What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    So so many awesome posts on here! I shoveled very heavy snow for 30 minutes yesterday...no way I could have lasted that long 2 years ago! I actually, kind of, sort of, almost enjoyed it, if that's possible!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Improved my 5 mile run time again yesterday. Since my first 5 mile training run on 2/8/15 I've decreased my average pace per mile by 14 seconds per mile. It doesn't seem like much but around this time last year I was easily 2 min/mile slower. I need to find my old notebook with my timing in it...
  • JenNicole11
    JenNicole11 Posts: 1,834 Member
    I have baby quad muscles :smile:
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    I did a mile in 13 minutes. I know it is not good for most, but for me it is amazing. A year ago I could barely walk a mile now I can run/walk in 13 mins. Feels amazing.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    I ran 10 miles on Saturday for the first time ever. Two years ago, I couldn't run 30 seconds. This past week I ran 28 miles.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    After too many failed "diet and exercise plans," I realized the fat was from habitually eating too much high calorie food, and began to focus on habits. It's been a slow and frustrating process. I don't make food or weight loss a topic of conversation except online or with another fellow dieter.

My family and I were at a restaurant the other day and I ordered the healthiest thing on the menu, and my baby said, "why do you always order that? You always order that when we come here." Made my day, because I realized some of my eating habits have changed to the extent that my small kids have been taking note of it.
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    my skinny's are getting loose and my back/side rolls are slimming down so my tops are fitting nicer!
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    I reached my healthy waist to height measurement, this is a big one for me!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    And another one. H asked me if I knew how bad my pants looked (jeggings practically falling off). I pulled them up and mentioned I needed to buy smaller pants. :)
  • rbentrup81
    rbentrup81 Posts: 35 Member
    Tried on clothes that haven't fit in years :) Plus at the gym today my workout pants were falling down!
  • MezaEza
    MezaEza Posts: 267 Member
    Bought a new pair of jeans that are a size smaller than my last ones. And they look fantastic on!
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Oh yeah...last night I painted my toes without passing out :D
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    losing 195lb in one day

aka so long ex

This is the best one I've ever seen. Bravo.
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    I managed a real pull-up today. I've gone from 100-pounds of assist to no assist at all. Yes, it was only one, and yes, I had to crunch up to get a bit of momentum, but it was one move and I held it at the top. Feels extra good because I'll be 49 this spring and I'll always be able to say I could do this.

I am so jealous right now!! I am working towards this as well. Congrats on getting your pull-up!! That is definitely something to be proud of!
  • DarbiB
    DarbiB Posts: 88 Member
    I managed a real pull-up today. I've gone from 100-pounds of assist to no assist at all. Yes, it was only one, and yes, I had to crunch up to get a bit of momentum, but it was one move and I held it at the top. Feels extra good because I'll be 49 this spring and I'll always be able to say I could do this.

double jealous! that's my new year's resolution! You're so amazing!
  • Esabettie
    Esabettie Posts: 11 Member
    This is my first post ever! I ran/jog half an hour without stopping for the first time ever.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    losing 195lb in one day

aka so long ex

This is the best one I've ever seen. Bravo.

I agree!
  • sbicica
    sbicica Posts: 52 Member
    Today I had to tighten my heart rate monitor's chest strap!!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 831 Member
    I went to the gym today even though I am tired and didn't really want to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!