What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Bean soup (homemade pink beans reheated with chopped spinach, asparagus, tomato, green onion, mushrooms, chicken, and a little parm cheese); blueberries and some tortilla chips.

wfs25mbyvs5x.jpg
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    8u1iruf6kb3q.jpg

Baked tilapia on top of spinach and garlic herb fettuccine. Fresh veggies on side.
  • charburnator
    charburnator Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Last night's dinner, trying hard to keep to 1200 per day
    pczxiyqadmhe.jpg
    Pan fried salmon with carrots, sweet potato and cherry tomatoes on the side
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Dinner out to night. Spaghetti w/meatballs. Lots leftover.

7caj6o0r7g4f.jpg
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Those chives and egg yolk look beautiful on that beef tartare, @crazyravr! Will have to try a vegetarian version...beets maybe? Thanks for sharing!
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    A fatty piece of salted pan fried salmon tastes pretty good with baked potatoes. b:

98xt6lbmzfkm.jpg
  • FreshStartForMyself
    FreshStartForMyself Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cream (one part ground dark chocolate + two parts powdered milk + stevia, add warm water until desired consistency) and banana coins:

hry5pu4knwtp.jpg

Ham, sliced tomato and egg scramble. So simple yet so delicious (and full of protein):

u06fnr4waejj.jpg
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    tlharin wrote: »
    swift13b wrote: »
    @tlharin Those pizzas look amazing! I've never heard of putting raspberries on pizza before, except on chocolate/dessert pizzas.

Neither had I, @swift13b! But I'm on an unofficial mission to reclaim fruits for savory applications, and savory bits for sweet application. Am happy to report that raspberry pairs (perhaps surprisingly?) well with garlic and onion, especially with a bit of heat. Next time, I might plan ahead and use some fresh jalapeno or poblano pepper instead of just chili flakes.

Along those lines: let it be known that the most scientifically perfect topping combination for vanilla ice cream is peach preserves and a heavy swirl of sriracha chili sauce.

Whaaaaatttt! Coincidentally, I just purchased a half gallon of vanilla ice cream, and was wondering what else I could top it with besides the chocolate sundae sauce. The peach sounds great, I'm unsure about the sriracha...particularly the word "heavy"...
  • mygnsac
    Options
    A couple pulled chicken sliders, red bell pepper, cucumber, and watermelon.

5a9z797t2t71.jpg
  • swift13b
    swift13b Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Well tonight I tried to make cauliflower pizza crust. Emphasis on tried. My crust stuck to the paper so it ended up being too thin (I'm guessing I used wax paper instead of greaseproof paper, many of the recipes I read made a note of this but it was all I had and it didn't have any packaging telling me what it was!). It still tasted good but was a lot of effort and I'm not sure if it was worth it.

pmhy4q7pbwn2.jpg

Earlier in the week I made carrot cake muffins, they were a lot more successful!

ncukm99s99x2.jpg
  • hellolem
    hellolem Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A lot of my pictures are on Instagram- my username is the same. x
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    @Cosme

Uni tostada, avocado, bone marrow salsa, cucumber

IMG_20150616_181311.jpg

Razor clams, celery salsa, crystal hot sauce

IMG_20150616_181448.jpg

Cobia al pastor, pineapple purée, cilantro

IMG_20150616_182853.jpg

Smoked raw sepia, corn husk oil, salsa mexicana, avocado

IMG_20150616_182921.jpg

Mushroom and squash barbacoa, chilpachole, hoja santa

IMG_20150616_184240.jpg

Crispy octopus, hazelnut mole pickled potatoes, watercress

IMG_20150616_184227.jpg

Half lobster pibil, chorizo, black bean purée, mâche

IMG_20150616_185516.jpg

Husk meringue, corn mousse

IMG_20150616_191038.jpg
  • kikomansauce
    kikomansauce Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to unquote the photos so..

Mr. Crazyravr, what's the recipe for the cake????
  • namlaloca1
    namlaloca1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    swift13b wrote: »
    Well tonight I tried to make cauliflower pizza crust. Emphasis on tried. My crust stuck to the paper so it ended up being too thin (I'm guessing I used wax paper instead of greaseproof paper, many of the recipes I read made a note of this but it was all I had and it didn't have any packaging telling me what it was!). It still tasted good but was a lot of effort and I'm not sure if it was worth it.

pmhy4q7pbwn2.jpg

That cauliflower pizza still looks appetizing to me though! Lol.. id eat it 'thumbs up'
  • JustineMarie21
    JustineMarie21 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    umhfqab2u3jw.jpg
    Homemade cinnamon swirl bread slathered with cinnamon roll SweetSpreads Coconutter
  • FreshStartForMyself
    Options
    @JustineMarie21 Prettiest most fab bread ever, lol
  • FreshStartForMyself
    Options
    Champignons sautéed with a little Malbec wine, baked tomato, bell pepper (that was one twisted madafaka!), and a potato burger (believe me, it's there under all the champignons, hahaha):

tumblr_nq7ckvykcK1u2hr1xo1_1280.jpg
  • GrnEyes839
    GrnEyes839 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My contribution... 1kbxtvmsq3hz.jpg
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    On a long weekend trip for pal's birthday at rural rental house, we all realize we forgot about a cake. MacGuyvered this fig upside down cake using some fresh figs I'd bought roadside on the way up and some baking goods that were in the cabin, including a fortuitous can of dulce de leche. Will need to do a lot of hiking to make up for this ;)

2zlvx3ae8mdc.jpg

yde3y257nk39.jpg

j30svv37zemv.jpg
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options

nz_deevaa wrote: »
    I feel bad re-creating the thread with nothing to add, so here is the last meal I posted:

8282938337_35a8ceb761.jpg

Pork chop with Noodle Salad.

how did you make the noodle salad? that looks amazing!!! (sorry if someone already asked)