Last 10 pounds Club

Options

Replies

• kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Ok then....this group is officially starting. What day would everyone like to weigh in on? How does Tuesday sound? Gives you time to recover from the weekend if you splurge a bit lol. Let's all make an effort to exercise everyday for at least 30 mins. I think that is very do-able:) Share with us what your favorite exercise to is. My favorite calorie burner is the ellipitcal.

If everyone agrees with a Tuesday weigh in then we will all post our starting weight then and also post our goal weight. I'd like to see everyone check in daily and tell what you did for exercise. Let's all make sure we are drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day too:) We can do this together:)!!! Yah!!
  • Cletc
    Cletc Posts: 352
    Options
    bump
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'd like to join too... only have about 8 lbs to lose.

Thanks!
  • LisaKyle11
    Options
    Ok then....this group is officially starting. What day would everyone like to weigh in on? How does Tuesday sound? Gives you time to recover from the weekend if you splurge a bit lol. Let's all make an effort to exercise everyday for at least 30 mins. I think that is very do-able:) Share with us what your favorite exercise to is. My favorite calorie burner is the ellipitcal.

If everyone agrees with a Tuesday weigh in then we will all post our starting weight then and also post our goal weight. I'd like to see everyone check in daily and tell what you did for exercise. Let's all make sure we are drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day too:) We can do this together:)!!! Yah!!

I usually weigh in on Sundays, but I can switch to Tuesdays if that works for everybody else.

My favorite calorie burner is YOGA! Love, Love, Love.
  • kylakesgal
    Options
    Hi oscarboy and welcome to the group. No one has posted anything for a few days but hopefully more will join us. My weight today was 150.4 and my goal weight is 140. I've tried beginner yoga and found that very relaxing. What type of yoga do you do?
  • LisaKyle11
    Options
    Hi oscarboy and welcome to the group. No one has posted anything for a few days but hopefully more will join us. My weight today was 150.4 and my goal weight is 140. I've tried beginner yoga and found that very relaxing. What type of yoga do you do?

I usually do a vinyasa (flow)/Ashtanga or Hatha yoga in a heated room. The room usually gets to about 100-105 degrees. Needless to say, its a challenge, but a great one.

Thanks, good to be here!
  • kylakesgal
    Options
    Wow!! That has to be challenging in a heated room!! Awesome job. It feels great to sweat though, doesn't it?
  • kylakesgal
    Options
    Oops that posted twice lol
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    I'll weigh in on Sunday.
  • kylakesgal
    Options
    Hi fteale:) So glad you joined us. Sunday weigh ins work for me too so Sunday it will be. What type of exercises do you prefer doing fteale?
  • SassieSarah
    SassieSarah Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join!

Am currently 130 lbs, and want to lose 10 more...

Feels like I'm working out constantly and I eat extremly clean, buuut I obviously have a physique that holds on to every ounce of fat on my legs......:(

Would probably adjust my goals if I could lose/tone up my thighs...

Would love to gain a few tips and share info:)
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I have 7 pounds to lose I've been stuck here since Feb. I am currently at 129 and would like to get down to 122 (that's what I was when I first started dating my husband and I had gained 40 pounds).

Currently I am using the Turbo Fire dvds which I love. And when I am done with that I am going to do a TurboFire/Chalean Extreme hybrid. I am hoping that that will finally get me to my goal weight and to tone up nicely. I am so glad that I am not the only one struggling with the last few pounds! It seems like nothing has been working to get them off. They're just so stubborn:mad:
  • kylakesgal
    Options
    I agree on those last pounds being stubborn!! Usually it means it's time to switch things up. Recently I've upped my calories and have been eating back more of my exercise calories and that seems to have boosted my metabolism and have seen a better loss for the last 3 weeks but weighed in today to find I was up .4 lbs lol. Sometimes, changing up exercise routines also helps.For example do strength training one day and cardio the next, etc. This gives your muscles time to repair themselves. I've also starting HIIT training which is high intensity workouts. Hoping to see some results with that:) Welcome to the group typcha and Sassie Sarah:) Share any things that have worked for you now or in the past.
  • missmomma77
    missmomma77 Posts: 42
    Options
    I am in. I am currently 142lbs and I would like to be 134lbs.
  • kylakesgal
    Options
    You can do it missmomma:) As a team, maybe we can figure out how to lose these last pesky pounds lol
  • wildkiger
    wildkiger Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm in! Currently 155 (or a little more), goal 145 (140 would be even better). I've been stuck in the mid-fifties for at least a month now. It's really starting to bum me out.

I'm currently trying to follow an 80% primal diet and get in enough exercise. I'm starting to jog with my dog some, so maybe that will help. Anyone have tips to get the weight moving down again? It's gone up in recent days, which has really annoyed me.
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to the group missmomma and wildkiger
  • mocha76
    mocha76 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group! On my last weigh-in, I was 160.4 and my goal is 150.
  • elizabeth36
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to join. I've been on here for over a month and haven't lost a pound. I am at 140 now and need to get to my pre-baby weight of 130. I need the motivation and hopefully helpful tips.
  • SassieSarah
    SassieSarah Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi everybody,

So tomorrow I'm trying something that I have never tried before, I'm doing the 30 day shred....

Have any of u guys tried it? Did u see any results and did u enjoy the workout?

(I usually run or spin:))