Calories burned during sex?

Options
12346»

Replies

• jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    http://www.revolutionhealth.com/calculators/lose-one-pound

To burn one pound from sexual intercourse, I'd have to be at it for 683 minutes. :laugh: 11 hours and 23 minutes. :laugh:

To burn one pound from sexual foreplay, I'd have to be at it for 1988 minutes. :laugh: 33 hours and 8 minutes. :laugh:

ROFLMAO

Hrmmm this sounds a bit too low. That's for maybe the boring kind of sex where no one is moving. Also known as... not sex.

Similar though to the stat I posted before, this shows 5.12 calories/minute instead of 5.9 calories/minute. Wheee! Let's reduce sexy intercourse to pure numbers! That'll rope a mate!

The vigorous *kitten* calories that are promised would require a jump rope and a rowing machine... but hey if that's what gets you going, then I'm kinda curious to see the video!

you dont use a jumprope and a rowing machine? i thought everyone did when they practised 6 times a day lol
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

The vigorous *kitten* calories that are promised would require a jump rope and a rowing machine... but hey if that's what gets you going, then I'm kinda curious to see the video!

:blushing: :smokin: :glasses:

Thanks for the ideas writing.gif
  • Jen19
    Jen19 Posts: 19
    Options
    Wow i cant wait for my hubby to come home so i can burn some major calories!!!!!!:laugh:
  • Charilee7
    Options
    http://www.revolutionhealth.com/calculators/lose-one-pound

To burn one pound from sexual intercourse, I'd have to be at it for 683 minutes. :laugh: 11 hours and 23 minutes. :laugh:

To burn one pound from sexual foreplay, I'd have to be at it for 1988 minutes. :laugh: 33 hours and 8 minutes. :laugh:

ROFLMAO

Hrmmm this sounds a bit too low. That's for maybe the boring kind of sex where no one is moving. Also known as... not sex.

Similar though to the stat I posted before, this shows 5.12 calories/minute instead of 5.9 calories/minute. Wheee! Let's reduce sexy intercourse to pure numbers! That'll rope a mate!

I personally prefer a pogo stick and some resistance bands. :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok so I need.
    pogo stick
    resistance bands
    jump rope
    rowing machine

oh yeah and DH!!:blushing:
  • jackeh
    Options
    Ok so I need.
    pogo stick
    resistance bands
    jump rope
    rowing machine

oh yeah and DH!!:blushing:

what do you need DH for? i thought solo was the way to go? lol
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    It's been hard but I have resisted joining this discussion so far.

I figured it would be a bit obvious!! :wink: :laugh:

Anyhoo, all I can add is that I definitely get a good workout!! :bigsmile:
  • jackeh
    Options
    It's been hard but I have resisted joining this discussion so far.

I figured it would be a bit obvious!! :wink: :laugh:

Anyhoo, all I can add is that I definitely get a good workout!! :bigsmile:

stop resisting tam:laugh:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    resistance if futile, You know you want to join in all the fun here!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    resistance if futile, You know you want to join in all the fun here!
    Who me?? :huh:

P'shaw! I am Miss Innocent!! :indifferent:

:wink:
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I know that this topic overall has been fairly harmless, but I just want to remind everyone that sexual content is not permitted on the forums. This rule is in place just to ensure that content on the forums does not cross the line into realms that make many members feel uncomfortable, and even though this topic is relatively benign, I'm going to lock it now to ensure that it stays that way.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation. Hope you are enjoying the site.
This discussion has been closed.