What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I can feel my collar bones. I can't see them just yet...but I can feel them.

Lol this is AWESOME! YAY you!!!!!

Thank you
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I can start to see my shoulder blades coming in. I always thought they were just broader but it turns out there was just more padding, haha.
  • jouttie
    jouttie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    OMG I have been waiting for this thread to come up again! On Saturday I was shopping in town (I hate shopping) and saw this cute skirt (I only started wearing skirts again recently) and said, do you have this in size 42? She said no, but told me which branch had one in size 42. So off I went and asked for a size 42 skirt and top to match. I tried them on and the sales assistant said, no, you need them in a different size, a size 40! I was SO chuffed. Made my weekend. And the best thing is, the skirt is even a tad too big! Bought the outfit for my boyfriend's birthday bash on Friday - hope he likes it!
    Congrats to everyone, pleased for each and every one of you!
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Colleague took a test shot of me today on his fancy camera. It wasn't hideous!
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    A colleague of mine asked another colleague today "if Angela in the reform team was still the same Angela, or a new one". When she was told that I am in fact still me, she couldn't believe I was the same person! Which is kind of hilarious because we work on the same floor. Obviously I need to venture out onto the other side of the floor a bit more regularly! But it still made me feel pretty darn good. Apparently losing almost 40kg and going from a nz size 20 to a size 10 confuses people! :D
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I fit into a size S pair of pyjamas. I was wearing an XXL at my biggest.
  • silverbeam22
    silverbeam22 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I was just putting on some workout clothes, saw myself from the side and noticed how flat my midsection has become compared to before! :)
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Morgaen73 wrote: »
    Yesterday, my wife kissing me in the gym after watching me work out.

<3 That's awesome.
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Morgaen73 wrote: »
    Yesterday, my wife kissing me in the gym after watching me work out.

Perfect :smile:
  • clh72569
    clh72569 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Because of my significant weight loss, two people at work have now started counting calories and exercising.
  • adoud1
    adoud1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I was able to go away with my husband for the weekend and not gain any weight!! It's so difficult to vacation or travel and not be able to control the way food is cooked. I find it a little scary eating out and not being able to plan my food choices ahead. This gives me hope that I will be able to maintain my weight once I reach maintenance stage.
  • JennyC123
    JennyC123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I found this cute shirt yesterday but I didn't see my size on the rack. I grabbed one in a medium and asked an associate if they had any larger sizes. She told me no and apologized. Then she looked me up and down and said, "You know, you should just try it on. It will probably fit". I gave some stupid excuses but she convinced me. Guess what? The medium fit! It wasn't the most flattering cut for my shape but it still fit! I was wearing tiiiiight larges six months ago. :smiley:
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Ordered a new Casual Friday polo shirt for work. My original one was a 2XL. Ordered a Large!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Tripped over the vaccum while taking a step backwards. Instead of falling,I leapt backwards into the air, over the vacuum. I was like, wow, fitness. Or I've been watching too much basketball.

I did the not so elegant version of that yesterday where I fell onto my kitchen tiles.
    Good job you! :D

Thanks.
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    Options
    on vacation for a week with no tracking. Only gained 3 pounds and have already lost 2 of that. NSV #1 = I can take a break for a little short while and still continue on my journey. NSV #2 = I wore a swimsuit and frolicked in the ocean, had fun, and wasn't mortified. :smile:
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    edited June 2015
    Options
    duplicate post :smile:
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    edited June 2015
    Options
    x
  • SunflowerSandra
    SunflowerSandra Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    - I was on a girls weekend last weekend and it involved tond of junk food and booze (which I planned for). I was afraid I was going to fall of the wagon, but monday rolls around and I went right back to my habits/plan from before.
    - I am totally nailing my macros today! (Protein is usually low) :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!