Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    shan11180 wrote: »
    First - People that chew on cloth....UGH!!! Like the sweatshirt strings or sleeves. Seriously worse than any nails on a chalkboard. (I'm clenching my jaw just thinking about it)

Second - Beyoncé's single ladies song. Every time I hear it I want to punch anyone in the throat.

AAAAAANNNND.... Now it will be stuck in my head.

This is funny. Every time I hear Miley Cyrus's Wrecking Ball song I feel the exact same way, actually any of her songs. Just the sound of her voice enrages me.

---> has issues

....but she's kinda freaky...I'd probably do her. LOL
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    Lisa1971 wrote: »
    I hate pop in visits. Makes me crazy! My MIL used to do this all the time and when I wasn't home she'd wait for me to get home and then get angry because I wasn't home when she stopped over. WTF? Idiot! Then call first!
    Yes! ^ This!
    I have neighbors that practically live in our garage and our back yard! I can't count the times that they have shown up when they see my husband's truck coming up the street and are in the driveway before he even pulls in! It is pretty common for them to spend more time with my husband than I do, because I won't sit through it anymore. Once upon a time I would visit and smile and blah blah blah, but they don't go away! They will literally show up and stay for 5 or 6 hours! So, even knowing that my husband has been on the road and I haven't seen him in days, and even knowing that he hasn't even made it into the house (therefore we haven't eaten or changed clothes, etc) they will stay until well after dark! I finally just came to the conclusion that I wasn't being rude walking away and going in to eat dinner, they are the ones being rude! Now, to get my husband to the same place....

• ChiffonLaRue14
    ChiffonLaRue14 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am currently situated in a 3rd world country and most of the people here tend to view overweight people as freaks and call the latter "Pigs" in the vernacular. It seems as if being fat is a mortal sin and it entitles everyone else to belittle us. I wish I could snap their necks and break the tiny rude-mannered locals in half lol. But here, if you get called insulting names because of your weight, it is YOUR fault for being "fat" and you just had it coming. Geez.
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    jenibethbu wrote: »
    I hate pop in visits. Makes me crazy! My MIL used to do this all the time and when I wasn't home she'd wait for me to get home and then get angry because I wasn't home when she stopped over. WTF? Idiot! Then call first!
    Yes! ^ This!
    I have neighbors that practically live in our garage and our back yard! I can't count the times that they have shown up when they see my husband's truck coming up the street and are in the driveway before he even pulls in! It is pretty common for them to spend more time with my husband than I do, because I won't sit through it anymore. Once upon a time I would visit and smile and blah blah blah, but they don't go away! They will literally show up and stay for 5 or 6 hours! So, even knowing that my husband has been on the road and I haven't seen him in days, and even knowing that he hasn't even made it into the house (therefore we haven't eaten or changed clothes, etc) they will stay until well after dark! I finally just came to the conclusion that I wasn't being rude walking away and going in to eat dinner, they are the ones being rude! Now, to get my husband to the same place....

Wow! This would drive me insane. I would have to find a way to tactfully say something to them.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Yes! ^ This!
    .... This is ridiculous! Why would anyone do such a thing? I felt irrationally angry just by reading this post.

Something that gets me is when I see someone covering their mouth with their hand (or nothing) when they cough/sneeze. I grew up with a nurse for a mom and I went to a school where the nurse had posters advocating against it. It was engrained into my mind at a young age and I have always covered my mouth with my forearm (inner elbow). If you cough or sneeze onto your hands and don't wash them, you're spreading around all that absolutely delicious bacteria.
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    where do I begin...I'm always angry
    hulk-transformation-o.gif
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    People who mosey. Slow walking really awakens something angry in me.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    When I call my IT department at work and the first thing they ALWAYS say before even letting me explain my computer issue fully is "Have you tried restarting it?" Seriously? Why not LISTEN to my problem and THEN try to help me. Restarting won't always fix the problem!

Makes me think of the first thing people say here when someone complains they're not losing weight.

"Do you weigh your food on a food scale?" LOL

• TheSunshineQueen
    TheSunshineQueen Posts: 276 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I am currently situated in a 3rd world country and most of the people here tend to view overweight people as freaks and call the latter "Pigs" in the vernacular. It seems as if being fat is a mortal sin and it entitles everyone else to belittle us. I wish I could snap their necks and break the tiny rude-mannered locals in half lol. But here, if you get called insulting names because of your weight, it is YOUR fault for being "fat" and you just had it coming. Geez.

I had a friend who spent the summer in Japan a few years ago and many people commented on her weight. Mind, she's wears an 11/12 in jeans so she's not even "fat", yet she was still given weight-loss tips by complete strangers and repeatedly told that being overweight wasn't good for her health. A friend-of-a-friend (I think) who was hosting a dinner party even asked her if she wanted to be given smaller portions right in front of everyone.

It's different from your situation in that they weren't hostile or anything. Just extremely rude, even if they didn't perceive themselves to be.
  • dendysill
    dendysill Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    People who think they are more important than everyone else, who don't even consider how their actions affect others. When my kindness is taken advantage of... Makes me want to judi-chop something.
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Going to sound strange, but when someone takes a dump at my office then proceeds to use the entire air freshener can to cover it up. It does not mask the fecal child you just birthed it now combines two equally offensive odors to make a poisonous shitrus cloud.

:D

• RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    dendysill wrote: »
    People who think they are more important than everyone else, who don't even consider how their actions affect others. When my kindness is taken advantage of... Makes me want to judi-chop something.
    People who say JUDI when They mean JUDO
    (not that I'm agains chopping Judge Judi)
  • vadersaysno
    Options

I don't mind freaks and fat girls. :smile:
  • dendysill
    edited May 2015
    Options

• dendysill
    edited May 2015
    Options
    RunTimer wrote: »
    People who say JUDI when They mean JUDO
    (not that I'm agains chopping Judge Judi)
    I said Judi on purpose. ☺but I apologize if it made you irrationally angry. Obviously you are not a Big Brother Fan, or you would have recognized the reference.

• smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    fobs13 wrote: »
    People who stand still on escalators....move it! People who walk really slowly.

oh my god yes! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who realizes escalators are STILL for walking, even if they move. They get you there FASTER people! This especially irks me in two places: the airport, and the las vegas strip. Stop being lazy and walk down or up the damn escalator.

• Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    People that wear makeup, jewelry, or have their hair nicely done in a pool and complain about getting wet. A hot tub is for relaxing, a pool is for aquatic shenanigans and fun.
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    People that wear makeup, jewelry, or have their hair nicely done in a pool and complain about getting wet. A hot tub is for relaxing, a pool is for aquatic shenanigans and fun.

I hate it when I get in the pool and get my makeup wet...and my hair takes forever to dry!
  • tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Cat owners who let their cats wander around outdoors...

Like hi, I don't have cats for a reason, so chances are I don't appreciate yours *kitten* in my horse shoe pits!

• Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Yes! ^ This!
    If you cough or sneeze onto your hands and don't wash them, you're spreading around all that absolutely delicious bacteria.

Mmmm. How many calories in that?