2) Teach my second Aqua Zumba class at 1PM
    3) Film a 4th video for a Facebook challenge
    4) Wash my hair (and do a laundry)
    5) Check my sound system

I was a day early for my class - I'm very eager. lol

J4T: 6/5
    1) Really teach my Aqua Zumba class
    2) Pick up my bike pump at REI
    3) Video myself at different distances from my camera to check optimal focal points.
    4) Text the guy who is supposed to observe me teaching aqua fit on Monday.

• openlynoted
    openlynoted Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Today- Look for a good pedometer, go for 10K steps daily
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    1 Log my food
    2 Bring lunch
    3 Join a gym and actually go
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,215 Member
    Options
    JFT 04/06
    1. De clutter the computer room. :) Cleared away the majority of the paperwork and clutter.
    2. Stay under calorie goal/walk 10,000 steps :smiley: 12,182
    3. Do 10 x 7 squats/lateral leg raises; 10 x 4 lunges :)
    4. Go to Shakespeare study group after lunch :) This was our final meeting this term.
    5. Remember to log water :)

JFT 04/06
    1. Ring the surgeon for an appointment to have my hip done.
    2. Stay under basic calories/walk 10,000 + steps.
    3. Go to Parchment Craft class after lunch.
    4. Log water.
    5. De clutter wardrobe and sort out summer clothes.

I'm hoping the weather improves enough to get out for a walk.
    'The journey of a thousand steps begins with a single step'. Take that one step! :grin:
  • kwfitgal
    kwfitgal Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    JFT 04/06
    1. De clutter the computer room. :) Cleared away the majority of the paperwork and clutter.
    4. Go to Shakespeare study group after lunch :) This was our final meeting this term.
    @terryrichardson: You are really going after those goals! Awesome job! :)
  • kwfitgal
    kwfitgal Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    kwfitgal wrote: »
    JFT 4 June:
    1. Stay w.i. cal limits-- :o Not quite--the haagen daaz bars didn't fit, lol! But the scale still said one lb less this morn!
    2. WATER/TEA: 3+ pints-- :/
    3. Exercise 30 min.-- :o Walked very fast on a starving stomach thru walmart to get a lot of shopping done--twice! I'm sure that counts as something!?!!!
    4. Start on process of washing windows!-- :) 1/2 done. Hope to finish today.

JFT June 5:
    1. Stay w.i. cal limits
    2. WATER/TEA: 3+ pints
    3. Exercise 30 min.
    4. Finish windows!
  • Saragirl2
    Saragirl2 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    JFT 04/06

JFT 04/06
    1. Ring the surgeon for an appointment to have my hip done.
    2. Stay under basic calories/walk 10,000 + steps.
    3. Go to Parchment Craft class after lunch.
    4. Log water.
    5. De clutter wardrobe and sort out summer clothes.

I'm hoping the weather improves enough to get out for a walk.
    'The journey of a thousand steps begins with a single step'. Take that one step! :grin:

TerriRichardson-you're inspiring me with your de cluttering & your quote. Thank you!!
  • Saragirl2
    Options
    Does anyone struggle with avoiding social situations because of their weight/self image? I used to really enjoy going to celebrations, reunions, etc but lately I'm pulling away. I feel this way when it involves people I know & haven't seen in a while.

JFT
    Try not to let others interfere with my goals.
    Preplan meals for the weekend.
    Walk & do Pilates class today.
    Get a new pedometer.
    Drink water.
    Track all food.
    Garden & sand/paint table (keeps me out of the kitchen).

Be in bed by 9:30!!
  • Saragirl2
    Options
    JFT 4 June:
    1. Stay w.i. cal limits-- :o Not quite--the haagen daaz bars didn't fit, lol! But the scale still said one lb less this morn!
    2. WATER/TEA: 3+ pints-- :/
    3. Exercise 30 min.-- :o Walked very fast on a starving stomach thru walmart to get a lot of shopping done--twice! I'm sure that counts as something!?!!!
    4. Start on process of washing windows!-- :) 1/2 done. Hope to finish today.

JFT June 5:
    1. Stay w.i. cal limits
    2. WATER/TEA: 3+ pints
    3. Exercise 30 min.
    4. Finish windows!

Congrats on the 1 lb loss! Sounds like we're all in spring cleaning mode.
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    3. J4T :) & JUST DO IT.............just do it :)

better late than never!!, 1 hour is a worthy hour & as precious as 9 hours.

& let go & not worry how great it should be.
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,216 Member
    Options
    Yesterday
    1. Log ALL my food. :)
    2. Concentrate more on water :/
    3. Keep sugar grams within guidelines :)
    4. Its raining out, so try and get 30 minutes on my ellipitical! :) Went for a 5 mile walk because the rain stopped!

