever having to get fast food.

okie dokie then.....

anyways, OP.... opt for fish or grilled chicken something or other. and remember, you may go over, but you're also still (probably) below maintenance if you do so no biggie. and even if you AREN'T under maintenance, you're not going to eat so much in one meal, that you gain ;)

i eat out (restaurants and fast food) all the time and steadily lose weight (though I do work out to have the extra calories since it does occur so often)
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    McDonald's hamburger (not a 1/4 pounder, just a hamburger) and kids' fries. You'll be under budget.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    SuggaD wrote: »
    Why do you have eat fast food? I'd go get a sandwich at Panera or Potbelly (love me a hot sammich!).

why not?

start a non fast food thread if it concerns you so much...

I asked a simple question. Are you the fast food police or something? Chill!
  • HamsterManV2
    HamsterManV2 Posts: 449 Member
    Chipotle: Burrito Bowl to go with 1xchicken 1xsteak brown rice, black bean, veggies, mild salsa.

Total calories: 730. Eat half of it now, rest will be a snack later. Lots of protein and carbs, good for peri-workout meals.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Why do you have eat fast food? I'd go get a sandwich at Panera or Potbelly (love me a hot sammich!).

why not?

and I asked a simpler question "why not?"
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    I had the same issue Sunday. We were driving home from seeing my family out of state and didn't have time to stop at a sit down restaurant. We went to kfc and I ordered a grilled breast and wing with a side of green beans: 325 cals
  • ndj1979
    I can't imagine ever having to get fast food. And naturally it would depend on what fast food was available, but I'd probably get Wendy's baked potato and chili, hummus wrap from the Pita place, or a salad from somewhere with low cal dressing.

not when, by your own admission, you don't have an understand of the basic question at hand...
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    KFC three chicken strips with green beans
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member

not when, by your own admission, you don't have an understand of the basic question at hand...

funny :D
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited May 2015
    Something from Panera, 3 fresco tacos from Taco Bell (would put me a bit over, but whatever), a grilled chicken sandwich from McDonald's or a sweet chili McWrap.
  • maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Wendy's Ultimate Grilled Chicken Sandwich. I think it is 370 calories.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member

why not?

The OP said "you have to eat fast food." I travel often and that has never been an issue for me so I ask, why do you have to eat fast food? I didn't say there was anything wrong with eating fast food, if that's your thing. It's not mine and I've yet to be in a position where I "have to eat fast food."
  • Marcia661
    Marcia661 Posts: 183 Member
    wendys small chili and side garden salad. mmmmmmmmmmmmm :)
  • alliesgettinghealthy
    alliesgettinghealthy Posts: 87 Member
    Large Wendy's chili for 250 calories :)
  • ndj1979

why not?

The OP said "you have to eat fast food." I travel often and that has never been an issue for me so I ask, why do you have to eat fast food? I didn't say there was anything wrong with eating fast food, if that's your thing. It's not mine and I've yet to be in a position where I "have to eat fast food."

do you understand what a hypothetical question is?
  • Geekymonkey99
    Geekymonkey99 Posts: 63 Member
    Culver's vanilla frozen custard, but if that's not allowed, then Chick-Fil-A waffle fries (minus a fry or two).
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    I guess some kind of burger then throw out the bun and just eat the meat? and water or diet soda. That's the only way I can think of to get the calories that "low" from fast food.