What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Memorial day cut brother in laws .5 acre lot with push mower. Gym closed for holidays. Needed workout...
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I actually want to wear sleeveless shirts now. Living in Texas, summers are HOT and sleeveless shirts haven't really been an option for me before. Now I want to get my "guns" out when the sun's out!
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    "Cipher, can you and DYEL tech move the printer from the front to marketing's desk? Her printer just died."
    Me being me, I go over, pick up the printer, and ask were she'd like it put.
    "Wow," she says, "Okay..."

Apparently moving a 75lb printer on your own is an Incredible Feat of Strength.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    CipherZero wrote: »
    "Cipher, can you and DYEL tech move the printer from the front to marketing's desk? Her printer just died."
    Me being me, I go over, pick up the printer, and ask were she'd like it put.
    "Wow," she says, "Okay..."

Apparently moving a 75lb printer on your own is an Incredible Feat of Strength.

Love this!
  • yogeshvaraom
    yogeshvaraom Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    There is an ancient yoga practice called nauli where the yogi exhales completely draws his stomach up so it is real concave. Then you make a pillar of the center of your gut and rotate the pillar. It is great for digestion and feels nice. I cant do it when my gut is too large but recently I have been doing it reguarly.

• kfdcem
    kfdcem Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I bought a cardigan in size L and it fits! I haven't worn a large in 12 years. Also grabbed some new workout gear and I'm shocked at how not-horrible it looks.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I was called "Muscle Woman" at Lowe's today as I loaded up some lumber my husband asked me to pick up at lunch. For some reason I found that complimentary.
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    My indigestion and acid reflux is 99% gone
  • Pammalla
    Pammalla Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I was able to go on a two mile hike with my kids today
  • jerogers4s
    jerogers4s Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Last summer my swim suit was a little tight. This summer, it was just a little too baggy. I'm thinking it might be time to buy a new one, especially since summer is just starting and I don't want to be flashing my goods to everyone.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    My latest NSV was going into a thrift store and seeing a 1980s vintage Liz Claiborne preppy shirtdress in size 10 and thinking it was adorable and I would find a way to wear it, even if it was snug & needed a sweater or cardigan over it. Put it on and it was perfect, maybe a bit big actually...wore it today and got AT LEAST 20 compliments from all types of people (mostly strangers). It's just surreal to me that I can wear anything like that and "pull it off" when 7 years ago I was stuffed into size 24 jeans. So awesome! Yay!
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    My mom bought me size small pants and capris while she was out and I don't have to worry if they'll fit. :)
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Took a bunch of stupid pictures with friends, and when I looked back at them, I actually didn't hate how I looked.

Wow...I'm not used to this.
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Went to Macy's last night to try some stuff on, and I fit comfortably in a size 12 pair of capris. Nice.

ME TOO....size 12! Donated all of the 14s and 16s straight away! Plus, for the first time in many many moons, I can wear a woman's medium. Tried on the xlarges, then the larges, then determined that the mediums fit without cramming. Indeed, it is a great week!

• TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Ran 10k at a 9:00/mile pace
    I was able to tighten my new, smaller belt another notch
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Completed c25k today one week ahead of schedule! :)
  • amberjo1986
    amberjo1986 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    At one time I could eat 8 chili cheese hotdogs (one of my favorite foods) and still have room for more. Yesterday I restrained myself and only had one and savored it.
  • JennyC123
    JennyC123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    TOM's coming to town this weekend and I'm dealing with some ridiculous cravings. (Gummy bears and popcorn?!!? Seriously!!) I was able to restrain myself and only went over my alloted calories by 500. Three months ago, it would have, easily, been over 2000.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!