Just for today, friday, June 5
    1. Log all food
    2. concentrate on more water
    3. watch sugar grams --- THIS seems to be helping me some!
    4. Either walk, ride my bike, or use my ellipitical

I am down 1.4 lbs, (trying to lose again what I had regained). My goal is to be out of the 190s by my 64th birthday in July. I set this same goal back in March, and the scale has been going up and down. But I am hoping my watching my sugar, that it will start to go down and stay there! I only need to lose 6 lbs to be back in the 180s, so if I work hard, I can do this!

Hope you all have a great friday!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    Saragirl2 wrote: »
    Does anyone struggle with avoiding social situations because of their weight/self image? I used to really enjoy going to celebrations, reunions, etc but lately I'm pulling away. I feel this way when it involves people I know & haven't seen in a while.
    !

YES - it affects me a lot. I don't have the clothes to wear, and even then, I want to just get back home, and put on my elastic-waist band shorts. And I don't want to buy bigger clothes again - I already have 3 sizes in my closet :|
  • mytime6630
    Options
    You guys are all so motivating with your cleaning and decluttering!
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    joan6630 wrote: »
    Yesterday
    1. Log ALL my food. :)
    2. Concentrate more on water :/
    3. Keep sugar grams within guidelines :)
    4. Its raining out, so try and get 30 minutes on my ellipitical! :) Went for a 5 mile walk because the rain stopped!

Just for today, friday, June 5
    1. Log all food
    2. concentrate on more water
    3. watch sugar grams --- THIS seems to be helping me some!
    4. Either walk, ride my bike, or use my ellipitical

I am down 1.4 lbs, (trying to lose again what I had regained). My goal is to be out of the 190s by my 64th birthday in July. I set this same goal back in March, and the scale has been going up and down. But I am hoping my watching my sugar, that it will start to go down and stay there! I only need to lose 6 lbs to be back in the 180s, so if I work hard, I can do this!

Hope you all have a great friday!

my scale has been up/down too! i told a friend my chart looks like a heartbeat! but, like you, I"m going to turn that around in JUNE. I have a beach vacation coming up in July with my two sisters who are both older and fitter than i. ;)
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I had an off day yesterday. it is what is it, and it's in the past.
    JUST FOR TODAY, I will enjoy time with a friend, eat sensibly, and see a movie without eating popcorn.
  • indunna
    indunna Posts: 221 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Today I will stop eating when I reach my daily calorie limit.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options

Thursday:
    1. 10,000 steps :smiley: decided to go dancing, danced a lot...closer to 15,000 steps, plus more after midnight
    2. lift heavy things :)
    3. stay under 100G carbs :)

Finally, a totally on-track day!

Friday:
    1. 12,000 steps
    2. Dance! Dance! Dance some more and maybe swim too!
    3. probably won't be able to log dinner out...try to aim for lower carb
  • ruby70
    ruby70 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the welcome! I am sorry the day is over and I'm just now getting here.
    I just wanted to say to those struggling with depression / trauma background/anxiety ect...
    No goal is too small. No goal is too small.
    We fight. We work. We try. And when we can't, we rest so we can fight again.
    Hope to see yall tomorrow. ..

That is beautiful! Thank you for that.
  • ruby70
    ruby70 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Does anyone struggle with avoiding social situations because of their weight/self image? I used to really enjoy going to celebrations, reunions, etc but lately I'm pulling away. I feel this way when it involves people I know & haven't seen in awhile

Oh yes, I can relate. My sister and her family are into body building which makes it really hard to go to get togethers feeling so fat. I have gotten better but I wish I had a 1/4 of my sisters motivation. She never strays off track & has NO body fat. I just want to wear clothes without tons of rolls showing through. LOL. I given up looking great naked.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    !

ME!

It's a major part of why I decided to get my act together. More and more I found myself dreading situations that I should have enjoyed. I personally love to plan big parties. I found myself dreading my own events!

I'm a little over half way to my goal and I have been getting out of the car to say hi to folks when a year ago I would have just let my husband do it while I waited in the car. And I have been having less and less stress about shopping and asking for assistance in stores.

My husband is hyper-social. He knows everybody, remembers their life stories, checks up on tons of people regularly and talks incessantly, which is great for our business but makes it really easy for me to hang back in the shadows.

I just joined a gym and that is waaaaay out of my comfort zone. I haven't done any workouts yet without dragging one of my kids along, but that is next step. As i have started to feel more confident about the way I look it really has become more and more easy to be outgoing.