runeatrunlive Posts: 79 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Accidental double post
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    palwithme wrote: »
    You can wear cool necklaces that don't get lost in your humongous boobs any longer. :D

Yes! I've gone on a big-necklace-buying binge for this very reason :)
  • stormyview
    stormyview Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I was thrilled to realize how much more energy I'd have when back at a lower weight. I was never very heavy, just ten pounds into the "overweight" category, but the lighter I got the more energy I had. I bound up and down the stairs all day now, and I no longer pile things on the stairs to take up or down all at once. Instead, I have the energy to just put things away right away!
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    In 3 MONTHS my husband's Triglycerides have dropped almost 300 points
    His blood sugar results are normal
    He is on the lowest possible dose of medication for both....but if he keeps going he won't be
    In 3 WEEKS I've gone from stage 1 Hypertension to prehypertension
    No medication. It made me sick.

A long life is so much better than a package of cookies from Costco.

Wow! Did you guys change what you are as well or just ate less?
  • chamblisk
    chamblisk Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I realized my pants are all too long.
    Losing inches off the thighs means the material doesn't have so much to stretch across any more.
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    How annoying it actually is to go down a few sizes. I hate buying boring work clothes, but now my work clothes are huge on me. I'm wearing a belt or the pants fall right off. I'm trying to make them last as long as possible so I don't waste a bunch of money. I have one pair in the correct size.

The other thing is that I've been in plus size for a few years now, which pretty much sucks, but I finally discovered a Torrid store. Unfortunately, I'm already down to a 1x there, but I'm afraid there's going to be a huge gap between their size 1X and Hot Topics XL where I'm going to be stuck in boring clothes again. The Hot Topic XL looks quite a bit smaller than the Torrid 0X.

The other thing is that I HATE wasting money. I know that for my own psychological well-being I should get rid of the things that no longer fit instead of holding onto them in the event I grow back into them. But, it really bothers me. It shouldn't, but it does. I thought I would feel happier about it. Kinda odd..

@jenniferinfl Yes, Torrid 0 is a lot bigger than a regular XL> Torrid runs big in general, usually I wear a 14 in normal stores but Torrid's 12/x0 falls off me! So frustrating because I'm in between plus stores and regular stores now. They also run a lot of clearance sales "buy one clearance get the next 1/2 off" to save some money on work clothes. Just got a new flowy skirt and dress for under $50.

If you have a Clothes Mentor by you they always have great work clothes, name brand for a lot less. It is kind of like a thrift store but everything has been filtered through.
  • Oldbitcollector
    Oldbitcollector Posts: 229 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Osiris275 wrote: »

I go to charity shops to replace my clothes, and eBay! No point in spending a lot of money because then I can keep losing without feeling bad about he cost hehe.

^^^ THIS.. I've declared this entire year Ebay/Goodwill year for clothes (and belts!)

• mommyvalarie
    mommyvalarie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I can't eat empty carbs any more without taking a nap afterwards! I'm 1/4 of the way to my goal, but now that I eat healthy out of habit, if I have to eat something fried (I was working the snack bar at little league and forgot to bring food) It just kills me! I would rather be hungry
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!