What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• lizzocat
    lizzocat Posts: 356 Member
    edited June 2015
    Summer Sunday's- lobstah rolls
  • sabela1984
    sabela1984 Posts: 6 Member
    Breakfast & butternut squash soup
  • carriej18
    carriej18 Posts: 1 Member
    Ok, first time posting!
    Last night we made Mediterranean Lemon/Garlic Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast Kabobs and Mini Caprese Skewers.
    I'm down 16#, only 19# more to go.
    My biggest challenge has been that I'm such a foodie, so coming up with incredibly tasty alternatives has been tough.
    Meals like this however...every day, all day!

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Soft shell crab BLT club. Bacon, arugula, roasted tomatoes, jalapeno mayo

IMG_20150601_193241.jpg
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Egg scramble flatoutbread bowl
    AwjnTZ2.jpg

Rice cakes with spinach and crab meat mixed with guac
    DfohpcO.jpg

Vanilla light and fit with frozen berries and chocolate cheerios
    Xarh9jW.jpg

Salad with everything in the fridge lol... Chicken, spinach, lettuce, pinto beans, blueberries, strawberries, brussels sprouts, apple, cucumber and raspberry vinaigrette
    8E648Cn.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited June 2015
    Salad (mixed greens, spinach, red bell pepper, roast beef, cucumber, tomato, onion, asparagus, avocado, pecorino); plain sweet potato; and cherries.

uw3guq6fmkg6.jpg
  • faithyang
    faithyang Posts: 297 Member
    edited June 2015
    Wow, some really delicious looking dishes here. Looks like everyone is showing that healthy doesn't mean boring, bland looking or salad leaves. Kudos to everyone - some great inspiration to cook up a healthy storm in the kitchen!

Its times like these I wish MFP had a 'like' button esp for the scrumptious meals and desserts always being posted up here!
  • faithyang
    faithyang Posts: 297 Member
    tashap74 wrote: »
    I've been watching this thread for a while now and thought I'd finally share something I made for dinner tonight - Turkish ground lamb pizza. g7qecpz5cfhy.jpg

Yummo! I love Arabic style pizzas - the egg on top and scallions certainly ups it up a notich!
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    6n00d6e2wufm.jpg
    Jerk pork chops with a fresh pineapple black bean salsa.
  • tatumlohse1
    tatumlohse1 Posts: 19 Member
    fu5spe87gqa2.jpg stir fry veggies with rice and nuts :) fruit on the side. My fav
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    Seared tempeh wrap with roasted poblano-cream cheese spread, fruit

wvk4hqy341vp.jpg

Baked tirali pasta + tomatoes + spinach + cannellini beans, with a layer of ricotta/smashed white beans.

p56jpgsf7bzd.jpg

Cucumber-mango-jalapeño salsa, black beans, avocado + sriracha, leftover tofu & spaghetti squash

ji3xmwcb8iyc.jpg

• colejkeene
    colejkeene Posts: 84 Member
    Cauliflower & fresh parsley puree with cumin crusted roasted cauliflower steak and pan seared jalapeño green beans for a post yoga dinner.

11283428_655996071198311_239627458_n.jpg
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    colejkeene wrote: »
    Cauliflower & fresh parsley puree with cumin crusted roasted cauliflower steak and pan seared jalapeño green beans for a post yoga dinner.
    How did you get that color on the cauliflower? My roasting attempts never get it that nice. Beautiful...
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    edited June 2015
    Crispy baked trout with mustard and parmesan, parlsey linguine and roasted asparagus.

qh2vt5a2lcx1.jpg

Grilled pork souvlaki on a whole wheat greek pita with tzatziki, tomatoes, romaine lettuce, kalamata olives and red onion.

7rocc6vqjfb5.jpg

Stuffed pork tenderloin with kalamata olives, pistachios, salted lemon and fresh herbs, salted lemon and garlic sauce, fresh herb couscous with goat cheese and grilled zucchinis.

p4kms8swln1j.jpg

• colejkeene
    colejkeene Posts: 84 Member
    edited June 2015
    How did you get that color on the cauliflower? My roasting attempts never get it that nice. Beautiful...

Thanks! So, part of the color is the seasonings and then the other component is the heat. People try to roast their veggies at way to low of a heat. I say jack that oven up! : D

Ingredients:

2 1" slices cauliflower
    1 tbsp EVOO
    1 tsp minced garlic
    1/2 tsp cumin
    1/2 tsp turmeric

Method:

Preheat oven to 500ºF. Meanwhile brush all sides of the cauliflower with oil. Sprinkle tumeric and and cumin on one side, flip it over and spread garlic. Roast for 20 minutes. Flip over and bake for another 2-3 minutes to finish getting the nice brown color. Serve hot and enjoy!
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    A spicy black bean burger, corn off the cob, tomato slices, and cantaloupe (I finally found a good one!).

6xmfjz6wn0jm.jpg

cl12l2k4w9pn.jpg
  • dalysm86
    dalysm86 Posts: 29 Member
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    colejkeene wrote: »

Thanks! So, part of the color is the seasonings and then the other component is the heat. People try to roast their veggies at way to low of a heat. I say jack that oven up! : D

Ingredients:

2 1" slices cauliflower
    1 tbsp EVOO
    1 tsp minced garlic
    1/2 tsp cumin
    1/2 tsp turmeric

Method:

Preheat oven to 500ºF. Meanwhile brush all sides of the cauliflower with oil. Sprinkle tumeric and and cumin on one side, flip it over and spread garlic. Roast for 20 minutes. Flip over and bake for another 2-3 minutes to finish getting the nice brown color. Serve hot and enjoy!

Thanks!