What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    My photographer fianceé always wants to photograph me but I used to practically never let him due to being too self-conscious about my weight, but I actually suggested to him he do a spontaneous fun mini-shoot with me the other day, just because we were bored and he was dying to shoot something, and I didn't hate myself in the photos! I still hated my face and hair, plus a few other niggling things, haha but overall I was happy. :)

There's nothing wrong with your face OR hair, you look absolutely amazing! :) Seriously, you're beautiful!
  • Ishii19
    Ishii19 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Did a ten mile hike with my honey today in shorts - not a spot of chub rub! :smiley:
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Work food - ignored the "ice cream social" twice this week - for Employee Appreciation Week they give out the cheap ice cream you find in convenience stores or on the ice cream truck. I eat ice cream, but make sure it's good stuff I like. And right now, the coworkers are cooking hot dogs. I am having some issues with too much sodium lately and am trying to keep it under control, so one hot dog with over 500 mg of sodium at 1 in the morning isn't going to work for me.
  • Tldavis3s
    Tldavis3s Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I was able to go up in weight during my lifting session this afternoon! 30 lb dumbbell snatches :wink:
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I can see my waist. I know it's a small nsv but I had a top on today that was kinda tight and I actually liked the shape of my waist. Nice and curvy. Before it was lumpy and gross.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    My photographer fianceé always wants to photograph me but I used to practically never let him due to being too self-conscious about my weight, but I actually suggested to him he do a spontaneous fun mini-shoot with me the other day, just because we were bored and he was dying to shoot something, and I didn't hate myself in the photos! I still hated my face and hair, plus a few other niggling things, haha but overall I was happy. :)

There's nothing wrong with your face OR hair, you look absolutely amazing! :) Seriously, you're beautiful!

Thank you so much <3
  • DrunkInAGolfCart
    DrunkInAGolfCart Posts: 57 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I refuse to weigh myself until an old pair of jeans I have are super loose. Well, I tried them on yesterday and couldn't believe it when I could actually do them up. Ive been logging consistently for over 2 months and damn, they would barely go past my thighs when I started. They are bloody tight - still far from loose! - but it's a tremendous difference.

It really is the first step for me in terms of showing that I'm at least making progress. VERY happy.
  • JennyC123
    JennyC123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My favorite dress is getting too loose. Especially in the chest area. I'm sad to see it go but happy to see the progress.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I refuse to weigh myself until an old pair of jeans I have are super loose. Well, I tried them on yesterday and couldn't believe it when I could actually do them up. Ive been logging consistently for over 2 months and damn, they would barely go past my thighs when I started. They are bloody tight - still far from loose! - but it's a tremendous difference.

It really is the first step for me in terms of showing that I'm at least making progress. VERY happy.

Wonderful!
  • JennyC123
    JennyC123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I thought of another one. :smile: I resisted ALL the Memorial Day sales that were going on this weekend. This is so huge for me. Before I started with my weight loss, I was dealing with depression and online shopping was my way to feel excitement. It was something I could look forward to. I used to spend money on nonsense that could have gone to much better use. I got the email alerts from some of my favorite brands, took a look at the websites and decide I didn't need anything. Never looked back and I don't feel any kind of disappointment. The physical part of weight loss can be so much fun, with the new clothes and compliments, but experiencing these positive psychological changes has made it so much more worth it.
  • teahlee123
    teahlee123 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I tried on a pair of my old size 5 capris today, they buttoned, zipped, didn't feel constricting. Granted I still won't wear them until there is no trace of a muffintop, but going from being a size 13 a few months ago I am so happy!!
  • Shadowsan
    Shadowsan Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Went to a family BBQ and everyone commented on my losing weight, which was nice. Then they all tried getting me to eat loads, I refused, and they seemed to get it pretty sharpish!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Before, I would mindlessly scarf down food without barely even chewing and stuff myself. Now I'm more mindful and I notice that I eat only half of my food which works for me.
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    To go into the plus size department only to realize that nothing will fit me anymore!
  • vdobbs28
    vdobbs28 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I started this journey wearing a size 20 in January, I went to get dress pants and top for an interview tomorrow morning...I went for the 18's, they fell right off of me! I am now in a 16 and I couldn't believe it! Just 3 weeks ago I was in an 18...thanks to Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, I'm now in a 16 and I still have 2 1/2 weeks left!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Went to Macy's last night to try some stuff on, and I fit comfortably in a size 12 pair of capris. Nice.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Went to Macy's last night to try some stuff on, and I fit comfortably in a size 12 pair of capris. Nice.

Nice!
  • JeddersJunior
    JeddersJunior Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Went to a friends wedding at the weekend and had such lovely comments on my weight loss. Made me feel a million dollars!
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    We had a professional development day yesterday at the school I work at, which means I could wear shorts and a tshirt instead of shirt and tie. As soon as I walked into my department office, about 4 coworkers looked at me and said "have you been losing weight?". That made me so happy :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!