30/30/30 CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Today: 10 real push ups!!! I've started tracking my progress with them, cause it just makes me laugh and smile. :happy:
    Didn't work out at all yesterday :( body needed a break! Back in it today.
    Excellent! Welcome back to your 30's!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Saturday: Day 5: Done! 25 more days to go!!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    10 real push ups! I always get so close to the 11th, but pop down to my knees. I think it's fear. :laugh:
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Sunday: Day 6 done!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Only 7 push ups today, but I did my 30's!!
  • jessyreny
    jessyreny Posts: 1
    Options
    Love this idea!! I just posted and invited my friends to join me!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Love this idea!! I just posted and invited my friends to join me!
    Awesome! I hope they as committed as Leela when I convinced her to join. :bigsmile: Everyone else seemed to disappear on us... :frown:
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    hubby caught me doing girlie push ups today and made me do regular ones on my toes. I was only able to do them in 5 at a time. I did 4 consecutive sets. Along with the 10 girlie ones I had already done. Had to admit, it felt great!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Awesome boost Leela!! Good thing you've got someone watching! :glasses: (<--- he's secretly watching you, undercover) I always feel like I COULD maybe pick it up again and try more, but then I think... Why? They won't count toward my total in a row? Horrible thinking, right? I'm terrible. Man... :laugh:
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    steph, there is some twisted logic in there somewhere. I just finished my all my 30s exercises. The earlier I do them, the better!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    I like starting with push ups cause they make me warm (but not fuzzy). :laugh: I did mine yesterday and got 8 real push ups. Then, during the Shred, I thought about you Leela, and did about 3 more (all I could do after the first round) with the rest on knees (as usual). :bigsmile:
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I like starting with push ups cause they make me warm (but not fuzzy). :laugh: I did mine yesterday and got 8 real push ups. Then, during the Shred, I thought about you Leela, and did about 3 more (all I could do after the first round) with the rest on knees (as usual). :bigsmile:

Steph, I'm so glad that you pushed through and did 8 real push ups! I know what you mean about the Shred, Jillian is tough. But I'm so proud of you, it will get easier.
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Monday: Day 6
    Tuesday: Day 7
    Wednesday: Day 7
    I'm taking the day off today, it would have been by day 8. I'm just so sore from training yesterday and I have zumba tonight. I will try to get in the abs and the squats, but the push ups are definitely out of the question the way I'm feeling this morning.
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    O.K...so I did 30 Sissy Squats, 30 Lunges and 30 Bridge Leg Extension Kicks on Tuesday and Today. On Monday and Wednesday I did 30 bicep curls, 30 Tricep extensions and 30 situps! I'm not forgetting to mine but I am forgettin to post here daily...lol
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    It's very quiet! :grumble:

I did 30 lunges, 30 squats and 30 hammer curls the day before yesterday:)
    Yesterday I did 30 squats, 30 lunges and 30 situps.
    Today I'm going to do 30 full sit ups, 30 oblique twists and 30 sumo squats!

:drinker: to those that are sticking with it! We're almost half way there :bigsmile:

sumo squats are killer. if you have been doing them for 13 days I'm sure you're really feeling it! Today is only my day 5, but I am going to do it for 30 days even if this thread finishes before me. It's just I want to finish what I started, even if its on my own!

Big Killer! I have been rotating my 30's since some days I sore. Good for you! I like to finish to the bitter end too:)
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Sure is quiet! Just rocked my 30 second planks, 30 knee pushups (I did 10 toe pushups with 30DS) and 30 lunges. I basically did walking lunges around my living room. Not ideal but the weather is crap and my basement is a mess!

Happy Friday- yay for the weekend!

Great work! I can't go past 10 full ones...my arms start to cave then I get nervous! I think it's a mental thing. The weather is going to be yucky here all May long weekend!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I'm the first person to sign on today, what's up with that? I just did my 30's ! I hope everyone stays motivated and focused throughout the weekend.
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    completed the challenge yesterday. I see no one else showed up yesterday. Bummer...
  • mireiabelle
    mireiabelle Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm still in it! Just haven't been posting :). We're almost done!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    I only did a part of my 30's today (now that I'm back from the weekend). I did one push up and had to go to my knees. For some reason my wrist is hurting, even though it should be BETTER with so much time away from the computer. :grumble: Back to it tomorrow!