amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Last week: 156.0
    This week: 155.0
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Food Challenge:
    Seems like some of us have some trouble controlling our cravings so hopefully this challenge will help. Pick one or two foods you know is unhealthy that you tend to binge on (if you have one) and when you feel a craving for that food, take a small serving, put it in a baggie or a bowl and then put the rest away, go in another room and eat it slowly. Really savor the taste and texture of each bite. Hopefully you will find it is more satisfying that way! :)

Exercise challenge:
    Try some type of exercise you either have never done before, or at least havent done in a long time. Can be anything at all..if its been years since you rode a bike, take a bike ride, or try jumping rope, or horseback riding or a new exercise video or go for a hike in a new location...anything that is a little bit different from what you normall do. Sometimes shaking things up makes your metabolism speed up and makes it more interesting for you! Maybe you will find a type of exercise you really enjoy! :)

Let's REALLY get our bums in gear this week Gryffindor! We all know life happens, but we can support each other as a house to get back on track to our healthier selves! Try to post here ANY time you need a word of encouragement or a suggestion or ANYTHING so we can support each other and prove that Gryffindor house kicks butt!

I know we can do it, we just have to get to it :)

And those of you that have had those amazing successes, big or small, share some tips so us struggling house mates can kick it into gear, too! For Gryffindor! :)
  • redhead91
    redhead91 Posts: 251
    Options
    No loss this week again, but I WAS on vacation all week. Oh well I'll do better next week
  • oici812
    oici812 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    157.4 I lost .2 since my last weigh in.....but.... I did do a triathalon sprint in under two hours this weekend.....that should give us some house points...right
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    176... same as last week. :( I'm going to step it up this week!!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    157.4 I lost .2 since my last weigh in.....but.... I did do a triathalon sprint in under two hours this weekend.....that should give us some house points...right

Wow! Nice work! :)
  • katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    221 for this week. sorry so late. It was my birthday weekend.
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Hi team. I weighed in at 283.6 this week. That's down about a pound or so from last week (can't remember the exact number).
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    Thanks Bronwen for copying the challenges from the main page here every week! Still have a few people to weigh in..c'mon guys! I will post the percentage tonight so please post soon if you want to be counted! :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Thanks Bronwen for copying the challenges from the main page here every week! Still have a few people to weigh in..c'mon guys! I will post the percentage tonight so please post soon if you want to be counted! :)

No prob! I mostly do it so I don't lose it, but I hope it helps others, too :)
  • motherinme
    motherinme Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    No Lose this week :(

Wk 1 - 205
    Wk 2 - 200
    Wk 3 - 200
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    still need weights from:
    LMPRF97
    Raeray89
    chickadee2010
    picky_nikki
    Dragonlew
    Cartwoman
    Halina20

If these people have not weighed in within an hour or two I will calculate the percentage without them.
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    1lb up from last week.

Sorry it's so late!
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    Ok Gryffindors, we really gotta kick it into gear! We only lost .14% of our groups weight of those who weighed in this week and last week. C'mon gang! Lets really try this week!
    Anytime you feel you want to eat something you shouldnt or eat more than you should, or think of some excuse not to exercise, think one: of your own goals and how that is self defeating, two: how that affects this group, three: how eating healthier affects your health and will make you feel better etc. Lots of reasons to stop yourselves. I need to follow my own advice as well.

We can do it guys!! Lets make this the best week yet!!!! :)
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    So few of us lost a significant amount of weight this week so I just figured out the prefects..Congrats to Pixycats with a 1.88% loss! and to Blondie2285 with a .76% loss! GREAT JOB GUYS!!

There were a few people with .6 and .7% losses so it was pretty close this time.

Lets all really stay motivated and focused on our goal this week!! :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    So few of us lost a significant amount of weight this week so I just figured out the prefects..Congrats to Pixycats with a 1.88% loss! and to Blondie2285 with a .76% loss! GREAT JOB GUYS!!

There were a few people with .6 and .7% losses so it was pretty close this time.

Lets all really stay motivated and focused on our goal this week!! :)

That's great! Uno, can you message me the individual weights still, so i can have them in my spreadsheet for the future?

Congrats to our new prefects! Great work everyone! But I know we can do even better, so lets prove it this week! :)
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in. 141.2 though. I'm getting closer to my halfway goal!
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Sorry we were gone for the weekend..
    Weigh in, 173lbs
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Come on, Gryffs!! Let's finally do it this week!
  • amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Is there any way that we could post a chart weekly for everyone showing gains and losses? It'd be nice to see where everyone's at :smile: