New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Just tried the Trader Joe's Broccoli Florets that I mentioned earlier! So delicious! My co-workers are all hooked too.
  • vgrezzy
    vgrezzy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    the new mint quest bar flavor <3
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Found these

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't like Thin Mints so I got the other one but too full to try them for now.

Also found these... will have to steal a couple from the box before my kids eat it all (never seen it before, don't know how new it is)

k2-_2d51ef32-851d-41d9-a88c-766c5cbaacd2.v1.jpg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,644 Member
    Options
    I've been so tempted to try the Sprinkled Donut Crunch. Captain Crunch is usually pretty good caloriewise (I think anything under 120 calories a serving for cereal is good) and the colors are pretty!

What's also really good but soooooooooooooo not filling are the Frosted Rice Krispies. (I eat some healthy foods, honest.)

jdra9925uryl.jpg

I don't like thin mints (or any mint) either and I dislike coconut if it's something with actual coconut pieces. The taste is fine tho.
    th.jpg 19.6K
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    [
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Found these

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't like Thin Mints so I got the other one but too full to try them for now.
    OMG--Thin Mints are my kids fav!!! I have to find these!!! Amazzzzzing!

• Francl27
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Just had a Samoas one. Delicious! I found them at Target.

glassyo wrote: »
    I've been so tempted to try the Sprinkled Donut Crunch. Captain Crunch is usually pretty good caloriewise (I think anything under 120 calories a serving for cereal is good) and the colors are pretty!

What's also really good but soooooooooooooo not filling are the Frosted Rice Krispies. (I eat some healthy foods, honest.)

jdra9925uryl.jpg

I almost got that one too... lol.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    Well not to stray from the topic of food...but I going to stray from the topic of food. I purchased a wax warmer last week and omg my house smells so fantastic.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Just had a Samoas one. Delicious! I found them at Target.

jdra9925uryl.jpg

I almost got that one too... lol.

I've been eating Cinnabun Cereal lately & it's 120 calories for 30 grams, but I usually eat three servings:D.

I seen the Girl Scouts bars at Wal-Mart, but passed on them since I have a few boxes of Quest to go through.

I was bummed that I couldn't find the new Yoplait Root Beer Whips flavor or the new Jif Hazelnut spreads.
  • Francl27
    Options
    urloved33 wrote: »
    Well not to stray from the topic of food...but I going to stray from the topic of food. I purchased a wax warmer last week and omg my house smells so fantastic.

But this is the food forum :p

The other things I'm looking for are the brownie batter oreos and the limited edition plum Chobani. I think that's it really... I really wanted to find those Quaker bars, and I'm not disappointed.
  • glassyo
    Options
    Target still doesn't have the brownie batter oreos but I realized while looking at the cookies that I haven't tried to peanut butter cream ones aren't the same as the reese's peanut butter cup one so....yeah, I'll have to try those too *sigh*

Did the Samoa granola bars have the pieces of coconut in them or is it just a coconutty flavor?

• Francl27
    Options
    Target still doesn't have the brownie batter oreos but I realized while looking at the cookies that I haven't tried to peanut butter cream ones aren't the same as the reese's peanut butter cup one so....yeah, I'll have to try those too *sigh*

Did the Samoa granola bars have the pieces of coconut in them or is it just a coconutty flavor?

There are some I think? it's the same texture as the cookies, honestly.
  • glassyo
    Options

There are some I think? it's the same texture as the cookies, honestly.

Sorry, what in the heck did I type?! "while looking at the cookies that I haven't tried, that the peanut butter cream ones aren't the same as the reese's peanut butter cup one". Ok, I feel better now. :)

The reese's have the chocolate and peanut butter filling and the peanut butter cream are just peanut butter...cuz that would make sense. More peanut butter sounds good to me! :)

• Francl27
    Options
    The cereal is good but heavy... the kids could not finish a serving. Not a bad thing. I had 2 pieces and it was plenty!
  • Apud85
    Apud85 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to try the Samoa bars! Thanks for the tip.

This is my favorite post. :smiley:
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    urloved33 wrote: »

But this is the food forum :p

The other things I'm looking for are the brownie batter oreos and the limited edition plum Chobani. I think that's it really... I really wanted to find those Quaker bars, and I'm not disappointed.

Looks like I have a new mission!
  • Macyonpointe
    Macyonpointe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love the bai5 antioxidant infusion drinks! They fill you up and have 5 calories per serving!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    k2-_2d51ef32-851d-41d9-a88c-766c5cbaacd2.v1.jpg

I love these! I'm not sure if you've ever had the Cake Batter Chapstick or not, but it tastes like a cereal version of that... in a good way!
  • Francl27
    Options
    I love the bai5 antioxidant infusion drinks! They fill you up and have 5 calories per serving!

Oh I need to try those.
  • ChristineE63
    ChristineE63 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with the Molokai Coconut!

• juliebowman4
    juliebowman4 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Am I the only Canadian who wants to cross the boarder simply to decend on your grocery stores and smuggle back food??
    You 'Mericans have WAY more choices than us Canucks.