Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• conniehgtv
    conniehgtv Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I am from Ohio our stereotype-- we live on farms and tip cows for fun...I have never lived on a farm and don't know any one who has ever tipped a cow for any reason
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    Gettin in on the 1,000th page!

I confess that I always seem to eat more on my workout "day off" - no matter how good my intentions are in the morning...

I do this too! In fact, I did this yesterday! o_O

ETA: 2 really sugary, creamy coffee drinks this morning is making today another instance of that. (I am riding my bike 100k tomorrow, though!)
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I just had the BEST NSV so far! Doing my lunch time weight training and I was sharing the squat rack with a personal trainer. So far I can squat 50Kg and he asked me if I'm going any higher to which I replied "No, I thought I would stay at 50Kg and check my form is ok and I'm comfortable before I go higher." To which he said "Pffft your form is better than most men in this gym!" I was like :open_mouth:Really?! Made my day! :lol:

I just had to share it with you all, because that has actually made the lack of movement on the scales completely worth it. :smile:

Sooo good!

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I have a big project I need to do today, but I'm so worried I'm going to miss page 1000, that I CAN'T STAY AWAY!!! I'm pathetic, I know, but I feel like I've missed all the other milestones, so I don't want to miss this huge one!

I think we're all waiting around for page 1000! That's why I'm here this morning! I don't even want to go to lunch! Pathetic right along with you!

Glad it's not just me.

Good thing we're "All in this together!" High school musical circa 2005 anyone?

...And we know, we all are, we are stars and we see that! *ahem* ;)
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    I skipped ahead when I saw page 1000! Cool.

Confession: I am getting kind of mad because I've told a few coworkers that I've lost weight but they don't seem to care. I think it is because I look pretty much the same. I've lost about 35 lbs this year. It would be nice to hear a "good job" or something. They just don't say anything. I was telling them because my doctor said that probably is helping my knee feel better more than anything else is. :(

The company picnic is today. I'm not sure if I'm going or not...

Go and have fun! If you want to. 35 lbs. is super great! I'm guessing no one says anything because 1) they are jealous, or 2) they don't want to offend you. Doesn't matter! Still a huge accomplishment and you don't need their acknowledgement to be successful, obviously! You just come to this thread and we will provide that for you.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    Feels good to be wearing clothes that truly fit again. No more sucking in my gut or keeping the top button of my pants unbuttoned! I am donating all of my oversized clothes so I have nothing to swell into down the road.
    Good for you! That's awesome.

• FroggyBug
    Options
    Confession: I'm not shutting up on here this morning because I'm trying to ignore how nervous I am about my interview(s) today.

I'm actually skipping lunch because of said nerves (and the timing), so I'm making buffalo chicken pizza for dinner! The "extra" calories (plus whatever I earn at the gym later) will make it guilt free.

You may have already had your interview but if not, good luck.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    Gettin in on the 1,000th page!

I confess that I always seem to eat more on my workout "day off" - no matter how good my intentions are in the morning...

I do this too! In fact, I did this yesterday! o_O

ETA: 2 really sugary, creamy coffee drinks this morning is making today another instance of that. (I am riding my bike 100k tomorrow, though!)
    Well then, you're carb loading for tomorrow. ;)
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    Okay question for my super great peeps: when I comment on someone's page here and then others respond, I get ALL of those notices on my phone. Is there a way to cancel that? Do I do it on the website or on my phone? Sorry, but I'm not a app-literate as I'd like to be. I mainly use the website.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    So the salad I would have if I got hungry after my 10am lunch ended up being a pop tart with ice cream and an apple.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    This morning is my kids' last morning of school... I'm not too happy about it. Less stressed than last year though... but still. I'm sorely going to miss my alone time. I'm not working out this morning so I can enjoy it (still got to run to the store though) but I'll take the kids to the gym this afternoon to keep them busy. I foresee a lot of time spent on the treadmill in the next 3 months.

I confess that I haven't touched my weights for 3 days and I really don't want to...

