What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• LongTallSally76
    LongTallSally76 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    A 12/13 year old boy chatting to his friend, as I was waiting at the street crossing, referred to me as a MILF! ROFL!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    A 12/13 year old boy chatting to his friend, as I was waiting at the street crossing, referred to me as a MILF! ROFL!

Makes me sad that kids that young talk like that. :(
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I walked up the stairs at work and didn't feel like i was gonna die (i wasn't even breathing really hard) and I had to squeeze past my partner in the grocery store checkout and i didn't have to suck in as much as i used to have to!
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I use the word victory loosely here.....but today it is humanly possible to cram into my old bras and panties. Yep....36C, mediums.....AND my old pants pull all the way up but they won't button. So now I am at a totally awkward point where the fat clothes I own are just too big, even the intermediate stuff I bought last month to hold me over is getting loose. I think this month it will pretty much be sundresses and yoga pants and sport bras bc that is about all that fits at the moment!

So gone are the 16s, 14s, and 12's, and the 8's are too small. I own a few size 10's but they fit the same as the 8s so that doesn't help me much.

I have never been so excited to NOT go shopping! I just refuse to go again just to have stuff not fit in a few weeks.
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I can feel my collar bones. I can't see them just yet...but I can feel them.

Lol this is AWESOME! YAY you!!!!!

• foreverroses123
    foreverroses123 Posts: 69 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Even though I have a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream in my freezer, I am now able to resist eating it all in one go :smiley: I'm already satisfied with like 1/4th or 1/5th of a pint. That is a huge improvement because I would normally just eat it all if I was not feeling well (huge emotional eater here)
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options

BAHAHAHAHA!
    I hope you have them "the look"
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Today I felt like putting up my hair and wearing earrings. This accompanied with well fitting clothes translated to EVERYONE at work commenting on the loss!
    One guy told me I was getting too slim, but he was shocked at how much I still weigh!
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options

Makes me sad that kids that young talk like that. :(

+1
    I think its is disgusting behaviour that anyone in that age bracket feel they can act so disrespectfully toward an adult. I have two sons and quite frankly if I heard anything of the sort out of either of their mouths I would be mortified.
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    2 coworkers and one student noticed today at the amount of weight I've lost. The kid even said "noooooo, that's (motioning on himself where a big belly would be) where we'd focus on you when you were lecturing"
  • maryfromma
    maryfromma Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    One-minute plank. Up from 17 seconds two months ago :)
  • jlbost
    jlbost Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    what does NSV stand for please!?!?!
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    jlbost wrote: »
    what does NSV stand for please!?!?!
    Non scale victory.
  • jlbost
    jlbost Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    thank you bcomingfitmom!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Tripped over the vaccum while taking a step backwards. Instead of falling,I leapt backwards into the air, over the vacuum. I was like, wow, fitness. Or I've been watching too much basketball.
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Tripped over the vaccum while taking a step backwards. Instead of falling,I leapt backwards into the air, over the vacuum. I was like, wow, fitness. Or I've been watching too much basketball.

I did the not so elegant version of that yesterday where I fell onto my kitchen tiles.
    Good job you! :D
  • AHatFullOfSky
    AHatFullOfSky Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! Keep 'em coming :#

• SomeGirlSomewhere
    SomeGirlSomewhere Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Seeing a group picture I was in and briefly thinking I was someone else in the group who is apparently larger than I am!
  • cassandralepandaa
    cassandralepandaa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have two!

When I flex my arms, I have a little bump from all the boxing I've been doing! :D
    And I can run a longer distance than January! I can't really describe the distance, but...it's long. :P Ahaha!

Congrats everyone! <3
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    jlbost wrote: »
    thank you bcomingfitmom!
    You are welcome :smile:

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!