Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge - GRYFFINDOR

Options

Replies

• looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Aiming to burn some serious calories today, so I can enjoy a bottle of wine (probably not the best thing for a the weigh-in tomorrow!!!!).

I soooooooooo want to see the 170s this time.

LouiseXXX
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I had 5 colours in my meal last night but I can't say they were too healthy. It was veg but I don't know what it had been cooked in.

A few of Harry Potter Facts for you:

- If a muggle spotted Hogwarts, they would just see an old ruin with a sign "Keep out, dangerous building".

- The Gryffindor team won the Quidditch Cup during the 1993 - 1994 season - the first time since 1984 - and again during the 1995 - 1996 season. They wear robes of scarlet.

- The name Voldemort comes from the French words meaning “fly from death,” and his entire goal is to conquer death.
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    Dont forget to weigh in tomorrow everyone!!! :)
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in this morning = no loss.:sad:

I am going to increase my exercise next week (I have been a lot slacker than in previous weeks) and I WILL SEE 170s next week!!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone, fingers crossed you are doing better than me:blushing:

LouiseXXX
  • navvs15
    navvs15 Posts: 165
    Options
    Okay, so I weigh-in this week at 164.8, I was 165.8. So that's a 1 pound loss.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Sorry team, no loss today - I was 133.8 a couple of days ago, but it's today's figure that counts. Hopefully next week will see another drop.

1st May 136.6
    8th May 136
    15th May 134.1
    22nd May 134.4
  • pixycats
    pixycats Posts: 62
    Options
    SW: 142
    May 8: 140
    May 15: 138
    May 22: 135.4

I was sick this week so the weight came right off; hoping it stays off and doesn't show back up next week. Hope everyone is doing well!
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I was sick this week so the weight came right off.
    It is catching? *hopeful* :bigsmile:

Hope you're feeling better, well done for such a great sustained loss. :)
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    Weigh in this morning: 132 - a loss of .8 I believe from last week. Way to go Gryffindor!! Keep up the good work!
  • Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Uhh, no loss for me. But I'm not really surprised I had a formal for my business class on friday with an open bar, So I definitely hurt myself on that one
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    UGH. I'm up .6 lbs, so no loss for me this week. I've really been slacking on eating the best kinds of snacks through the day, but my exercise has been really good for me the last couple weeks. So, I'll make this weeks goal to spend my calories the best I possibly can each day.

We can do this, Gryffindors! Great job to everyone with losses, and to those without, lets really push this week and show the other houses how its done! :)
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I'm at 191.5. That's a .5 loss for me. I was hoping for more, but I'll take it. Good work, team!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    CHECK IN:

sw: 189.4
    cw: 189.0

.4 pound loss

way to go everyone! go gryffindor!
  • peariel
    peariel Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Good work everyone! :) I had a lot of social food events this week, so I didn't behave myself as well as I'd like to have. Still, down a little bit!

SW: 159
    May 8: 158
    May 15: 155.8
    May 21: 155

Hope everyone has a good week this week. <3 Go Gryffindor!
  • Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Last week was 166.4, this week is 166.7 I know its not much of a gain, but I feel bad it wasn't a loss :(
  • MissKMN
    MissKMN Posts: 119
    Options
    249.5 This week...down 1lb
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    its weigh in day...

sw 138
    5/8 136
    5/15 133
    5/22 132

lost 1 pound. had a migraine on tuesday that went into wednesday which made me feel like crap most of the week
    got both days of strength training in. but didnt get my food challenge done for all days. did have a salad at one meal and mixed veggies at another but that was it. try harder this week and will see what happens
  • blondie2285
    blondie2285 Posts: 40
    Options
    Week 3 weigh in!!

SW-147
    Week 1 -145.7
    Week 2 - 144.2
    Week 3- 143.1!! 1.1 lbs down!!
  • deepakris
    deepakris Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 133 this week. C:
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    Great job so far everyone! I didnt lose any this week.. :sad: I was really hoping to see the 170s..oh well..hopefully next week if I can really kick it into gear this week...

Still need weights from:
    Jabulger
    G8trgrl7
    Amandapratt
    Juliebean_1027
    LMPRF97
    Raeray89
    chickadee2010
    picky_nikki
    redhead91
    katiejo2011
    Pheonixrising11