Options
    Just for today:
    1. Log all food
    2. Go to the gym
    3. Find a good evening snack!
  • shroodle88
    shroodle88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey, this thread is a real inspiration! Good people all fighting the same things. So, just for today no post work stress relief bingeing! Been doing my exercise this week, but fell prey to the wine & cheese monster a few times and undid all my hard work. So frustrating. So for today - just today - no late night snacking! :smile:
  • RelentlessFierceWarriorBill
    Options
    shroodle88 wrote: »
    Hey, this thread is a real inspiration! Good people all fighting the same things. So, just for today no post work stress relief bingeing! Been doing my exercise this week, but fell prey to the wine & cheese monster a few times and undid all my hard work. So frustrating. So for today - just today - no late night snacking! :smile:
    You can do it !!!!

• bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Azulvioleta6. CONGRATULATIONS! I started at 300 also. I am at 233 now. You are hero! Way to go!

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    It's late so just for the rest of today, I'm going to clear off the floor of my apartment before bed
  • bri170lb
    Options

shroodle88 wrote: »

Ah, wine and cheese, though art a heartless b!!!!!h...
  • bri170lb
    Options

Just for today ( Wednesday)
    1. Work on moving my art studio :smile:
    2. Be careful at lunch out with daughter :smile:
    3. Work out at gym and go swimming 2 hours :smile: only did 1 hour because the swimming wasn't open, but I'm giving myself two big smileys for working out a gym for the first time in my life :smiley::smiley:
    4. Stick to 1200 calories :smile:

[/quote]

Just for today ( Thursday April 23)
    1. Take breakfast lunch and snack to work with me
    2. Walk 1.5 hours after work
    3. Stick to 1200 calories

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,930 Member
    Options
    Just for today 4/21
    1. Stick to what I have logged for food :);)
    2. Protein drink :'(:'(
    3. NO NO late night snack :);)

Just for today 4/22
    1. AGAIN no no late night snacking :)
    2. Buy HEALTHY snacks :)
    3. Try a NEW exercise! :(:(
    4. Don't let the scale influence your mood! :):)

@Rudy enjoy the field trip, :)

Just for today: 4/23
    1. Get a early run in.
    2. Try again a new exercise
    3. Protein drink
  • scookbey
    scookbey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    It's pretty late in the day but JFT I am going to drink at least 3 more cups of water and do some yoga tonight! Thanks for the motivation!
  • kwfitgal
    kwfitgal Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    kwfitgal wrote: »
    JFT:
    1. Stick to calorie goals-- :o A bit over (still <1000cal).
    2. 3+ pints water/tea-- :):)
    3. Exercise 30+ minutes--extra if I can.--Going to get some in right now 8:30 p.m.
    4. Get some junk moved out of bedroom/rearranged so we can paint!!! :):) YAY--moved a ton (can that count as some exercise???!)

JFT for 22nd:
    1. Stick to calorie goals
    2. 3+ pints water/tea
    3. Exercise 30+ minutes
    4. Get some junk moved out of bedroom/rearranged so we can paint!!! Try to get BIG chunk done!

CONGRATULATIONS azulvioleta6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is soooooooooooooooo exciting! Way to go! What sort of reward do you have planned??? And I certainly hope you have an awesome big thing planned for the big 1-0-0 coming up soon, too!!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »
    Azulvioleta6. CONGRATULATIONS! I started at 300 also. I am at 233 now. You are hero! Way to go!

Wow! Thank you!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options

CONGRATULATIONS azulvioleta6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is soooooooooooooooo exciting! Way to go! What sort of reward do you have planned??? And I certainly hope you have an awesome big thing planned for the big 1-0-0 coming up soon, too!!

I am finally getting a haircut, for the first time in two years. Don't have much money and don't want to go to a Supercuts-type place, so I am going to try the Aveda Institute and see how that goes.

No idea what I will do if I ever get to 200. :)

• lifechanges2day
    lifechanges2day Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Today's Goals:
    1: prepare food to get through weekend :)
    2: complete physical therapy approved exercises :)
    3: journal all food :)
    4: Stick to meal plan :)
    5: find forum to help keep me accountable :)

Thank you so much for starting this thread its just what I was looking for and desperately need!
  • lifechanges2day
    Options

I am finally getting a haircut, for the first time in two years. Don't have much money and don't want to go to a Supercuts-type place, so I am going to try the Aveda Institute and see how that goes.

No idea what I will do if I ever get to 200. :)

• lifechanges2day
    Options
    Congrats to both of you for your great accomplishments!
  • Vikkim2015
    Vikkim2015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My post might sound strange as I am in Australia so my numbers are in Kilos but i will add the lbs as well. Plus i am not struggling with diet or logging at all. Procrastinating other things...very much.

I have lost 23.6kg (52lb) since early November last year, with 37.4kg (82lb) still to go and have now been logging all my food and exercise for 102days straight. (I have logged 55,000 calories of exercise and 162kms of walking since 5th Jan...wow)

This thread might help me with other things i would like to get done and i might be able to inspire others that need to log or keep up exercise (I walk or swim 5 to 6 days a week)

It is mid afternoon here and I'm still at work so my list for today is:
    45mins swimming (straight after work)
    Have Dinner
    Complete food and exercise log
    Complete 1 of the clearing jobs (7 cupboards to clean/sort out)
    Be in bed before Midnight (this is my nemesis...)
    Plan to wake before 8am tomorrow

Let's see how i go!
  • louminouche
    louminouche Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    For next week and today - double edge goal

1. Stop fantasing of blueberry muffins and strawberry waffles from Norms in LA (going next week for a week from London to see my family)
    2. Psyche myself that I can be on calories even though a whole lot of yummy food will be on offer and I am on holiday
    3. Log everything, weigh myself on arrival and vouch to myself not to put any weight on - bonus would be to lose some
    4. Not to eat airline food - although boredom will kick in on a 11 hr flight and I am sure and will look forward to all the food, good or not

1. Today stay on calories
    2. Be active (gardening and cleaning)
    3. Reward myself with fruit rather than with cake
    4. Take back a dress I bought back to the shop - although I love it - it is not flattering on me - the term mutton dressed as lamb comes to mind
    5. Drink water

Have a good day everyone
  • Katherine52459
    Katherine52459 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My goals for today are:
    -stay within calorie limit
    -walk five miles
    -meditate
    -relax
  • rlhinte
    rlhinte Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just for today:
    -I will continue staying within my calorie/carb goals.
    -I will be kind to myself and drink plenty of water
    -I will have fun at the gym with l and m!!!
  • mchshar
    mchshar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's goal was simple enough. Log all food. Accomplished!
    My goal just for today is to log all food and stay under my limit.
    Should be easier than yesterday because I ran this morning.