Final Destination: 202 pounds lost

Replies

• crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    I cant even begin to tell you how proud i am of you... and i dont even know you!!!! Congrats to you!!! Congrats to your new found ways of living!!!!
  • Cupcaker35
    Cupcaker35 Posts: 18 Member
    Congrats and your story is very inspiring! I also think you're a hottie ;)
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    A most wonderful success story... thank you for sharing & inspiring!!! So very happy for you and wish you well on your journey :-)
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    I remember seeing some of your previous posts. Thanks for keeping us tuned in throughout your journey! You've done amazingly! Very motivating/inspirational!
  • Jztime
    Jztime Posts: 138 Member
    Cupcaker35 wrote: »
    Congrats and your story is very inspiring! I also think you're a hottie ;)

*blush*

Thank you again everyone. It's very sweet of you. I've knocked out 4,000 words today for the website you inspired me so much.
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    You're incredible.
  • RolemodelmomT
    RolemodelmomT Posts: 107 Member
    Congratulations on your hard work and success. I like the observations that u point out...things people don't realize about the COMPLEXITY of emotions and experiences that come with transforming your body so completely...yes, there is joy and excitement...but also vulnerability, the thoughtless comments from others, and many uncomfortable emotions. I totally hear you.

Couldn't have said it better!! Your amazing!!
  • Jztime
    Congratulations on your hard work and success. I like the observations that u point out...things people don't realize about the COMPLEXITY of emotions and experiences that come with transforming your body so completely...yes, there is joy and excitement...but also vulnerability, the thoughtless comments from others, and many uncomfortable emotions. I totally hear you.

Couldn't have said it better!! Your amazing!!

Thank you but honestly anyone can do it.
  • jennlaw89
    jennlaw89 Posts: 160 Member
    WOW, now thats amazing!! Congrats! I bet you feel teriffic!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Amazing work, congratulations!
  • Elle_Bronwyn15
    Elle_Bronwyn15 Posts: 296 Member
    You look great! Amazing!
  • Jztime
    You look great! Amazing!

Thank you! I do feel different yeah. It's hard to explain exactly how. This morning on the way into work I realised I can now fully see my shoulders. Also buying a medium rather than a 4XL (or even an L) is hugely rewarding.
  • orchidbutterflies
    orchidbutterflies Posts: 59 Member
    Congratulations, you're truly inspiring!
    I also have around 200-230lbs to lose in total, definitely gives me hope that it is achievable (:

All the best with your new found health!
  • Jztime
    Congratulations, you're truly inspiring!
    I also have around 200-230lbs to lose in total, definitely gives me hope that it is achievable (:

All the best with your new found health!

Thank you and good luck!
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Awesome!
  • RedArmy1918
    RedArmy1918 Posts: 55 Member
    Really great points you make. Congrats for your success and yes, MFP4LIFE
  • callandert
    callandert Posts: 26 Member
    Amazing! Congrats! Enjoy your new life ahead!
  • Jztime
    callandert wrote: »
    Amazing! Congrats! Enjoy your new life ahead!

Thank you! Means a lot.
  • seachelle76
    seachelle76 Posts: 27 Member
    You look fantastic and are a true inspiration for others. However, this: '9) Conversations that arise about weight loss are awkward and your loss immediately overshadows anyone else's so you try and keep it hidden as long as you can.' It only has to be as awkward as you make it. I think you likely have a lot of knowledge and wisdom on the matter to share that others can only benefit from if they listen. Don't minimize your own accomplishment.
  • ellek309
    ellek309 Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations, you are an inspiration to so many on this journey
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!