Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Thank god it's summer! Just found out my gym is closed from tomorrow until June 29th for remodeling!! I know I can jog outside but I have always been a gym goer- this just makes me sad :'(

Edited- spelling for the win again!

I hope you do not have to pay for this month!!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    I'm sure you all remember me mentioning that my hubby ordered 3 more swimsuits because out of the other 4 he ordered, only 1 fit. Well, those three came in today. Two are identical bikinis only one is light blue and navy, and the other is coralish with gray. I tried them both on and surprisingly, I didn't feel like a flat chested sea cow. No offense to sea cows.

I asked him which he liked better. He said both. I asked him again which one he thought I should keep. He said both because they both looked good. His exact words were something along the lines of you look hot in both and you should keep both.

The third one didn't work because the top and bottoms didn't match (that's what happens when you buy from Amazon). The top was black and white with red trim, but the bottoms were pink with black and white trim. I was disappointed because I loved the bottoms. Oh well.

I went from having zero swimsuits or covers, to having 2 bikinis, an adorable monokini, and 2 swimsuit covers. Pretty exciting. :)

Yay!!

Lots of variety for your trip.

It will be so nice. I don't think I've ever had multiple swimsuits before. I'm mildly excited about wearing them too. Not super excited about having to shave my bikini area however. :/

Wax it. Now, so the skin has time to adjust by the time it goes on display.

If you can find a sugaring kit, even better. It cleans up a lot easier than wax.

eta spelling

I bet I could get my husband to volunteer as tribute. I'll see if I can find one. Thanks!

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    Caitwn wrote: »
    Porcinette wrote: »
    I have gone to the movies alone so that I could eat a huge bag of candy in the darkness without being judged. Lol :'(

Candy? Meh.

But I could totally consider doing that with a big container of movie theater popcorn. With butter.

You may or may not want to know you can make it taste like that at home without having to hide. Pop it in coconut oil and use clarified butter.

I am suspicious about this.....NOTHING taste like movie theater popcorn.....which is why like I said before, I will even go there and pay those prices and bring it home.....
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options

...I totally own this page. You guys, I talk WAY too much. *hangs head in shame*

We like when you're talking like this, it means you're having a better day :)

Exactly.

Agreed! Love hearing from you, @Susieq_1994 !
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    I'm sure you all remember me mentioning that my hubby ordered 3 more swimsuits because out of the other 4 he ordered, only 1 fit. Well, those three came in today. Two are identical bikinis only one is light blue and navy, and the other is coralish with gray. I tried them both on and surprisingly, I didn't feel like a flat chested sea cow. No offense to sea cows.

I asked him which he liked better. He said both. I asked him again which one he thought I should keep. He said both because they both looked good. His exact words were something along the lines of you look hot in both and you should keep both.

The third one didn't work because the top and bottoms didn't match (that's what happens when you buy from Amazon). The top was black and white with red trim, but the bottoms were pink with black and white trim. I was disappointed because I loved the bottoms. Oh well.

I went from having zero swimsuits or covers, to having 2 bikinis, an adorable monokini, and 2 swimsuit covers. Pretty exciting. :)

Yay!!

Lots of variety for your trip.

It will be so nice. I don't think I've ever had multiple swimsuits before. I'm mildly excited about wearing them too. Not super excited about having to shave my bikini area however. :/

Wax it. Now, so the skin has time to adjust by the time it goes on display.

If you can find a sugaring kit, even better. It cleans up a lot easier than wax.

eta spelling

Don't even need a kit - use the second recipe:
    https://diysalon.wordpress.com/2010/04/25/diy-sugaring/

The one with an 1/8 of a cup?

• MoHousdon
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    Spent over $100 on groceries, went to Taco Bell right afterwards.

We almost always eat out after grocery shopping. Doesn't everyone?!

• misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    I found a picture on my computer of me when I was 70kg.

And I thought I was horrifically fat then.

