Lost 135lbs with diet and exercise! PICS! If I can do this, YOU CAN do this!!! Thanks myfitnesspal!

Options

Replies

• cathie2903
    cathie2903 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I love hearing people success stories and yours is amazing - well done!! X
  • cotinara
    cotinara Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Beautiful results! Seriously an amazing motivation to keep going- go you!
  • edmylove1966
    edmylove1966 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting my journey. Yours is an inspiration. Thank you for sharing.
  • cmurk27
    cmurk27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is amazing i'm very inspired! I'm new to mfp and in need of support i started using it 2 weeks ago and i've lost 8lbs so far...my biggest vice is dr.pepper i know if i cut it out that will help but the journey will be tough. Thank you for sharing your story
  • Silmiriel
    Silmiriel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm just starting out this week and I really needed to see this. What an amazing transformation and congratulations on your fantastic achievement! I need to lose about 150 pounds, so I can't tell you how much seeing your success encourages me. You have every right to be proud of yourself and thank you so much for sharing because it really makes a difference to someone like me who is facing what seems to be an unattainable goal. Thank you and so happy for you! :)
  • JenUSUK
    JenUSUK Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    @k4tie82.....you should be so proud of yourself and the inspiration you must be to so many people who have read your story! I have been tracking my food and exercise for 20 days or so now but today I decided to take a day off because of no weight loss in the last week despite an hour of body combat every day. Being an emotional eater I struggled and binge eating was the thing today. Having just read your story, I am inspired to get back on course tomorrow. THANK YOU!!! X
  • JustineScott26
    JustineScott26 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing and what an awesome job and story!
  • ASwanepoel
    ASwanepoel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing thank you for sharing, truely an inspiration!
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so so much!!
  • ladykate26
    ladykate26 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, brilliant! Thanks for the reminder about it being a journey. When one falls off the wagon it is so easy to go back to old ways - but one bad day (or even bad week) doesn't need to be the end of it all. Brush off and move on. Well done again.

Can I ask two questions?
    1) what was the hardest part/point?
    2) what is the single best thing about being your ideal weight/size/fitness?
  • MaryStevens341
    MaryStevens341 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. You are such an inspiration
  • DieumilChery
    DieumilChery Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • 9Chelle28
    9Chelle28 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job! All your hard work has definitely paid off, you look amazing!
  • Mindymoo2012
    Mindymoo2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing job. I start my diet tomorrow.. congrats
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Super awesome. I have a friend who is frustrated with her efforts and could benefit by reading your story. I'm'a link her.
  • christebrander748
    christebrander748 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have over 60 lbs to loose and I hope I may have the same success story someday.
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this!!! Every time I read something like this, it reminds me that I can do this and am not alone. You look awesome!
  • teresassummershapeup
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and giving hope and inspiration! You look fabulous, healthy, and happy! Congratulations on your success!
  • rubbie78
    rubbie78 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome success story! You look great and that smile you have in both before and after pictures is beautiful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!