bametels wrote: »
    jenmovies wrote: »
    Change room: DEFEATED! :DB)
    Love this! CONGRATS!!!
    Thank you!!! :D

• lsgibbs83
    lsgibbs83 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    To celebrate a good 2014 our CEO grilled Rib eye steaks today...in sub-zero temps. Each one was probably 16oz. I only ate maybe 3 oz of mine and took the rest home. Also skipped the baked potato w/butter and sour cream. Had a nice big salad instead.
  • hazeleyedjazz
    hazeleyedjazz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    awwww how awesome!!!
    peonycarol wrote: »
    I can wear my wedding ring for the first time in 3 years!

• koosobie
    koosobie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    wndrwmn86 wrote: »
    My towel wrapped around me with no flesh poking out last night...I actually cried when I saw it in the mirror

that is totally how i check to see if i am doing well or not. hahaha
  • koosobie
    koosobie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    bettyrox79 wrote: »
    This may sound silly, but one of my downfalls is portion size. That and the fact I always finish everything on my plate. Therefore I have bought myself a small dinner plate so less looks more. I still try to pile on as much as feasibly possible... tonight I cooked steak for dinner. A VERY large piece of steak. When I put it on my plate it took up half. For a moment I debated just piling my veg on top. However I took a second look and cut the steak in half and put it in the fridge for another meal. It may be little but for me it is a huge step. And I dont feel at all hungry!!! :smiley:

good job. i definately think the same way you do about portions.
  • Rashanti1
    Rashanti1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have a few.....
    *I'm well on my way to wearing Size 38 mens jeans (started out wearing 44).
    *Ran a whole mile the other morning without stopping
    *I've become pretty awesome at doing burpees
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Went down a belt notch this a.m.!
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    This! Fitbit actually referred to me as an "over achiever" today! I rarely hit my 10k steps target let alone beat it. :D

c7lqm5bjq9aj.png
  • Smallc10
    Smallc10 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Strange, but I'm sleeping better and the dark circles are almost completely gone under my eyes - they've been there for years regardless of how much sleep I've gotten. I think it's due to how much water I've been drinking and how much exercise I've been getting. It's an unexpected plus!
  • wick3tgirl
    wick3tgirl Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    tried on some jeans that I wore until they tore because of the chub rub (dont ask why I still keep these) & they more than fit now! also tried on my 'goal weight' short shorts & I was able to button them!! looked like a sausage but still better than having them stop mid thigh :smiley:
  • octhawk
    octhawk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Frist when my pants fit again

Then when they kept falling off

Also recently fit into high school prom dress. This is the one I'm most excited about for some reason
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    wick3tgirl wrote: »
    tried on some jeans that I wore until they tore because of the chin rub(dont ask why I still keep these) & they more than fit now! also tried on my 'goal weight' short shorts & I was able to button them!! looked like a sausage but still better than having them stop mid thigh :smiley:

You've really made me laugh! Great effort though! :D

• epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    In kettle bell class tonight we worked on TGUs. I was able to do one on each side with a 28 kg/61.6 lb bell! That's a new PR!!
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    jenmovies wrote: »
    Today I wore a dress to work with no stockings or bike shorts underneath. I can't remember the last time I did this! FEELS SO FREE. :smiley:B)

Omg yes! This was one of my big goals for losing weight. It feels awesome - congrats!
  • Mech9
    Mech9 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I was able to fit into some "one size fits all" clothing.
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Was away for a whole 4 day weekend and didnt eat any crap (even though we were in restaurants all weekend). No chocolate for V day and shared a dessert on my anniversary. Picked meals based on whether there were enoigh veggies.

And felt great! Yay, me.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    I only got four hours of sleep last night but I'm off to the gym anyway.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I've stuck to my calorie goal all week--Even though I've had a chocolate pie in the fridge for the last two days! I haven't touched it, and I told myself when I made it that I would have a piece on Thursday. I've stuck to that. :)
  • FloraJL
    FloraJL Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I no longer have to take Aleve every day for knee pain.
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    So last night I was relaxing at home and trying to stay warm...and I hear a knock at my door. My next door neighbor wanted to check in and ask me if I work out. He said he noticed me heading out after work a lot in gym clothes and wanted to know where I go. I've never in my 26 years had someone say they noticed me headed to the gym and asking for my recommendations. Felt really good :).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!