What I wouldn't give to look like that now...
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Had a few drinks last night. Turns out it's not the drinks that are the problem as I was well within my calories...it's the mindless eating from the munchies afterwards. I would of ticked off a mini goal today but instead I had about 2000 calories worth of nachos, snake lollies and whatever else could find in the evil cupboard of munchie doom lol.
    Oh well. It's the first time in 7 weeks. Live and learn. Two walks today. Will probably crack that mini goal next week.
  • pearso21123
    pearso21123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    I'm 29 and I <3 Frozen. I have no shame.

I confess I've never seen Frozen. And I have four children ages 13 and under; 3 of them are girls. I count myself lucky :smiley:

I have never seen Frozen either and I have four children ages 14 and under, 3 of them girls. It's not luck, it's good planning.

HeeHee... Maybe, but I'll NEVER confess to that! The kids might turn on me if they knew I intentionally avoided some movies.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    The husband messaged tge no show no call daughter and she has yet to respond. Not sure what to do now.

My confession for today, I had 2 hot dogs and a Baby Ruth for dinner last night. No regrets.

• nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    I am back at home, safe and sound. I also seem to have lost a pound on this trip -- we'll see if that was real or not. It was 24 hours of driving in two days to my parents ranch and one day there then 24 hours of driving in two days back home. I *think* it was cheaper than flying - but who knows. It gave each of my teens 24 hours in the car with me. (Ha!) It was good in ways that they don't quite get. My son did an awesome job of navigating on the way there. He's staying for the summer. My daughter seemed to decompress on the way back after her visit. I'm tired but all is well.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    @noaddedsugarx I'm so sorry that happened. In no way were you to blame. I'm on pg 790 - very far behind but sending you hugs.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    @Italian_Buju It is hard to say goodbye. It is hard to make the decision. You loved your little rodent boy and did absolutely the most loving and kind thing for him.
  • nonoelmo
    edited June 2015
    Options
    @FluffySandwich I like bees. As a child I would pet (and gently catch and rub) bumblebees and honey bees. I have a bumblebee tattoo (as part of a bigger piece on my left ribcage.)

I like some other insects as well, such as walking sticks, praying mantis. I've had both of those as "pets" when my children were young. I bought a pod of praying mantis from home depot and left it on my desk and forgot about it. It hatched in my living room and I saw it with the mantis emerging. I was catching them as fast as I could and took all but a few outside. I kept a few together, then down to one, a fairly tame mantis in a terrarium. I fed him crickets. I love when I see them (mantis) outside in the wild. I have a tattoo of a praying mantis on the lower, left side/back area (again part of a bigger piece with a black widow on a web, star gazer and tiger lily flowers, and the mantis and bee.) The mantis is my favorite part of the tattoo. It just makes me happy and yes, I look at myself in the mirror to see my back and side almost every day. (Only shows when in a bikini or swimsuit or naked of course).

What I don't like are grubs, the white big ones especially bother me. They are the size of a curled up finger and make a crunching noise when I put a shovel through them. I usually toss them to where the birds will quickly get them. Ew!!!

Edit - no meaning to my tattoo - but it is the result of four artists over a span of 20 years - and looks like one piece. It makes me happy when I see it and I like the way it looks. While I love quality tattoo work on people (and like seeing it) I like that mine does not show in my professional life (although it really would not matter where I work.):smile:
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    @Susieq_1994 - you seem very bubbly and animated (at least the day I'm reading) and it is fun to see. It makes me smile. I've appreciated your explanations on your prayer times. Thank you.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    @vvcmon That makes me sad. (hug) I know you can make the changes you want to make!
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    @tigerThea Welcome
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    I think I joined the group mentioned (just in case?) but I have to go figure out what a group is and what I do with it... :neutral:
  • skinnychick2b
    skinnychick2b Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love cheese so much that i will melt just cheese on a plate in the microwave and eat it :smile:
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    @KylerJaye Cute dogs!