30 Day Shred (30DS) - Starting 5/23

Options

Replies

• squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    yay it's today!
    little trouble getting going here... I did a puff on my inhaler, but I for some reason I exhaled it through my nose (I dont know why)and now my nose is super irritated and completely stuffy... so I'm waiting til that clears up haha but I should be starting in a few minutes!! stupid me!

stats:
    weight: 150.4lbs
    bicep: 12"
    thigh: 20"
    calf: 15.5"
    waist: 30"
    hips: 40"
    chest: 37"

I'm not measuring my left/right's in hopes that I'm not a lopsided freak (;

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE <3
  • minnesotamama
    minnesotamama Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Did my workout at 7 this morning!
  • sthrngl2007
    sthrngl2007 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I really wanna start my 30 day shred over with you guys...i was only on day 4, however my question is...is this a continual 30 day thing? so meaning no rest days?
  • thomma12
    thomma12 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Keep starting it and never finishing - need the extra motivation!
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Update - Happy to report Day 1 done :bigsmile:
  • pixieval
    pixieval Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 for me, and I'll be working out as soon as I get home from work. I find if I quickly change and start immediately, I get it done!
    @sthrngl2007 the 30 day shred is supposed to be 30 straight days for optimal results.
  • pixieval
    pixieval Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 for me, and I'll be working out as soon as I get home from work. I find if I quickly change and start immediately, I get it done!
    @sthrngl2007 the 30 day shred is supposed to be 30 straight days for optimal results.
  • monkeymomof3
    monkeymomof3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I will be starting this tonight!! I am so excited :) We will be doing before pics and measurements :) I am really hoping for great results!!!!
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I'm so in! I started Saturday but didn't put in a great effort. I'm ready to go all the way today and not stop until I'm done.
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB to everyone who has finished the first day thus far and WELCOME to the people who are joining in!!! If we all keep this go-getter mentality we will be shredded in no time!!!

Day 1 is done for me, as well.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I really wanna start my 30 day shred over with you guys...i was only on day 4, however my question is...is this a continual 30 day thing? so meaning no rest days?

Hey- You can take rests if you need to. I will be doing 30 days straight- 10 Lv1- 10 Lv2- 10 Lv-3

~Michelle
  • MiniMichelle
    Options
    :smile: Hey Everyone~:smile:

I see we have many new joiners- YES!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!!! :happy:

Day 1 down for me and I see a few others- WAY TO GO- We made the first step- NO more excuses- WE WILL FINISH THIS!!!

I am so proud of everyone for joinging this group and I can tell this is going to be an amazing group for keeping everyone motivated!!!

Reminder- If you have not already requested me- please do so :smile:

Happy First Day!!
    ~Michelle
  • Sinz2011
    Sinz2011 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, So started the 30day shred on the 17th of May 2011. So my schedule looks like this:

-weekdays: 30 day shred + 25 laps of a 25meter swimming pool ( within 45 minutes)

- Weekends: 30 day shred

- Daily calorie intake : 1500 calories (not counting the calories lost during the workouts and swimming)

I hope to see results. I have done it 7 days and dont see a decrease of the scale but can feel fat being displaced!

I think i will see more of fat being converted to muscle than a loss of weight on the scale. as long as im getting smaller in size, i dont care about the scale. Please do provide tips and advice. :smile:

Ill keep you all updated.
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'm IN!

Day 1 done. SWEET.

Starting Measurements:

Starting Weight: 204.6

Left Bicep: 14.5"
    Left Wrist: 6.75"
    Over Bust: 44.25:
    Under Bust: 42"
    Natural Waist: 41"
    Belly: 50"
    Hips: 51.25"
    Left Thigh: 25.5"
    Left Calf: 16"
    Left Ankle: 9"

Current Pants Size: 14(Old Navy)

(edited to add the weight I forgot to include)
  • Starrr126
    Starrr126 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'll do it too! I tried forever ago and just sorta got lazy with the DVD. I don't have all my stats right now, so I'll have to post later.
  • veriviki
    veriviki Posts: 44
    Options
    Day one is done for me :) Good job to everyone who has completed their workout out for today! For everyone else: You can do this!!
  • thomma12
    thomma12 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    day 1 level - DONE!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I would like to try! I haven't been able to keep up with it. I've started twice and only done 2 days each time, lol. FAIL. I can do it this time! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....
  • ToeTapN
    ToeTapN Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    So far so good! Looks like my husband will be doing this with me as well. We got it done at 6am today. We have tickets to Cancun in about 30 days so I am hoping to look a little better for the beach. Good Luck everyone!
  • MiniMichelle
    Options
    I would like to try! I haven't been able to keep up with it. I've started twice and only done 2 days each time, lol. FAIL. I can do it this time! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

You know you can, you know you can, you KNOW you CAN :laugh: