What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Went to go get my BP checked today. The MA wanted to double check to make sure my BP was heading toward a too LOW of a level.
  • candidcamster
    candidcamster Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    A few -
    Kicking both of my legs at about eye level or higher (I used to only be able to do this with one leg), my back boobs being reduced *woohoo*, fitting into XL Juicy Couture sweatpants from Kohl's (in clearance for $18 ladies, super cute ;) ).
  • kab789
    kab789 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am not a runner never in all my 50 years have I ever run, maybe to catch a bus, maybe.
    I just finished C25K week 2 day three this morning, and because my girls wanted to do this too we went this afternoon and finished week 1 day2.
  • jennfeustel123
    jennfeustel123 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I did the monkey bars at the playground tonight.

The kids that I brought with me were totally impressed that a mom could do them. ;o) Haha... corny, yes... Still, it's a NSV.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I can fit into XL and larger sizes but I tried on a size large lightweight sweater and it fit nicely. Not quite a L though. Guess it depends on the store and material.

Stomach looks smaller

think my face has been looking a little slimmer at times lately

Edit: Also reached 900 day streak on here

I'VE JUST READ SO MANY PAGES OF THESE NSV... GOOD JOB, EVERYONE!
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    kab789 wrote: »
    I am not a runner never in all my 50 years have I ever run, maybe to catch a bus, maybe.
    I just finished C25K week 2 day three this morning, and because my girls wanted to do this too we went this afternoon and finished week 1 day2.

I hate to tell you, but ^this^ makes you a runner! There is no test to pass to qualify, if you run, you are a runner no matter what speed, or how far/long you run for. Welcome to the club :)
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    My husband left in 2009 in part because I had "gained to much weight to be attractive to him anymore". Well I have lost 17 pounds over the last month and when I went to drop my son off yesterday I had a great NSV. My ex hasn't seen me in about 2 months (we avoid contact whenever possible) and when I got out of the car he goes, "Holy s***....you have lost weight." I just smirked, said I love you to my son, and drove away with a big old smile.

:D
    This. This needs to be embroidered on a pillow or something.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Consistent 5 hours of sleep for the past month (after over a year of three hour nights).
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Iseed87 congrats on the 900 days, that's so awesome.
    I used to have acid reflux pretty bad, haven't had it in a very long time.
    When I lay down everything is nice and flat which feels really great, unfortunately when I stand up there it is. But it's totally progress.
  • aenglert_04
    aenglert_04 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    These are so amazing. I check this post every morning while laying in bed and waking up. It's always a great start to the day, and reminds me of what's possible! (Also, way better than watching the news and hearing all the negative stories!)

My NSV is pretty small compared to some of yours, but I had to buy new pants today. Finally got sick of hiking the old ones up every 10 minutes. My smallest belt has already gotten an additional three notches added.

Now, I'm just regretting not taking down my original measurements. Scale hasn't budged, but body is changing... Yay!!
  • ajcc500
    ajcc500 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Normally I wear belts on my hips when wearing trousers and there hadn't been any change wearing that as I didn't have a lot to lose and my hips are pretty bony anyway. Today I put a belt on that I wear around my waist to accessorise a dress and it was noticeably bigger! Took me by surprise as I totally wasn't expecting it!
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    When I chased wayward geese I didn't tire as easy. At my daughter's school I didn't get winded from climbing the flight of stairs.
  • jessisgonnagetfit
    jessisgonnagetfit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I actually completed c25k week 2 day 1!! I know it may not seem like much but I have started this program at least 20 times and quit before I could actually finish week 1. I even ran for two minutes straight after the program just to see if I could and I did! So proud of myself today :) last year I was actually 20 lbs lighter and could not do this but I was also a pack a day smoker so here I am a year later smoke free and running whoo hoo and I know I'll lose those 20lbs plus more in time!
  • lay011
    lay011 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was shopping for workout clothes and there was a cute top in the clearance rack that was XL and REALLY CHEAP! I tried it on because despite losing weight I have typically been able to fit in a size XL and I buy large instead. This time the XL looked TERRIBLE not even worth buying at 70% off. Kind of a bummer because I had to spend twice as much to get the right size (large) but good to know I'm truly a size large now and not just squeezing into it to make myself feel like I'm making progress :D
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Bought a new set of silverware to increase the number of forks I have so I don't have to keep washing stuff all the time.
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Today I did full sit ups just like they did on level 3 of 30 Day Shred and I felt amazing. After having four c-sections I was told it wasn't possible but I did it. It feels good to prove someone wrong.
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Being able to put both legs in one side of what used to be my favorite pair of pants :D
    One%20Leg%20Favorite%20Pants.jpg

Outstanding progress - CONGRATS!!
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I can now use the chest fly machine at my gym.

When I first started exercising last year, I could not use the machine because my upper body/breasts were too large... I was slightly embarrassed when I found this out, but I was hopping from machine to machine today and I can now do a full rep on the machine.
  • MK24551
    MK24551 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    10 and 1/2 inches lost in 2 weeks!
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    For the first time in my life, I can do a full push up. Feels good.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!