What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• refinley2
    refinley2 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    StarFall90 wrote: »
    Kind of embarrassing and nasty but... because I was so huge and my thighs rubbed together so much I would get cysts and blackheads covering most of my inner thighs. To the point it was painful to walk and they would bleed. It was sickening to look at and was one of my deepest secrets. I took a good look at them last night and almost ALL of is gone. I haven't seen my thighs so smooth in over 10 years...

The end of inner thigh friction burns. I like to backpack in the summer, but I'd have to wear pants to keep my legs from chafing, and then they'd sweat more and resemble what you're describing. So horrible. Then I lost 25 pounds and now I can hike in shorts this year!
  • kab789
    kab789 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    AngeBee18 wrote: »
    kab789 wrote: »
    I am not a runner never in all my 50 years have I ever run, maybe to catch a bus, maybe.
    I just finished C25K week 2 day three this morning, and because my girls wanted to do this too we went this afternoon and finished week 1 day2.

I hate to tell you, but ^this^ makes you a runner! There is no test to pass to qualify, if you run, you are a runner no matter what speed, or how far/long you run for. Welcome to the club :)

Ha funny :)
    Thanks for that. I really want to run 5k I know I can easily do the Leslie sans one 4 miles with the intervals of running on mile 2 and 3 so I am pretty sure I can do this I just need to keep going and run for a full 5 k
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Did my second 5K today, shaved a full 5mins off my time from one week ago.
  • aenglert_04
    aenglert_04 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yesterday morning, I was running late, so I grabbed a lean cuisine for lunch instead of my usual homemade salad. As lunch time rolled around, my co-worker made small talk by asking what's for lunch today. I replied 'crap' since I would prefer my usual salad over lean cuisine. His reply was ' I doubt it! You always eat so healthy'. Woo hoo!
  • FloraJL
    FloraJL Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm lying back in my lounge chair on the patio reading my Kindle, and I can't stop playing with the loose fabric at the top of my thighs on my jeans.
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I actually like my thighs! After a lifetime of comments about my tree trunk thighs (thanks dad...) I have always hated them. But I was doing yoga this morning and actually liked the way they looked in my tights. It was weird, it felt like I was looking at someone else's legs. My brain hasn't quite accepted that they're mine because they look like fit person thighs :)
  • FromAshes2Beast
    FromAshes2Beast Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I walked into a gas station the other day. The lady who owns it was behind the till and asked me if I lost a bunch of weight. I said about 10lbs. She said she can tell. Was kinda nice to hear :smile:
  • BlxxdtheFrxxk
    BlxxdtheFrxxk Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Today I fit into an xl... in boy's clothes! Here's to keeping it cheap.
  • Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    This is totally girly, but I'm actually seeing my girls much more defined and now seperate from my stomach.

• SallyinIL
    SallyinIL Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I practiced moderation and split an Italian beef sandwich with my daughter. I am still able to eat delicious food and stay on track with my goals.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I went to visit my aunt after not seeing her for a full month and right away she positively shouted out about how much I've lost since she last saw me. I really wasn't expecting it because I literally just started to put in effort this week. I had forgotten that I "started" over a month ago but took my time so I didn't notice my own progress. It felt really good knowing that my hard work is being noticed.
  • nikkinoellemary
    nikkinoellemary Posts: 119 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I realized today that I fit rather comfortably in a size 8 dress! :)

Edit: I've gone from 162 lbs to 150, being 5'4.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    compliments. omg so nice.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I felt my quads today. Granted, I had to wade through an inch-and-a-half of fat, but it's the first time I felt them. They've gotten so hard! Elated.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I did a 48 mile bike ride yesterday and didn't munch away the entire evening.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    The odometer on my recumbent bike tripped 600 miles this past week! I passed a mirror and noticed how much my calves have improved. I have more definition in my thighs and but too!
  • MelimelCoco
    MelimelCoco Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Being able to put both legs in one side of what used to be my favorite pair of pants :D
    One%20Leg%20Favorite%20Pants.jpg

Wow that's amazing!
  • silverarcheress
    silverarcheress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I couldn't tell if I had spilled water on my top because for the first time ever I couldn't see my stomach under my boobs! I had to ask my mate to check for me instead lol.
  • agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I bought a shirt in medium yesterday! Even though I think that it's a vanity size it fits and looks good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!