I GIVE UP!... And you should too! :D

Options

Replies

• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Good thing I don't do anything prematurely.

Ergo, I don't have to give up anything.
  • MadamPlum
    MadamPlum Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    MadamPlum wrote: »
    Wow - there's a lot of touchy people here aren't there? You can't say hello sometimes w/o someone taking offense.

*looks for the word "hello" in the OP*

Hmmm...

*looks again*

Ignore them, I know what you meant.

Unfortunately not all of us are blessed with clairvoyance. It's our little cross to bear.

I guess it is! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll manage to live a normal life one day :smile:

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    Wow - there's a lot of touchy people here aren't there? You can't say hello sometimes w/o someone taking offense.

*looks for the word "hello" in the OP*

Hmmm...

*looks again*

Ignore them, I know what you meant.

Unfortunately not all of us are blessed with clairvoyance. It's our little cross to bear.

I guess it is! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll manage to live a normal life one day :smile:

I can only hope!
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    These posts are so funny.... I think next April 1 I'm going to post something like "here's a list of the ONLY foods you should ever eat" as an april fools joke and just sit back and watch the *kitten* storm, LOL.... oh, and... looks like the OP is completely gone now... it tells me "page not found"...
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Lmao and there people go making a big deal
    RonkyCats wrote: »
    Wow everyone! Let's all jump on the bandwagon and be demotivating *kitten* together!!
    This forum was posted prematurely by accident and i didn't finish it. I didn't mean YOU should
    give up what I am, just in a sense that to change your lifestyle you have to make some sacrifices, and I wanted to know what you did, and how it worked for you. BUT NO!

Cutting breads helped me! Unnecessary calories for me. Try it for a week see how it goes
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Why?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone! Let's all jump on the bandwagon and be demotivating *kitten* together!!
    This forum was posted prematurely by accident and i didn't finish it. I didn't mean YOU should
    give up what I am, just in a sense that to change your lifestyle you have to make some sacrifices, and I wanted to know what you did, and how it worked for you. BUT NO!

I hate when things happen prematurely....alas, story of my life.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »

You could probably see a doctor about that...

• juggernaut1974
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »

TMI dude...
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    OP I gave up arbitrary food restrictions, ignorance about how CICO works, and being way too sensitive about things that are posted on a public forum by strangers.... and you should too!

• WinoGelato
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    I'm glad you have had some measure of success. However, I choose to not avoid the things I love. I'm a much happier person for it.

I do see what you're saying

But sometimes I have to avoid my youngest ...child does not know the meaning of silence

My second son talks non-stop from the minute he wakes up, until he finally falls asleep at night, and often he talks in his sleep too. We joke that he's going to be a play by play announcer.

• KatyTheKitty1
    KatyTheKitty1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Eyes on your own plate. What works for you is great - but don't try to force your ideas on others unsolicited.
    ^^^^^ OFT
  • juggernaut1974
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    OP I gave up arbitrary food restrictions, ignorance about how CICO works, and being way too sensitive about things that are posted on a public forum by strangers.... and you should too!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoDlP9EUDwIzgPc97Va4885NFghjvrZrSWRUaJyrJPipuwsZEa
  • Desi2479
    Desi2479 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    No. I shouldn't. Not at all.

Homemade bread and sugar cane Dr Pepper are two of the things that make my life worth living.

Where do find the sugar Dr. Pepper?!?!?!?! That's like Brigadoon in my area.
  • Sarasmaintaining
    Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    And Op is gone...
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm glad you have had some measure of success. However, I choose to not avoid the things I love. I'm a much happier person for it.

But sometimes I have to avoid my youngest ...child does not know the meaning of silence

My second son talks non-stop from the minute he wakes up, until he finally falls asleep at night, and often he talks in his sleep too. We joke that he's going to be a play by play announcer.

Does he narrate his own activity too? Mine does that.

He goes to the bathroom, and he's in there alone? HE'S STILL TALKING TO HIMSELF.

• elyzabethgimarc
    elyzabethgimarc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I don't like soda but I love carbonated water (that might be something you can look into) but no way would I give up bread!!!
  • WinoGelato
    Options

He goes to the bathroom, and he's in there alone? HE'S STILL TALKING TO HIMSELF.

Oh no. Not mine. Never. He talks to his poop when he's in the bathroom. :o:'(:#

• jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I always miss these ones
    :cold_sweat:
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options

Oh no. Not mine. Never. He talks to his poop when he's in the bathroom. :o:'(:#

You know, I've never listened very closely. That might be what mines talking to. :o