What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I no longer have the shirt gap between buttons over my boobs! My boobs haven't shrunk, I guess I just had more back fat than I thought! Glad that is gone now though :)
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    So I went shopping yesterday because my old size 38 shorts are too big for me now and I got fed up hitching them up so they don't fall around my ankles when I'm out in public! I'm now the proud owner of size 34 shorts. I've dropped two pant sizes in two months since I started running!
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I wore a skirt yesterday and my daughter says my legs look better than women she works with who are quite a bit younger - wearing sleeveless tops and arms look toned - no arm sag like last year!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Cincypsych wrote: »
    Yesterday I had a DR appointment. The nurse weighed me and as she entered my weight in the program a pop-up came up having her check the weight because IT WAS SO MUCH LOWER THAN MY PREVIOUS WEIGHT!!

I love this. The nurses get this message -like never!
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I haven't checked these out in forever, but I have to say that this is one of my favorites. You know you're doing it right when you can go out and enjoy the night, no guilt, and then get back to business if you will, the next day. Not wanting to always eat poorly, just enjoying it occasionally. That's what it's about!
    A weird one.
    Tonight, I blew my calories on date night. I had pizza and zeppolli and it was just wonderful.
    And I don't feel guilty.
    I know that I'm right back on tomorrow, it's not like I even have to force it, it just is!

Also helped that I fit into husband's favorite top again ;)

it was all around a lovely night and I look forward to rejoining the wagon tomorrow!

• crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I haven't checked these out in forever, but I have to say that this is one of my favorites. You know you're doing it right when you can go out and enjoy the night, no guilt, and then get back to business if you will, the next day. Not wanting to always eat poorly, just enjoying it occasionally. That's what it's about!
    A weird one.
    Tonight, I blew my calories on date night. I had pizza and zeppolli and it was just wonderful.
    And I don't feel guilty.
    I know that I'm right back on tomorrow, it's not like I even have to force it, it just is!

it was all around a lovely night and I look forward to rejoining the wagon tomorrow!
    A weird one.
    And I don't feel guilty.

Aww shucks!
    You will be happy to know that I did hop back on!
    And I'm planning on hopping back off again this Sunday for a wedding here
    http://www.bluehillfarm.com
    NOM!
  • Cincypsych
    Cincypsych Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    crazyjerseygirl wrote: »
    A weird one.
    And I don't feel guilty.

This is my struggle and working on this us why I am being successful!
  • 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    @0505jen Oh, that's a dream of mine. I call my arms "bat wings" now. Even when I was slim I didn't like my arms. I'm working on toning them and hope the skin and fat will ...eventually....melt away.
  • Xandersmommy
    Xandersmommy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This is my first 1 1/2 weeks back at MFP and my 1st NSV was being able to feel relief in my bad knee when I stand up from the sitting position. Doesn't seem like a lot, but to me it is!! :smiley: (one day, one pound at a time)
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I will try to share without getting too graphic

I am down a considerable amount of weight but more importantly I have gone from size 60 pants to a size 50, still a way to go but I am pleased thus far.

A few weeks ago my wife was going to Walmart and I decided to tag along, I figured I would lap around the store a few times as I hadn't been out of the house in over a week due to some other complications.

One lap in and I had to call my wife on her cell phone to let her know that I was going to the car and she could meet me there at her convenience.

While I was doing my lap my underwear fell off, as in dropped down to my crotch area. Thank goodness it was long pants season!

I couldn't pull them up in the store as I did not want to make the famous email photo list of Walmart shoppers. I did go out to the car and make an adjustment...

Subsequent to this adventure, The Underwear Fairy brought me some brand new drawers!

I hope this isn't over sharing.

Oh my goodness! This is too great! Congratulations on your success so far :)
  • MamaOfThree88
    MamaOfThree88 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring was so tight on my finger, but now after 26lb loss it is loose and I can actually see through the hole if I look through it!
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    @Cincypsych

I had to force it for about 2 months, then month 3 it became pretty natural. You can do it!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    BP reading was the lowest its been in years.
  • kelseyg22
    kelseyg22 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    looking for a swimsuit on amazon and realizing that if I was to order it, it would be a size SMALL!!!
  • Sunshine1337
    Sunshine1337 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I had a garage sale and put my size 18w to 22W clothes in it! I'm wearing a 16W now, smallest in 15 years. Working towards my next 40 lbs.

Congratulations!
    THANKS! I can hardly believe I am finally doing this!

• mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    Actually looking forward to buying some clothing for the first time in a decade. :smiley:
  • WA_mama2
    WA_mama2 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Ha-ha all of my underwear are too big! And my wedding ring is loose.
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I was with friends and jokingly flexed my biceps. My one friend grabbed my arm and said "wow, you have nicer arms than my boyfriend. "

I have also discovered that the little roll of fat by my armpit is not actually a roll of fat. There's muscle under there! Lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!