What kinds of activities do they get to do at the gym? Growing up we belonged to a gym and basically spent almost every summer day with all of our friends at the pool. They had an indoor and outdoor pool with multiple slides. Ah, good memories.

It's a big room with games, toys, coloring pages, a TV, even an old game console. They don't get bored. The ladies that work there often play games with them too.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Okay question for my super great peeps: when I comment on someone's page here and then others respond, I get ALL of those notices on my phone. Is there a way to cancel that? Do I do it on the website or on my phone? Sorry, but I'm not a app-literate as I'd like to be. I mainly use the website.

There should be a way. I've never bothered since I have so few friends that the notifications aren't annoying, but I'm almost sure that you'd find a "Notification Preferences" in the app settings. :) You can't do it on the website because the phone app notifications are totally separate from the website.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    So the salad I would have if I got hungry after my 10am lunch ended up being a pop tart with ice cream and an apple.

The salad I was going to have for iftar yesterday to make up for messing up so badly the day before ended up being a salad, two peanut butter/chocolate chip sandwiches, two servings of ice cream, and ten peanut butter cookies. With milk.
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    Alright, all. I'm going to miss 1000, but I've posted like 20 times today so I still feel like I've accomplished something. Ha!

Remember: You are all super great.

And faces are high in protein.

I laughed out loud at that. And got really strange looks in the office.

I missed 1,000 too - a little busy at work today.

Hope your interview went well!
  • russellomega
    russellomega Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I log everything. Meticulously. But i went to a wedding yesterday and ignored every single hor doeuvre i ate.
  • FroggyBug
    Options
    Kalici wrote: »
    bkhamill wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Can I just say how awesome this thread has become?

Yes, it started out about trash bags, peanut butter, and hot chocolate powder, but it has evolved into a community within the MFP community where people actually CARE and SUPPORT one another through stupid decisions, horrible situations, and hilarious escapades.

You all rock. And if I wasn't super lazy, I would finally get around to friend requesting the rest of the regular posters.
    Super great.

You're all super great!

Agreed! You're all so incredibly wonderful. And now a certain poster who shall not be named, ( @quiksylver296 did you ever find out who this was) has stopped posting here, it truly IS a safe place.

I didn't, PM me please!

If I have this figured out... I would hint that she "danced" right out of here.

That made me legitimately laugh out loud. Thank you. :D

Me too. I didn't contribute much during that time but some things said back then made me kinda mad.
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    I log everything. Meticulously. But i went to a wedding yesterday and ignored every single hor doeuvre i ate.

Anything consumed at a wedding is calorie free!!! And Welcome!!
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options

The salad I was going to have for iftar yesterday to make up for messing up so badly the day before ended up being a salad, two peanut butter/chocolate chip sandwiches, two servings of ice cream, and ten peanut butter cookies. With milk.

lol. the salad I was going to have yesterday turned into half a huge cookie, 3 handfuls of dark chocolate covered caramel corn and a vat of chips & salsa. That's a neat trick.

• kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    I skipped ahead when I saw page 1000! Cool.

Confession: I am getting kind of mad because I've told a few coworkers that I've lost weight but they don't seem to care. I think it is because I look pretty much the same. I've lost about 35 lbs this year. It would be nice to hear a "good job" or something. They just don't say anything. I was telling them because my doctor said that probably is helping my knee feel better more than anything else is. :(

The company picnic is today. I'm not sure if I'm going or not...

I won't say good job, I'll say OUTSTANDING JOB!!! 35 lbs. if absolutely a huge accomplishment and something to be darn proud of. We're ALL proud of you even if your sucky coworkers aren't.

^^THIS!
  • m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    Feels good to be wearing clothes that truly fit again. No more sucking in my gut or keeping the top button of my pants unbuttoned! I am donating all of my oversized clothes so I have nothing to swell into down the road.

Congratulations! And by all means, get rid of the old clothes. No sense holding on to them. Someone else can get some use out of them.

Thanks and agreed!