What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• FreshStartForMyself
    FreshStartForMyself Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    MyM0wM0w wrote: »
    Yah, 1 cup of plain greek yogurt and 1 1/2 c SELF RISING (has to be self rising or you'll need to add BP and salt) flour. It'll be closer to 2 c once you use up more for dusting and kneading.

Knead until smooth, it was soft dough and only took about 5 minutes. It made 2 pizzas the size pictures above. It was better tonight after the dough sat over night in the fridge. It might have been because I baked it differently though.

I baked it on the bottom rack with an empty baking sheet on the rack above to keep it from over browning on the top and still getting crispy and golden on the bottom.

Thank you! Will try!
  • spalmer23
    spalmer23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    saraann4 wrote: »
    I'll contribute to thread resurrection as well.

Cheddar, Sausage and Broccoli Casserole.

do you have a recipe?
    giggitygoo wrote: »
    I'll contribute to thread resurrection as well.

broccolicasserole_3.jpg

Cheddar, Sausage and Broccoli Casserole.

• tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Blueberry-sharp cheddar grilled cheese on wheat English muffin, veggies with spicy black bean hummus

ftkdnrt0de8d.jpg

Small army of brown butter banana bread mini muffins with dark chocolate chips--for my students, about 80 cal each

yke7oui9jaww.jpg

• emmy15rocks
    emmy15rocks Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    @tlharin I would love the recipe of the muffins if you don't mind? :D
  • tlharin
    Options

Sure thing, @emmy15rocks. I used this recipe with a few modifications: I used a bit less brown sugar, added cardamom and cinnamon, substituted unsweetened almond milk for the milk (that's all I had), and added some dark chocolate Ghiardelli chips instead of the Nutella. Turned out great, got about 30 from my mini muffin tin.
  • emmy15rocks
    emmy15rocks Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    tlharin wrote: »

Sure thing, @emmy15rocks. I used this recipe with a few modifications: I used a bit less brown sugar, added cardamom and cinnamon, substituted unsweetened almond milk for the milk (that's all I had), and added some dark chocolate Ghiardelli chips instead of the Nutella. Turned out great, got about 30 from my mini muffin tin.

Thanks so much! :D I might make a batch of these for my house mates :D
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Spicy rubbed salmon grilled on the charcoal, grilled asparagus, mustardy brussels sprouts and pesto pasta.

225346IMG201505191823472.jpg
  • sprite911
    sprite911 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    qladd7vjsol6.jpg
    Snack: 190 calories
    Cinnamon raisin bread with a half serving of honey Greek yogurt
  • melkithall
    melkithall Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Leek and cauliflower soup. Cauliflower is pureed to thicken the soup without using cream. Chicken, garlic, basil, leeks added. It was so good, great for a rainy cold night.7zbfxak2nbbz.jpg
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    @sixxpoint Gorgeous pics. Not sure what's in the layer vegetable picture but it looks awesome!
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    Steph38878 wrote: »
    @sixxpoint Gorgeous pics. Not sure what's in the layer vegetable picture but it looks awesome!

Vegetable Napoleon... herb-marinated squash, zucchini, roasted red bell pepper, eggplant, and white bean paste for a binder.
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Breakfast: Plain Greek yogurt, fresh raspberries, gluten free granola, Topped with a little morena sugar, and a hard boiled egg. 0xfyohvhzyqt.jpg
  • tlharin
    Options
    Bump.

Dinner on the patio: Apple-sage vegetarian sausage, steamed green beans and pipe rigati tossed in a sage-parsley-wine-butter sauce.

7a155cwxhs6p.jpg

Late lunch: bbq tempeh on cucumber-strawberry-spinach salad with homemade chipotle-strawberry vinaigrette and a bit of dry jack cheese, boiled egg and some wafer thin crackers.

71pi1dxjctqz.jpg

• mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    li3rafvhtt2k.jpg

Grilled chicken breasts, broccoli, bell peeper, and onions
  • heathervazquez75
    heathervazquez75 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Chicken thighs, ricotta, preserved lemon, fermented long hots

IMG_20150520_192141.jpg
  • melkithall
    melkithall Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Today's creation. Quinoa Veggie Salad. Add some fresh veggies; tomatoes, cucumbers, red pepper, and avocado. Top with some chives, toasted garbanzo beans, and juice from a lime. Mix all with come cooked Quinoa, and voila! Delish!5x5k96ajspyq.jpg
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Food truck eats: Churros and house made Nutella. Nutella, peanut butter and coconut crepe. Store bought sour cream lemon pie.
    s73gc5zydo4r.jpg
    8sqpwtv6p8az.jpg
    u0z5l96ldndh.jpg